Let's make a perfect mouse and then put FUCKING SHARP EDGES ON IT FOR NO REASON HAHAHAHAHAHA

>let's make a perfect mouse and then put FUCKING SHARP EDGES ON IT FOR NO REASON HAHAHAHAHAHA

Put on a trip so I can filter you

No

the mouse is fine

t. claw grip masterrace

Still a perfect mouse. I got mine back when they were cheap.

This isnt for palm grip have it easy fags, its us finger grip suffering race

I just picked one of these up earlier today.

The only edges i see are the ones in your post, faggot.

Some madman sanded down the edges, I guess you could do that if you don't mind losing your warranty

Does it have free scroll?

Which one doe you prefer?

I was looking at the G502, but it's €100 here, while the G303 is only €50

fingertip grip that shit nigga

nope and the two side buttons are ass

As someone who doesn't have a free-scroll mouse, what's the use of one?

Damn, guess I'm keeping my edgy g502

Scrolling very fast down a page and scrolling without having to spam move your middle finger and have that awful sound be made.

Well I just got the 303 today. One thing I already like about it is the weight. It's extremely light. Overall though the 502 feels more solid and the scroll wheel is very sturdy. The shape and contour of the 502 also make it more comfortable than the 303 in my opinion. The 502 is pretty heavy though. So if that's a huge deal breaker then you might want to look at some other options.

Yeah, I should have added in my post that I'm leaning heavily towards a G303 in the first place.

What does the middle button on the mouse do, is that just another bindable button and is there any on the right side, or only on the left. Finally is there drivers for the mouse? And is it easy to change it's DPI?

The middle button is for cycling the DPI. There's only side buttons on the left. Yes, you can download Logitech's Gaming Software. It allows you to change button functions, change the rgb leds, adjust the DPI, and some other stuff. Their software also isn't shit like a lot of other "gaming softwares".

Alright thanks alot.

If you have the RGB version of the mouse, do you know if say I set a preset theme on my keyboard, which isn't Logitech (I have a Ducky Shine 5) is the mouse able to sync with the keyboard to keep a constant color scheme?

Amen. What an idiotic shape.

Logitech put a lot of thought, money and experimentation to reach the conclusion that is this shape. There's a whole video about it. Instead of following common fucking sense and just rehashing the MX300 shape that their entire fucking audience is begging for.

Logitech customers come in two shapes:

g400/mx500/mx518 (same shit) fans.
mx300 fans.

Yet they're spending money and effort trying to reinvent the wheel.

The mouse industry is hilarious. It took them years to finally create good sensors again, it will take them years still to recreate favorite shapes that are favorites for a reason. I guess there's no profit in creating good mice though, because when you have a good one, you don't spend money on better ones anymore. At this point, I honestly believe this is the kind of cynicism we're dealing with, it's the only rational explanation.

Just hold in middle mouse and pull down. Autoscroll master race. Gives more control, too. There's also home and end or pgup and pgdn

that's a browser function lol

lmao noobs

g200

What the fuck is this? Custom model for some CS:GO dipshit?

it's the new upcoming mouse

If your keyboard is static then you can set the color to match. If it's got a wave or breathing pattern or something then no.

This shit looks so comfy. Any release date?

not even announced yet
coming with 3366 as well, expect it to cost about the same as a g303 (or less)

How big?

I feel a volcano of semen about to burst.

>3366
>g100s-esque shape with better shaped buttons
>S I D E B U T T O N S
>presumably same clicks as g303
>confirmed thread on overclock, not a troll post

This is it. I knew I shouldn't have committed suicide, it's finally happening.

>Based off this picture (pic related), I'm coming up with an estimation of 121mm length from the butt to the end of the buttons. I don't really want to go into the process I used, because it's kinda crude and lengthy, but one problem is that the picture is misleading because you can't actually see the full height of the pad even though it looks like it is where I drew the red line here, but it is actually higher up. So I took this into consideration along with the perspective and came up with my estimation in about 5-10 minutes. I could spend a lot longer and try to make a much more exact estimate, but I'm fairly certain it would be within 5% of my original 121mm calculation.

And that is 100% the large version of the mouse pad you guys...lol
Edited by VolsAndJezuz - 7/22/16 at 10:38pm

>120mm

Just on the edge of too long, but look at that slim, low butt. That's what I want.

>I knew I shouldn't have committed suicide
How are you posting here?

>tfw no comfy lefty mouse

Only gaymer teir meme mouses

Any mouse that has programmable buttons has them where a rightys thumb would be

>We edgy now
>Edgy gaymers

I quite like the shape of the G303, it was the deciding factor between the G4XX/G5XX and the G303. I miss the hyperscroll wheel sometimes from my old G9x, but the wheel on the G303 is quite silent.

>Double-Edge

Alright I'm done for tonight

anyone know how to fix a razor naga 2014? whenever i try to plug it in it says not recognized

>tfw there will never be another MX510 MASTER RACE MOUSE produced ever again
God that mouse was perfection. Life is suffering.

>v shit
>perfect
lol

pure sex

>no reason

Bretty sure they did it to look appealing to teen males. Marketing knows their core audience.

na na na na na na na na

my mouse sucks, should i kill myself? well a great mouse may come out so no i shouldnt.
>i knew i shouldnt have commited sodoku

my mouse sucks, should i kill myself? yeah, (kills self)
>i shouldnt have killed myself

make sense?

>razor
found your problem

>fingertip grip that shit nigga
good taste in mouse gripping

You got it all wrong. I wouldn't kill myself for a mouse, that's silly. I'm just glad I postponed suicide long enough to live and see the g100s-only-good.

I'll off myself regardless in due time.