Will Mac osx look ever this good?

Will Mac osx look ever this good?

Mac cucks on suicide watch

That looks horrible you ugly lincuck neckbeard faggot

Never

This is my first time installing xubuntu. Windows + Linux dualboot masterrace.

I find it ironic that mac os x went backwards in design rather than forwards

I use linux on both my computers. Nothing is even close to osx when it comes to looks

> tray icons barely recognisable
> neon colored chrome icon sticking out like a guy in autism shoes at a goth party
> link to file system on the desktop
> clock in the dock
> even the wallpaper a stale ripoff
is this bait

this. so frustrating. shuttleworth should hire a fucking graphic designer. unity killed ubuntu.

what os is this ?

the apple one

I use Xubuntu on my workstation and OS X on my Mac.

I honestly don't care about ricing at all, I spend 98% of my time in a browser, PDF reader or in a terminal session anyway

is it new ?

Sweet OS 10.13.1 Lady Godiva

Why is that ironic?

it's not ricing that's bothering me but i really believe good design can improve your workflow and improve the learning curve for new software.

the interface is just how a program communicates what it does, what you have to click to do what you want, what's going on (something's loading etc).

pic is an example from the new mint release. there's no reason for the check / x icon to be there, it just adds. would be much cleaner, less cluttered and just as intuitive without that stuff, the grey / green difference explains perfectly what's going on.

that's just a tiny issue but it shows a lack of understanding on the side of the devs

I'm going to pukeā€¦

The x and check is for colorblind people to differentiate what is off and what is on.

macs can't into rice

> this look

there are colorblind themes for colorblind people.

No. Pic related. My desktop :)