PC Case is so hard to pick

When you talk about graphic card/processor/ssd there is always top that you can test and compare to others so It takes minutes to decide price/power...but cases are so subiective matter,and long lasting investment,you can always just change insides and keep the case.My current one is some 20$ shit with like 80mm single fan and my room is 40C in summer when I play 30C when I do not,in cold seasons I do need to turn on warming system.

I want:Airflow,Silence,Space for future upgrades I will also use the stock fans,as good fans are way too over my budget

0fucks given about looks
I'm deciding between
Thermaltake Level 10 GT
Corsair 750d
Carbide Series 540
Maybe some Phantom nzxt
Budged is 200$ , can not buy rosewill in my country.
I have my computer ON the table so I care about loudness quite a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-r5-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check out Cooltek and Fractal design

get the least amount of fans possible and opt for quiet variant fans and low TDP components

fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-r5-black

Antec 300 or 900

There are no other choices unless you're a gigantic faggot. Which I bet you are.

>LEDs

Carbide 540

Best case.

Case doesnt affect room temperature, total TDP does. Your case only affects internal temps. Most modern cases performe the same anyway so buy by looks and size.

Yes I looked at fractal designs,people say issue is same as nzxt h630,front intake doest not do much and there is little space for good airflow.

Antec 300 or 900
Prices look very good but are they large enought?
And there are many versions like version 1,2,3,4,5,6.5 of every number I found this one for 80$ I like idea of big top fan. Whitch version do you reccomend to check?

Well maybe they do not affect it after some point,but trust me,my current pc is more like oven,i m quite sure that something that is not micro-atx case with 1$ fan will make my room cooler.
I will be also upgrading to e-atx so i need new case anyway.

IDK nig I got an original 300 just get whatever has the features you like most.

Phanteks Enthroo Pro :)

just built a machine with this case and am enjoying it quite a bit. cabling was easy, and looks clean overall.

i use a corsair cooler (h115i), and i figured there would be no mounting issues going with a corsair case. got it on sale at newegg, which made the choice easier.

separately ... previous build was with a define r4. i'm sure an r5 would serve well.

whattefug man

Delete this

OP here,Looks sick,I will buy this just based on classy looks.Can I also get some large pink leds ?

>Maybe some Phantom nzxt
I have a faggot 820 meme case, it's pretty great but fuckhuge but I needed room for blu ray players for animu and music since I still buy physical media and constantly changing them out is too time consuming

Ew, that looks like an obstacle in a laser tag arena

I've got a liking to phantek cases, but without telling us what kind of build you're going for we can't recommend shit.

What mobo size are you looking for ?
Do you require a optical drive?
Will you be using air cooling or AIO liquid cooler (if so, how big is the rad going to be)
What kind of future upgrades do you realistically see yourself doing ?

Getting a large full tower is stupid.

I m looking at that one,tests say it is really cool even with stock fans and not too loud either,but it is quite old case with very cheap plastic look to it. I do not think It deserves such huge price point considering that.

it does cost exactly 201U.S. dollars here

NZXT H630 White cost exactly 111$ and does not have that cheap feel to it,it does have cooling problems tho

Does Nzxt have something with good air-flow without cheap plastic?

Stock cooling[air]
Atx
Yes I want drive but I use it once per 4 years so external is enought

I can see myself upgrading to 120gb ram 2 graphic cards and 2-4ssd [currently one]
I own some 1tb hdd but they are so slow,they are thing of the past.

>I do not think It deserves such huge price point considering that.
it's over 40 pounds by itself hence the cost, the one I have feels pretty quality and I have had no issues with anything breaking at all and i've had it since febuary. It looks good irl, not cheap looking at all, does look overkill over the top of course if that's not your thing. The side windows and lighting are super nice. The fans it comes with are fine to keep, the back 140 could be replaced for less sound but not needed. Cable management is as good as it can gets and the thing has room for the largest aio water cooler radiators. I've had a mid tower from nzxt and it was okay but the metal felt cheaper then the 820.

Just so you know I had to buy a dedicated coffee table for the fucking thing, It's fucking gigantic, made to easily fit 4 way gpu setups. I recommend it if your a fag or need lost of disc drive and hard drive slots or just want the best airflow and a easy open environment to put things together. Things pretty dust resistant too.

Sounds good. Other version like 630,530 etc are just downgrades?
I read about 530 that it is really good too.They are all quite similiar tho.
Asking just because 530 is 120bucks here and 820 200bucks

Noctis 450 has good airflow according to reviews but apparently gets scratches pretty easily.

>Noctis 450
Well I do not really move my computer,my mum's basement is the only place it will ever be.So I do not mind scratches,also i will not see the window at all because it will be on my left side.
Going to check it out

>my mum's basement is the only place it will ever be

from what I can tell from just looking inside mine compared to their site, the 820 opposed to those has a fancier bottom support bit and has better more enclosed hard drive bays. So yes it's basically a fancier model of the same thing from what I can surmises.

looking at the site without packaging the 530 weighs 23 pounds vs the 820s 33 pounds so maybe they might be using thicker metal also.

Well I will not use any driver bay so that part does not matter to me enought.
On other side I checked official syte and there is not dust filter in 530 specs but 5 of them in 820 specs.
If there really are not any 530 then i m willing to pay more for better anti-dust controll

The only good fine filters that you can take out from what I know are the two bottom ones which would stop any floor dust 100% and there is one in the front I saw during assembly if I remember right. There are okay cover filters for the two fan holes on the top which are covered by the top "cage" as well. the side is a bit of a weak point in all this. Any real dust build up has yet to really show on the window where is would be most apparent, probably get away with waiting till next year to use some air to blow it out of there at this rate since I recently got a air purifier running 24/7 which is something you could also look into to combat dust.

>Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
I like it

Retard. Heat is the energy your components (PSU, CPU, graphics card...) use. The case doesn't matter, the heat gets produced either way. A bad case will keep all the heat inside, putting stress on the compinents; a good case will allow for a good airflow and blow the heat into your room. So a good case actually makes your room slightly hotter you mongoloid.

>silence
Fractal design define S or r5
it has everything you'd ever need on a case + sound proofing

I bought a corsair 600c its pretty nice, my temps are pretty cool. There is also a version without the clear side which has more sound deadening material

Go for something black and boring or you'll regret it. A huge futuristic case sounds good on paper, but in practice it just looks out of place and ugly.

Phantom nzxt is not quiet at all.

I have the R4 and it's very quiet.

Am I the only one who thinks NZXT has gotten a lot better?

I had one of the super-old Guardian cases before they redesigned them (pic related) in the first computer I ever built, and it was pretty bad, but they've really stepped up the aesthetics and now most of their cases have the same features as high end cases from places like Corsair or Cooler Master.

shit i just threw up a little

this. Why would you admit that OP

The market requirement changed and they followed it. Nothing more to be said really

Lian Li are the prettiest ones. Can't imagine a more nice-looking case than mine.

Go ibm thinkcentre

be quiet! silent base 800
currently using it.

If there is no dedicated GPU then a laptop is a better choice.

be quiet silent base 800
get it faggot

As of now I'm pretty torn between a BitFenix Neos and a Cooler Master N200. What would be the best for a microATX mobo according to you? What would have the best cooling system? CPU is i5 6500 and video ca4d is GTX 750 Ti. I'm not planning to get additional fans.

but there is

this. case already has 3 quiet fans, so that saves you some money having to buy new ones. that puts the case under 100 bucks.

please just pick a simple black case or white if it matches your setup... these other cases with all the extra shit and "futuristic:" designs are shit and look like they were made for 13 year olds to impress their friends.

though they are just shadow wings.
be quiet has the silent wings, which you can replace them with.
anyway they are still very quiet

You are now reading this in his voice

Just buy the biggest case you can find and stop worrying about it. You're just being retarded if you care about sound but use stock anyway.