Hey Sup Forums I went to best buy and got the best microphone they had for 20 dollars and it was poop and had a...

Hey Sup Forums I went to best buy and got the best microphone they had for 20 dollars and it was poop and had a constant tone and static so what I come to ask is what is the best microphone for 20 dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_156287.html
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_194221.html
tomtop.com/48v-phantom-power-supply-with-adapter-for-condenser-microphone-music-recording-equipment-i771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

Buy a Syba microphone adapter off Amazon. They're $6.

Maki is shit, she's a dirty whore.

Since you're a Maki shitposter, i won't tell you

I did and pulseaudio made all my audio shit and I was too lazy to recompile everything against also so I installed arch linux
I need the actual microphone and it's only going to be used to yell at niggers online especially and

I bet those 20 bucks that it was a USB one

Makiposter you baka, you never purchase a mic in best buy

That's a sexy dog OP!

You're breaking two rules son: Ban evasion (There literally is a makifag shitposter who is constantly ban evading) and using Sup Forums as your personal consumer website. Fuck off.

yeah it was desu what mic do you recommend for yelling at people with no static or ear piercing tones

the only to even remotely tell for sure is if he was a tripfag
who's maki btw

>implying 1/2 of Sup Forums isn't consumerism

Ok then why are graphics cards thread allowed and why are desktop threads out?

Containment generals to talk about a product are not the same thing as "sup Sup Forums what should I buy".

Of all the pictures of Maki, you choose some deviantart garbage.

Shut up nigger.

>
go away cia nigger

EXCUSE MEH

what's wrong with beautiful maki-chan?

are mods homosex?

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_156287.html

gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_194221.html

tomtop.com/48v-phantom-power-supply-with-adapter-for-condenser-microphone-music-recording-equipment-i771.html

>$27.80 with shipping

You don`t need the phantom power supply, but it`s not going to work worth a fuck without it. Now delete this thread.

Some fag from /r9k/ has been shilling and shitposting maki so using maki for OP image will net you a ban.

>tomtop.com/48v-phantom-power-supply-with-adapter-for-condenser-microphone-music-recording-equipment-i771.html
Thanks desu
well then why am I not banned

Give it time