WAT IS THE BEST BROWSER?????????????

WAT IS THE BEST BROWSER?????????????

Safari.

sqt is my favorite. you should definitely check it out. ctrl-f for it in the catalog, and there should be a thread still going about it.

i'm using Firefox

Seconding Firefox, with abp and noscript
Also because I like to have the bookmarks bar stickied on the left side, which somehow isnt possible on chrome

W3M

Opera

Next question?

Latest Chromium with a bunch of anti-privacy / anti-fingerprinting / anti-canvasing extensions.

Firefox

(pic not related)

Vivaldi

netcat

firefox nightly

chrome

Yandex

I enjoy using Cyberfox. 64-bit Firefox.

Firefox

Netscape
Pic vaguely related

It's 2016, grandpa. Install ublock Origin+uMatrix and embrace the gorshill botnet.

Normal Firefox has 64-bit support. Why use a meme version of it?

I have a bunch of add-ons and Firefox would crash if it used too much memory being used. I looked for alternatives and Cyberfox seemed to have stopped it. Also has the classic firefox built into it as an option upon installation, which I find convenient because I know I won't have to worry about the add-on breaking when I update.

I alternate between Firefox and Chrome, although I'm leaning more towards Firefox because muh google botnet and shit

Safari on my iphone ipad and macbook pro

dude everything you type into omnibar will be sent to google even if you dont press enter. what's the point.

Not true

opera is the least shit out of all
>tfw no perfect browser

That's a confirmed botnet.

Shit man I gotta be honest with you, I have been using abp + noscript for like 6 years.. ublock origin+uMatrix doing a better job at it?

it just wont complete your searches. it will still send what you type to google.

ABP & NoScript are obsolete.
I can't say why uBlock Origin and uMatrix are better because I'm not a shill.
You're just going to have to try them yourself.

FUD.

In my opinion, yes. Just create a new profile (about:profiles) and give them a try.

Chromium. I am so done with firefox.

No it's just the same shit. ublock is ABP with optional intrusive ads disabled and umatrix is just requestpolicy which is not really needed when you already have noscript.

firefox