Welp, it has been finally done. I have disabled my account 2 weeks ago...

Welp, it has been finally done. I have disabled my account 2 weeks ago, and then sent a request to Facebook to delete ALL of my data from their servers permanently. Under the European law, they are required to oblige.

Today I have finally received a confirmation that everything was perma-wiped. I am now free!

When are you, goyim, doing the same?

Deep logs will never be purged.

north american cucks sucking corporate dick

good for europe respecting your privacy

Never, because I'm not a retard who feeds sensitive data to the botnet. Know how to use Facebook instead of running away from it.

How does one use it?
Please educate.

How do I hide my circle of friends from it? How do I hide my location? How do I stop people from tagging my ugly face in photos? How do prevent Facebook from knowing whom I message the most, and when? How do I disable all those intrusive permissions in my Android 4.4 OS app?

Teach me, master!

>believing they actually did delete it

What a naive idiot you are.

Tbqh, I created a facebook account back in 2009, with the sole reason to talk with some distant relatives.
Then post-forward back in 2012, back when fanpages were all the shit. I found some pretty nice media covering group, that actually represented their 'news' in a non biased, highly objective manner, unlike the mainstream media.
2015, that media group was charged for 'representing fake news' and you guessed it, it was submitted by the local mainstream newspaper.

2016, no real reason to use it anymore, so idk.

>mfw I just logged in
>saw 12 year olds girls posing with trash clothes
>thighs wide open, cleavage showing on purpose
>all of them posing with those snapchat animal sticker thingys
>mfw.

So Pretty Soon, user. Pretty Soon...

(Sorry for the boring blog-post).

seperate phone just for kike apps

You can turn off location, you can have it ask your permission before someone tags you, I'm not sure what you mean by "hide my circle of friends from it", you can't stop it from knowing whom do you message most and when, but you can't stop any other messaging app either. And don't use the mobile Facebook, app, it blows.

>sent a request to Facebook to delete ALL of my data from their servers permanently. Under the European law, they are required to oblige.

This sounds good. Is it an option in the settings or do you have to send an actual email requesting this?

So even if I try my very hardest, and only use the absolute bare minimum functions of Facebook, fake my name, and don't use a phone app, then Facebook will still know all of my friends and relatives, where I live (city, or even street), where I go to study (based on my friends), what my interests might be (based on my friends, and my activity), my political affiliations (based on my posts, or my "likes), time of the day/night that I am awake, whether I love peenus or vahgina (based on pictures that I look at), who my best friends are (based on my most frequent conversations), and a few other meta data things about me that they can gather directly, or indirectly.

So I still don't understand how to properly "use Facebook", as previously mentioned.

>saw 12 year olds girls posing with trash clothes
>thighs wide open, cleavage showing on purpose
Are you shilling for Facebook user?

If they didn't believe it, and it surfaced in any way possible, he'd get a fortune out of a suit via EU.
So OP wins either way.

How would I go about getting them to delete an old account that I no longer have access to?

All of those things are known to Facebook only if you tell it what they are. Except for the ones it gathers from your friends of course, given that it's a SOCIAL media site. My Facebook account doesn't have my full name, location, school, or any other personal data. It knows who my best friends are and what my interests are, so what? That's not something I care about hiding. Sup Forums knows a lot of things about you based on your behavior, yet you don't seem to care about it.

Could'nt they have just copied all your info to a server outside EU where the law dosen't apply and deleted the information in the original.

You need to send a notarized letter via certified mail, also you need to include your social security card (NOT a copy), a photo ID (this can be a copy), and a plastic sandwich baggie containing a cum-tribute to a polaroid picture of Mark Zuckerberg (as a DNA sample).

>My Facebook account doesn't have my full name
Through your friend - first name.
Through your relative - last name.

>location
Your best friends, whom you talk to the most, likely live in the same town, or even down the street from you.

>school
Your best friends likely go to the same school as you.

>any other personal data
It likely knows your birthday, since your friends congratulate you. It likely knows your age, based on the age of your schoolmates. It likely knows your race, based on your immediate circle of friends. If you do not actively block Facebook banners around the web, then Facebook know at least some of the sites that you visit. "Congrats on getting your driver's license, user!" - know it knows that you are a legal driver. "So you finally got those glasses, user?" - now it knows that you're a blind motherfucker. "Man, that grass was fucking heavy, bro..." - now Facebook knows that you're a weed smoker.

I can go no and on.

>Sup Forums knows a lot of things about you based on your behavior, yet you don't seem to care about it
>implying most people have a Sup Forums pass
>implying every IP is static

ANY point of contact with Facebook is a data mining gold for them, even if you don't pay attention, or do not care.

Nah, I just think that it's plainly wrong.
In all honesty, I want to back-slap those parents that raised those children.

I told Facebook my name is John Smith who goes to the university of Nairobi
Half of my friends have done the same thing

Memeing aside, I agree with you.

>Today I have finally received a confirmation that everything was perma-wiped

>account_deleted: 1

That's all that's changed OP.

Look, Facebook is a networking site where people share their real life. It's quite obvious you don't want to share that with a website or the internet in a general. But as time has shown most people LOVE that idea because they are narcissistic as hell. It's just not for you user.

>How do I disable all those intrusive permissions in my Android 4.4 OS app

there's one really iOS related way to fix that android bug

I was just trying to figure out what the "right" way of using Facebook is, as this user has mentioned: Maybe I was doing it wrong.

>I am now free!

nope, they will still track you

My ad blocker stops 3rd party requests. How will they track me?

>Look, I was wrong. But let me explain why I think I'm in the right
Too late to backpedal bruh

>first account deleted

Striking success!

I'm pretty sure the laws prevent this too, or else it would be a massive loophole.

dumb nigger. you know what they do with your request?

thanks for the data, chump.