Literally who?

saged btw

>only newgrounds kids will remember this animator

>implying newgrounds was ever good

>install Linux
>everything works
>it's not Windows
>shitpost on Twitter

>implying I discovered newgrounds before his site.

All my software works and all my hardwork works.

Point out what piece of software or hardware you need that isn't working and for what reason you need it. (So that you don't just google some obscure shit that no one uses that has a couple bugs as an "example")

you actually go on twitter for shit like this
re-evaluate your life decisions you autistic nerd

seriously you need to stop posting his picture 600 times a day

shut the fuck up you aspie it's just like you said
>a picture

burnt shit gay face

wtf I hate linux now

Have some sushi dude

back to Sup Forums

>a has been animator known for his edgy shitty animations is having trouble with configuring an operating system on his machine

oh shit, I guess linux is over

Sup Forums is a Sup Forums subsidiary.

>Linux/FOSS sucks

This isn't news to anyone not suffering mental delusions.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Linux is retard-proof. His statements states his intelligence.

>Look pa, I'm doing the "trolling"!

>Linux is retard-proof.
If so, how come only retards use it?

>ITT

>oh great, none of my software and less than half of my hardware works
>my hardware
>my software

How is this anyone's problem, and why does anyone have to use the same software and hardware as this self-important individual?

Just because he has his own requirements of a computer doesn't mean everyone else shares them or shares the same need as his preferred OS provides him.
He just comes off as an immature douche whining about the most trivial and irrelevant crap, and the way he paints whole userbases based on nothing but OS usage shows that he has a pathetic mind.

Linux is great for my personal nature of usage of the computer. It has better performance than Windows, i can customize it any way i want to be pleasing to my eyes to alleviate visual tiredness when i'm spending time reading shitloads of books and managing them on my desktop environment,
it is a desktop OS without any touchscreen elements like in Windows irritating me,
and i can browse the Internet securely since most of the malicious shit on the Internet is geared towards Windows and doesn't work on Linux.
Others have their own reasons to use Windows like specific software or gaming, or OS X for programmers, and i can respect that.
But this guy just comes off as a small person with emotional restraint that never grew as it should have following puberty.

autism

N-No you. Top most kek, my wincuckold. Here, daily reminder

>some nobody makes a retarded post in twitter
>Sup Forums is somehow affected by this
Kill yourself. And then kill yourself for following this nobody.

>not being an immature whiny brat who bases his self-worth on the software and hardware he uses is autism
Are you trolling or are you genuinely mad?

>tfw 37 points above the Linux avergae

kek
what

>tfw still not a dumb winpoo street shitter

you're hipster faggot
bump

Spotted the dumbshit weeb faggot.

>everyone who uses something i don't like is a loser while everything i use is gold and makes me the coolest guy in the block

Is this guy 13 years old?
Why is Sup Forums even following the tweets of a 13 year old? Has Sup Forums really fallen this low?

Sup Forums spillage

>Linux is for hipsters
Yes, that's why IBM, Oracle, Google, Amazon, HP, even fucking Microsoft is using it, r-right? Because they're trying to be hipster? N-n-nothing works on Linux, right?

It's true. Here's so cool stuff you can do with Lunix
- Pretend that the difficulty of use and the incomprehensibility of commands inherent in Lunix is actually a badge of honor.
- Look at ugly, distorted fonts in your browser and on any other application you might want to run
- Reformat and install another distribution. (People have been known to do this continuously for weeks. Hint: they all suck. Stop wasting your time.)
- Watch a console display error messages.
- Convince yourself that Open Office is "just as good" as Microsoft Office.
- Read countless manuals to do the simplest of tasks. And still fail
- Say you use Lunix (which will get your ass kicked, even by other Lunix users.)
- Think of ways at work to bring up the subject of how you use Lunix, because the penguin thing didn't work.
- Fail to realize that, penguin or not, noone gives a fuck about what operating system you use.
- Eat KFC chicken around the clock.
- Manually edit config files.
- Run a virtual instance of Windows so you can play games, while at the same time saying how much you hate Microsoft.
- Argue that KDE is better than GNOME.
- Argue that GNOME is better than KDE.
- Argue that both GNOME and KDE are inferior to your chosen environment.
- Develop carpal tunnel from keyboard usage between bouts of excessive self-pleasure borne out of social-retardation.
- Depend on easy to use programs like vi.
- Try to learn how to do simple tasks in emacs, eventually using notepad to complete the same task.
- Keep your virginity.
- Be a badass non-conformist.
- Never get viruses, ever, like how a virgin never gets STDs.
- Graphically chart the shrinkage of your penis over time with bundled, GPL'd software such as GNUPlot. This is a highly requested feature among lunix users.
- Discussing the awesome non-ntfs filesystems you can use with lunix, for example one written by a convicted murderer.
- Spend hours of your life compiling bits of code, just to find out it was EPIC FAIL!

Learn English pajeet

kek

Hiroyuki please, PLEASE make posting Twitter screenshots a bannable offense.

27 above Linux average

10/10
my sides are gone

tru

so true it hurts

>pirate Windows
>immediately disable updates
>literally never have a problem unless hardware breaks
Meanwhile on Linux I can't use any of my fucking programs and it feels like I'm using a computer from 2002

>immediately disable updates
>get system full of malware and exploits
>computer becomes slower because of the shitty filesystem and malwares
>Re install every 3 months
XD

is this why stupid people switch to linux

I've been running the same pirated install of Windows 7 with updates disabled for 9 months now and not only is it just as fast as it was on the day I installed it but literally nothing has happened because I use an adblocker and I'm not a fucking retard who can't touch an internet connected device without getting it filled with malware like you apparently are.

>posting tweets by some washed up rom-com aussie actor

seems like OP is #btfo

unless you have anything to argue against him stop shitposting

Denial won't help 97 IQ range retard

>Adblocker XDDD
Wow you sure showed me, so how many security patches have you made to your system

It's a troll thread, for fuck's sake

I denied something?

You denied to argue and resorted to ad hominem

What the fuck are you even talking about? I haven't touched anything related to updates since I installed them. No malware, no viruses, nothing. My computer is working beautifully, and the only time it's fucked up since I installed this fresh copy of Windows was when my motherboard crapped out.

you were arguing?

Winards really are just dumb normies.

Almost spilt my tea chuckling - is that real?

You're responding to known lincuck sperg

please tell me it's real

>No malware, no viruses, nothing. My computer is working beautifully, and the only time it's fucked up since I installed this fresh copy of Windows was when my motherboard crapped out.
AWW so cute

for a bigshot he is rlly autistic no joke

True, it's a fact that all computer illiterate people use Windows.

Deny all you want but it's a hard fact

>no, im not autistic, why do you ask, perchance

>My computer is working
>LOL NO IT'S NOT!!!!
I watch my task manager like a hawk, baby. Nothing's getting past me.

And it doesn't matter anyways because I make backups every night.

>not replying to what i said

>I watch my task manager like a hawk XD no exploits there

Why are wintards so fucking dumb, it's even below Sup Forums stardards.

Also,
>Lose argument
>Now I keep my backup no problem hehe~

I like how your mood swings

Wew lad.

in answer to your inquiry, the left one first, followed by the right one

@55863818
>Get BTFO
>"Wew lad"

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

You are such a tryhard lmao

@55863866
>All that salt
>Still no (you)

i see a (you) tho

@55863903
Yeah but you'll never get one, wincuck

saw you in you'll :^)

@55863920
@55863929
Thanks for those u's, cuckolds :^)

u mean love live?

> Winfags

PPPP
P P
P P P
P
P

OO
O O
O O
O O
O O

OO
O O
O O
O O
O O

II

II
II
II
II

N N
N N N
N N N
N N

L
L
L
L
LLLLLLL

OO
O O
O O
O O
O O

OO
O O
O O
O O
O O

Maki dissaproves

your an idiot

>open source
>not free software
cringe

no

Hi guys. I installed Windows 10 yesterday. I love it, i love the ads, Cortana, the telemetry, Music Groove, Skype, Get Office, everything. I have just one question. How do I poo in loo? Is there a guide or something like that? I want to have a job at Microsoft in the future and they said I must know how to poo in loo. Thanks!

Sent from my Windows Phone in Mumbai

Nobody was implying this.

kek

instalați gentoo

instalează pula în cur :^)

instalează Kogayon

n-am chef sa compilez un browser intreg ca sa dau o laba intr-un minut

Fuck off with your hue hue hue subhuman monkey speak

If you're not white (no, south europeans are not white), do the world a favour and kill yourself

If you don't understand the superior romanian language, then go poo in your loo

>angsty britfag tries to be satirical and funny xD

Kill yourself, fucking gypsy. Stop invading Europe with your filthy beggars and prostitutes.

>brit
>trying to be funny
Double fail, you butthurt subhuman

I'm not a gypsy, I'm white as fuck. You fucking racist nigger. I don't want to go in your shit country with designated streets everywhere.

>le epic fail xD