Anniversary update telemetry block

Hey Sup Forums, does anyone have a block all telemetry hosts file ready, based on the latest fast ring build, for the upcoming anniversary update?

Yeah,

Just don't update.

>he HAS to go WAY out of his way to make sure that an OS of his choice doesn't keep fucking him deep into his bootyhole

Why? M-muh gayms?

Wow, it's getting desperate.

No. You can't disable it completely. This hasn't changed no matter how many times it gets asked.

You have no choice

You can't. It's already been proven that the OS overlooks the hosts file when sending telemetry. You have to do it from your router.

>he HAS to go WAY out of his way to make sure than an OS of his choice works

Why? M-muh open sores?

>implying it doesnt

that's what i want, an updated host for my router

>implying copy pasting a hosts file is worse than having a shitty broken linux OS with no games and no professionally made apps

well duh, what else is Windows good for if not games

The only true way to block Microsoft hosts / IPs is at the ROUTER LEVEL either by blocklists, hosts file or hardware firewall.

To decrease what telemetry can be blocked just wait until Blackbird is updated run that and then O&O ShutUp10, I myself have gone further and installed Windows Server 2016 RTM and used gpedit.msc to turn off alot of privacy senstive policies aswell as custom rules in software firewall and hardware firewall.

this meant for

fuck
this for this and this for this

Much like Apple, some microsoft connections completely ignore the hosts file and local DNS settings.

i get that, what i wanted was an anniversary ready one for my router, I know that Windows ignores it

spybot anti beacon

It just werks out of the box, akshually.
But then again I do have a college education, so I am not a retard.

>It's already been proven that the OS overlooks the hosts file when sending telemetry.
Can I have a source on this please

nice. didnt know this existed. this makes it even easier.

I pulled the ethernet cord and all the telemetry problems went away. It put quite a hamper on net based functionality though so I just went with a pleb tier Linux distro instead.

It's not just Microsoft IPs but Microsoft and its partners. There is no way anyone has a full list of all IPs under Microsoft control. That's why blocking has to be done the other way around, i.e. block everything at hardware level and then start opening up by discerning what you want to allow the computer to access.

i hope you enjoy your viruses then

If you do that it will attempt to connect in background every minute or so and will hog resources. The only answer is not to use Winblows 10.

lol

don't use windows 10 jackass