Hey Sup Forums I just bought a Rapberry Pi

Hey Sup Forums I just bought a Rapberry Pi

what are some cool projects you can do with it?

Paperweight, door holder, dust colector, etc.

>buy rpi
>dont know what to do with it
>why did you buy it then

Throw it at black people.

Minecraft server + public IP + forwarded port = unlimited supply underage children gains.

>buying shit that you don't have a use for

Set up a home VPN

Drive around a really dangerous nigger infested neighborhood at night with a friend. Throw your raspberry pi from the car at a blacky. If you hit him, drive away, you won, but if you miss, you have to run out of the car and grab your raspberry pi and then run as fast as you can back to the vehicle.

Stuck mine next to my NAS and router, currently running several Pokemon Go bots. I use it mostly to fuck around and learn unix.

If you paid the extra cash to get the version that comes with the little plastic case you can utilise the power and Ethernet cables to string yourself up.
If not don't worry! A sturdy belt should also do the trick.

Why do we have this retarded thread every single fucking day? Are you people literally retarded? Why do you buy shit you don't know what to do with? Please kill yourself.

if you didn't have a use for it before you bought it, its doomed to the bottom of a drawer

Run some shitty reddit bot or something

How

By drinking a cup of bleach to stay awake so you can read tutorials

Find a reddit API wrapper written in your favourite programming language (eg: praw for python), write the bot script, run it.

>black people
they aren't black, and they aren't people.

arcade cabinet

how

Xbmc or kodi

>kodi

The only actually use for one.

if you don't have a kodi box gtfo of /g

who needs this shit?

any eurocuck who doesn't want to suck jewish cocks behind bars for the rest of his life because he used torrents?

I think this thread is bait

oh another raspberry pi thread.