Are you tired of using your M$/Google so called "browsers" that are really botnets ?

Are you tired of using your M$/Google so called "browsers" that are really botnets ?

Oh, you're using Mozilla, Opera ? That's cute.

Enter Brave. The new groundbreaking browser than runs on Bitcoin and solves the ad problems forever, while rewarding websites

It was created by Brendan Eich. You know, just the guy who invented the programming language of the Internet, Javascript. Nothing special you know, just the language that runs every single website on the Internet...

I'll just leave this here for you plebs:

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-browser-brave-raises-4-5m/

Having to pay bitcoins to use a browser? Lame.

>runs on bitcoin
kek

Nice memes.

i already use it and its by far a better browser than chrome or firefox.

im just waiting for the ability to set the new tab page (coming soon) to make it my default.

>he mines buttcoins for free

>using consumer hardware to mine BTC

Oh yeah, that .00000001 BTC per page visit will definitely make people want to switch to their method.

that sounds reasonable, but I guess depends how much they pay

So does it actually mine bitcoins or what?

>shitty fucking Chromium browser with trash UI
>UI zoom doesn't work for tabs or the address bar
>uploads all your passwords to "Brave Software" by default, because it's such a trustworthy company
>enables "Brave-approved" ads by default

You're not mining 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC per page visit. Even all visits combined on a website you're constantly on like Sup Forums wouldn't yield 0.00000000000000001 BTC over 10 years per user.

>groundbreaking
>chrome that sells your browsing history to ad companies

How exactly does it "run on bitcoin"?

you must put a coin into the PCMCIA slot or it won't start

Kill yourself shill.

>2016
>not using luakit

>runs on Bitcoin
what the fuck

>Obvious shill OP
>runs on bitcoin
Sage this thread please

Well fuck that.

how does it actually work?
does it mine bitcoins on your device while you browse and the websites get bitcoins based on the computational power their users produced while browsing them?

I dont use shill browsers

>programming language of the Internet, Javascript
>javascript
>script
>programming language

Also this

i'm waiting for a drm manager and plugins like Sup Forums x for brave so i can make the jump

The very good thing about Brave is that your suggestion you can send via Brave get read.

I suggested the url recognition as you type of your past browsing history and it got into brave within 2 updates

go away disgusting shills

>i love monopoly as i love my nvidia card

How about one of you Brave guys suggest true vertical tabs or lazy loading? If they go through with it, then there'd be reason to switch.

i don't know what those things are or atleast i don't use/need them so you may go ahead and describe those features yourself. i'm certain they will think about it

>shilling for a js interface/gui for libchromiumcontent
oh come on...

> runs on Bitcoin
> invented Javascript
> uses Chromium/electron as base
> shows company-"approved" ads
> was taken down by SJWs
Why should I support him again?

a literal bitcoin botnet, nice

I did the math once. They'll get the same amount of money as if they showed four banner ads per page view.

The logo's not cooler than Waterfox, so I'm not switching

>It was created by Brendan Eich. You know, just the guy who invented the programming language of the Internet, Javascript.

OH GOD

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

GET IT AWAY FROM ME

>I did the math once
L M A O
M
A
O