Please Seed!.nfo

>Please Seed!.nfo

Off yourself

you better seed user

there's literally no reason not to seed unless you live in a place where you have a data cap

People still use public trackers?

Kek

>not seeding on private tracker
?

seeding is required on private trackers or you will be fucking kicked

they don't need to put garbage "please seed" files inside the thing you are leeching, you are expected to seed already

> set upload to .05kbps
> finish downloading, move to external

If i ever cant find something i "donate" $10 +/- five bucks, to a tracker for access for a month.

I can on;y think of one tracker that allows you to donate for access

#justpublictrackerthings

> Not sending fake stats back to the tracker

why? what do you achieve by doing that?

stop being a fucking jew and just seed

The guy was just being nice saying please. Why are you so hostile?

>> Not sending fake stats back to the tracker

Please teach how

I want to be a jew too I only have .5 mbps upload

Which will get you banned. You don't think they notice when a swarm reports uploading a 4.0 ratio of which you're 3.0 when there was one leech?

Private trackers Jew the bit torrent community. I Jew them.

Rather upload for real on public trackers

If you say so

Is that a thing?

Ratiomaster is dabes

Yup.
Crying about being banned for cheating is also a thing, and seems to occur at about the same rate.

when i was younger i had two self made torrents. one was a psx compliation; rare shit. the second was a studio ghibli movie pack.

if you fucks decide not to seed then no one gets it, at least in a reasonable amount of time. canadian bandwith is expensive.

Really not hard to avoid being caught.

Why the fuck wouldn't you seed if you can, dumbfuck? I have a shit 1MB/s upload and seed all the time. Even with things I delete like compressed albums, I still seed it until it eventually gets deleted.