Does anyone know of any good weeb friendly IRC channels?

Does anyone know of any good weeb friendly IRC channels?

rizon #warosu

Nope but I know where you can jump off a cliff

bump

irc.lewd.pic is very weeb friendly and is home to many awoos~

*irc.lewd.pics
oops I missed the s

Wew edgy

#commie-subs :^)

lmao shit comes off her butthole

animes don't poop unless you want them to, dumbass

I was always wondering what channel did they mean when Sup Forums refers to the IRC shitposting brigade.

awoo butt is always lovely

Speaking of irc, what andoird irc client do you Sup Forumsuys use

SSH connected to a tmux session running irssi

IRC Cloud all day

rizon #imcute

>being proud of being a weeaboo
japs hate you, westerners hate you, if anime characters were real they'd hate you

why do you even bother living

Japs hate them because they aren't actually conftributing to the industry

Westerners hate them because weebs generally can't stand up for themselves (i.e. aren't proud)

OP's attitude is correct, if you're a weeb be proud of it but don't be an ass about it, either.

>be proud of denouncing your own culture and pretending to be another
this is going to be the next transgenderism, i'm calling it now. it will become offensive to tell a basement dwelling neckbeard he's not japanese.

I never had a conversation in an irc it's so rad

weeabooism and claiming to be japanese on the internet has been the natural pastime of anime fans for longer than you've been alive

you're only convincing yourself, you retarded weeaboo

dont bully pls

If you really think weaboos are new to recent years you really are very, very stupid.

when was that ever implied you dumb newfag

>static gif for ants

>be proud of denouncing your own culture and pretending to be another
this is going to be the next transgenderism, i'm calling it now. it will become offensive to tell a basement dwelling neckbeard he's not japanese.

are you living under a rock? have you not noticed the tumblr uprising and growing acceptance of transgenderism?

not to mention the growing social acceptance of being into anime and otaku culture.

put the pieces together you retard, never was it implied that being a weeaboo or wapanese was a new thing. it's obvious now that something relatively new like frogposting predates your birth

carrying about what other people's interests are. I bet you invida bandwagon

I may look like a man on the outside, but I am a 2D anime schoolgirl.

My people are downloaded illegally and routinely fapped to on the Internet.

I am not a man, and do not deserve to be treated as such. The human community really needs to check their cisdimensional privilege.

(you) should of sent it to

Is that spaghetti