is kali linux good for gaming??

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well its just a debian with preloaded shet.
So the question is "Is debian good for gaming?"

No it's good for penetesting and dddos'ing skids off video games.

LOL I'm a h4xor by I want to play videogamez. Just install windows 10.

How do I have it as my OS and not as an USB port?

First, learn how to use the computer. Come back when you finished.

If you want to game then go build another gaming rig and set it in the corner of your room. Install Windows + Steam on it and stream all your shit over the LAN to your Linux PC (steam has this feature built in). This is the best way to game on Linux.

>linux
>gaming

yea do u have experience with debian? is it good for gaming??
i dont wanna use money.
try searching for a tutorial on yt

Enjoy 5 games and shit performance.

idgaf what u say i can knock u down easy irl

Games that are made to work for Linux? Yes. You might have to install some extra drivers though.

Linux in general would have to be good with gaming first

There are no tutorials for it. I went to their Website and all you need is a USB port to boot it up.

It's pasta but:

Not him but the no games argument is not true anymore. Windows is the best os for gaming mostly due to most game developers are trained into developing for it with microsoft's closed APIs, so the simple process of porting a game that was developed for windows to any other platform will affect negatively the performance of the game. This with the fact that the marketshare is small compared to windows there's hardly an incentive at the moment to optimize for linux, making look as if the platform were worse for games than windows when in fact to flip the situation you'll need to change the idiosyncrasies on the industry itself.

The fact though is that the situation on linux is not nearly the same than two years ago and now those who prefer linux over windows now can play games on it, helping to break the vicious circle, but still there's a lot of things to do for linux to compete in the gaming side. I anyone wants for this to change i recommend to play the games you can on linux when possible and ask for linux ports.

I notice some people doesn't want's for this to happen but if that the case let me ask (not directed specifically to the person i'm replying): how are any of you benefited in a meaningful way with the current situation? because i consider that keeping the statu quo just to have a tool to win an argument on what OS is better is not a meaningful thing. how having less options and practically being locked to MS products benefits you?

Some links:
steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos

>gaming
>Linux

Linux sucks for gaming sorry.

There's a rope, you can use it anytime soon! :) or try the bleach solution. :D

>skims steamdb list
>edgy indie games
enjoy your lesbian walking simulators sendai

see

>He couldn't address any of the arguments in the post.
>He instead creates an strawman.
ok

Yes best os for gaming. I'm playing all new AAA games.

Let me guess. OP is 12 or a pajeet or both. He wants to be a "big leuge master hacker", but he obviously doesn't know anything about linux or Operating Systems for that matter.
Just enjoy your games and hacker tv series. Or if you're really interested in hacking, then start with the fucking basics like networking, the basics of system administration and encryption.

fock u. i know more linux than u will in ur entire life. my real name is actually linus because i was born to hack with linux bitch.

kali is not really good for anything, I don't know why anyone takes it seriously.

Ubuntu, Mint or one of the other mainstream distros(not barely used derivatives of) for gaming on linux.

OP it's a waste of time to ask for help here. Try eight chan! Fuck those trolls! They will do nothing to give you the information you need. Or research it on their website. Fuck those nigger trolls.

Good evening, fellow Kalisters :^)

just installed kali linux. im gonna hack all of u bitch

>Kali

Jesus fuck just use a normal distro instead of being a 1337 h4x0r

it's not cool to call it hacking anymore we are all under the radar

sort the list by review percentage in descending order.

Lol'd
>Kali
>Linux
>Games

how did you make xfce this ugly?

That's just how it was when I installed it, guess it's a Kali thing, or just an old version or something.

get arc or something.

on topic I would probably suggest an ubuntu flavor for gaming. If you want the moast bloaty desktop environment, which has tons of features you may or may not ever need I'd get kubuntu. Mint might also be something for a windowsy system.

If your primary concern is about gaming and having as much as possible just werk then don't get debian or arch, both come with minimal bloat. I don't really know about Kali other than that it's for hacky stuff so I'd advise against that too.

It is if ur n epik hacker lik me!! xDxDxD F***Society #werealegion #mr_robot #loveelliot

yes, just install DirectX 11 and you are good to go

Two things:

1) Your desktop looks like doo-doo grits

2) I've posted screenshots of my netbook in the past and I'm too lazy to take a new one, but yeah...

The same way you install any other distro.

Do you people really think it's so odd to have Kali installed somewhere??? I've been getting that from you guys for a couple of years now in the old desktop threads.

Shit's about as bad as when I post my CentOS7 desktop with Steam on it.

>gaming
What you want is a sony playstation.

Gaming isn't really a good enough reason to endure Windows in $CURRENTYEAR.
Windows 10 is pretty atrocious in the botnet sense.
I'd recommend a sony playstation before I'd recommend using windows.