what the fuck? how?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you retarded? those are just cute smiley faces

you forgot a }

:(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_bomb
has a pretty good explanation of the "how".

glad to help!

She has boobs.

: is the name of the function
: () is the function declaration, much the same as function :
Everything in between { } is the body as the function as in C
: | : & calls the function recursively twice, in different threads (not processes afaik, but threads because it's a script), with a pipe in between them (that doesn't really send any output at all) and running in the background due to the &
:(){ :|:& } is thus a function that calls itself, twice, recursively, in the background.
; delimits expressions, just like in C/perl
: calls the function
:(){ :|:& };: thus defines a function and then calls it

neeeerrrrrrdddd

Get the fuck off Sup Forums

Isn't this attack benign because of copy-on-write? Is there a way to bypass this?

I love how ultra lewd the shantae games are.

IIRC there is a limit amount of PID for processes and this will reach it in a small time and crash your system (never tried personally)
I think that with selinux you can set a limit of processes for user
you can easily crash linux with a simple recursive function in c using a malloc though (assuming no swap, otherwise it will crawl for a bit before crashing)

ulimit allows for limiting processes allowed per user.
>malloc
Is this expected behavior? Is this a problem? Seems like something that would be "fixed"

Alright I gotta try this now

This is pretty easy in every language.
In autoit it would be literally one line, altough the bash version is just beautiful
Run('f.exe')

Please never post on Sup Forums again

If this is isnt a pasta, then you sound like a perma virgin neckbearded nerd tbqh fami

I, with the authority granted to me by my peers, hereby banish you to Facebook where you shall eventually expire by your own means.

And you're a fucking idiot.

Holy shit where do you think you are? You have nothing to contribute to any conversation here aside from shitposting terrible memes.

As a muscular black man once said: "One, two, three, four, I've had it up to here and I ain't taking no more so get the FUCK out"

GUYS ITS SATIRE xD
THAT MAKES IT OKAY