Best Mouse

So do I buy the G502 or the G900?

Or is there a better option that I'm not aware of?

Zowie

G502
Actually I haven't touched a G900 so I'm not sure how it handles, but I can swear by my G502 being comfy and having actually usable buttons which you don't mistakenly click 99% of the time.

>Or is there a better option that I'm not aware of?
Why don't you read some mouse reviews that actually talk about the sensor and not just "I played cs for 5 minutes and it worked! Fancy that a mouse that works!"

VicTsing 2.4G Wireless chinese cheapshit mouse.
Cost me literally 8€
Can't spot the difference to any Logitech kikery I used to buy in the past.
Runs a month on a single 2000mAh battery.
5 DPI (800/1200/1600/2000/4800)

Feel free to call me a poorfag for not burning my money.

who /forthegame/ here

Literally just bought a 502
I can't say much about it yet obviously but there is one button on the side that has a power symbol that is really fucking me off.

so when "best" is thrown around with mice, what attributes determine this?

I recently bought a steel series mouse and aside from it being fairly comfy it's also very responsive. but "best?" How do I make that comparison?

Comfort
Sensor
Build quality
etc

Get the G900

After using the G700 for so long going to a mouse with hugely improved battery life and weight was like night and day.

Uh Zowie mices? Microsoft IME 3.0? Razer Deathadder 2013?

G402 or G302/303 if you must buy one of the new Logitech

>Or is there a better option that I'm not aware of?
uh, yeah? just buy a naos 7000 or any other mionix 7000 model already. not that hard.

NAOS 700
A
O
S

stop being poor lmao

>wireless
Enjoy your weight-induced arthritis and input lag.

my g502s sensor died within a year of not even heavy use

>Enjoy your weight-induced arthritis and input lag.
Wow, look everyone we have a time traveler from 1998!

He's right.

I agree. Get the G900 instead. I have all of these and G900 despite the ambidextrous design is the most sensible of the three. I prefer to use it with 2 buttons over the thumb side (instead of enabling the 2 buttons to the opposite side)

use this for 8 hours/day and you'll have to have your hand amputated in 10 years

Not even close, input lag hasnt been an issue for years outside shitty cheap mice and weight has never been an issue.

Anyone used the 3DConnexion CAD mouse?

obviously g900, since it has a bigger number

Please user. It's not the numbers. I know you are being ironic, but I have those logitech mice and I tell people right now that G700 vs G502 vs G900 in long duration usage would favor the G900.

G700 is quite heavy, the tactile file of the buttons aren't that great and the USB cable is horrid. You have to switch the cable because of how stiff it is.
G502 is better, with better tactility but it's gaudy and the scroll wheel is a very subjective thing. I am ok with it, but plenty of people loathe the metallic scroll wheel.
G900 is the lightest of the three, doesn't give you a gazillion buttons, share the same sensor as with G502, and its wireless mode has been flawless to me. I like the cable a lot more compared to the G700.

Holy fuck, the G900 is $200, who the fuck would pay that for a mouse?

G502

I didn't pay that much, but it was still $123 (160ish Canuckbucks)

I have a G502 and I'm very happy with it. G900 is supposedly good too, but I haven't tried one yet. In any case the G900 price is way too ridiculous for something that isn't going to perform any better than a 502, so based on that alone I'd say go for a 502 and not a 900.

>not weight
Go bag a naga already kiddo

>in 10 years

Make that one year.

First of all the sensor, which is to say how well the mouse tracks
Then build quality
Then software utility, at least for me, I've played games where Logitech's LUA scripting was very helpful indeed, such as adjusting DPI based on in-game zoom level automatically and some other shit too

Comfort is up there too, but that's entirely up to personal taste.

Most of this is just subjective rambling summarized into multiple "works for me" posts. Some talk about sensor qualities, tracking, acceleration etc although I've never seen any data on that stuff to properly compare models and see which actually are good. Someone's impressions on the sensor while using the mouse is as good as worthless for me. Weight and comfort are the most important parts in my opinion if you are going to be using it for fast and accurate tracking like in twitch shooters.

If it is for gayming then ->
/thread

Look up the top 20 list from "Rocket Jump Ninja" on youtube. He makes reviews for a lot of mice which are way better than any other tech youtuber. I decided to get the G900 personally and I absolutely love it.

My mouse is outdated and not performing as good as it used to, but I've had my Logitech G600 for a few years now and I'd give it a solid 10/10 would buy again.

I know there's a lot more new mice on the market now, what's good these days? I really like Logitech's G series all together, but damn the Scimitar is tempting... No Razer crap please.

Steelseries Rival 300

got the same setup mate

I have the G502 and I regret it so much. It's uncomfortable as fuck and it has some retarded "sniper" button where I rest my thumb that I keep pressing so much on accident that I disabled it. Get the old G500 or the G500S.

Love ma 502

are your hands large? i have small hands and am thinking of picking up the 502 to replace my g500 which is starting to have issues.

>Non user replaceable battery.
Why bother? After using the G700 since 2010 I got to love how the battery it came with, and the extra two I bought back then, still can last easily a day of use each. Meanwhile every single other crap with lithium I have goes to shit after a year or two.
They could have gone at least the route of the crappy catz and made it replaceable.

What's the best mmo mouse? My razer Naga 2012 is starting to double click now, it's annoying the shit outta me. I've tried opening it but the screws are tighter than your sister's pussy.

The Ducky Secret is great, only think I could complain about is that I wish the bumps on the wheel were a little smaller but it isn't a big deal.

>Ducky Secret
Sounds like a dildo name

Any good aluminum mouse out there?
I hate plastic tops or worse, a rubberized coat.

Don't go for that one, I made that mistake.

G600 or maybe Roccat Nyth. I've tried the former and it's been good. Want to try the latter if it ever goes low enough to bother to see if it might be better.

That Roccat looks super neat. Too bad it's so expensive. Thanks for the heads up

As usual, not a single mention of the bang for your buck G602.

did i fall for a meme here? (got it for 50 bucks of amazon)

Mind telling why the corsair one was a mistake?

No, you bought the best mouse Logitech has made in years. I know as I have one as well.

everything else is overpriced memes.

>Tfw 1.1a

Still going after all these years, feels good man

Bought a G502, mouse feet fell apart in like a year, my g400s is still fine. Better mouse but the 502 sensor is fucking great. Now using a mionix castor. Sensor isn't as good on mionix stuff but everything else about it is god. Would get a G900 if it wasn't $150 cuz if it doesn't turn out to be perfect or has any outstanding issues over time I could a bought two other mice for that price. G900 is lighter, has better scroll and better form factor. Clicks feel a bit weird when I've demoed it. Consistent but slightly too stiff. Also if you go G502 you should know, that mouse is heavy. Like really fucking heavy. If you're playing ass loads of FPS I wouldn't recommend it without a super easy gliding mouse mat.

G402
Everything else is a meme