Sleeping is technology

Sleeping is technology.
How does Sup Forums fall asleep quickly after a whole day being on the computer?

Die

lie down in bed
fall asleep

Weed

I don't, can't sleep, brain won't turn off. I actually need a lot of sleep by default, about 8 hours minimum, but I only manage to get 4 tops. Usually sleep in the afternoon after work for another 2-3 hours, but at the end of the week I feel like shit.

Get off electronics for the hour before you go to bed.

>sleeping is technology
literally kill yourself, fuck off

This I just don't sleep for more than a day until I crash and sleep 12 hours

get to sleep progressively, dampen the lights the last hour, avoid exciting things, the last few minutes watch images of natural night scenery (forest,mountain, etc) just to clear your mind, also i've heard the thing you stick on your window with sound canceling vibration actually works.

Podcasts. Mainly ones related to tech.

play dota 2 by day, watch it by night.

Guys pls, no bully.

1. Get a job.
2. Wake up early because you have to work.
3. Come back from work and do some shit.
4. Fall asleep without problems because you are tired after working.

That's about it.

Avoid tea, coffee and sugar in the evening. Avoid intellectually too demanding work. All to make sure your brain is winding down.

The worst thing is to have a bug hunt last thing at night and not being able to think of anything else than how to figure it out.

(checked)
I go for a run while listening to music
Drink a protein shake, take melatonin
Shower
Shitpost
Sleep

I found it usefull to stay away from the computer at least the last hour before going to sleep.

Just open the window, breathe some fresh air, read a book, drink a cup of tea..

This really changes a lot.

50mg Promethazine

too uptight to fall asleep normally these days

A quick wank and a bowl

this, works everytime.
I don't have to listen to anything to fall asleep though, just excercise through the day, to get your body at least mildly physically tired, it will help you fall asleep.

I fall asleep around 11:30-midnight and get up at 5-6AM.

try flux / redshit for ur monitors. also try a bottle of liquor or beer. jagmiester or hienken respectively. you should be able to solve this OP.

>babby's first bedtime. smdh.

deals with health and fitness. sleep is an aspect of health.

stop using Sup Forums like a forum. we don't like you. please fuck off and die.

Do what any other functioning human being does, and close your eyes to fall asleep.

Poor birdy, missing it's lower beak.

Also I just decide to.