Which side do you prefer your headphone jack to be on...

Which side do you prefer your headphone jack to be on? Don't tell me you put your phone in your pocket upside-down like a fucking neanderthal.

It doesn't matter where the jack is. I use bluetooth headphones like a fucking neanderthal.

I don't ever use headphones

In the side

If you put it in upside down it comes out the correct way in your hand because you hold closer to the bottom of the phone.

You fucking moron

I used to give a fuck about that. but last week I switched from iPhone 5S to 4S meanwhile my 5S gets repaired. and I gotta say that having the headphone jack on top just sucks, the cable keeps getting on my way and if the cable its under my clothes, it keeps pulling my phone down.

Why can't they just have a jack at each end of the device?

for what fucking purpose?

unnecesary waste of space, I guess

So you can plug it in wherever you feel like, and plug in a second set if you want to share with someone.

>doesn't realize that he has to orient the phone 180 degrees each time when either putting or taking out the phone from pocket when the jack is inserted

Fuck off retard.

Head phone jack on the bottom. When you put the phone in your jeans pocket you dont have to release and hold with two fingers to get it in your pocket with the wire up. When your holding it in your hand the cord is at the bottom so if it snags it just falls out instead of ripping the phone out of your hand.

Agreed.

>doesn't realize that he has to orient the phone 180 degrees each time when either putting or taking out the phone from pocket when the jack is inserted

You're the one putting it in upside-down and rotating it 180 degrees when you take it out. I put it in right-side up and take it out right-side up.

>historically have always put phones in pocket upside down, even before the days of listening to music on them
>HTC one breaks, don't have the equipment to fix it and no companies want to fix it due to its shit design
>get a moto g as a replacement
>headphone jack is dead fucking center on the top of the phone
I hope whoever did this was forever marked as unemployable

I do. I also tend to fall asleep when I'm fucking a chick.

>Don't tell me you put your phone in your pocket upside-down like a fucking neanderthal.
If I put my phone in my pocket upside down then it's right side up when I grab it. Either way, I don't use my phone for music, but if I did I'd definitely want the jack on the bottom.

Literally the only thing I prefer about Motorola's line of phones over the Nexus phones. Perfect spot imo. Not only does it help those who don't make unnecessary motions when putting away and/or withdrawing their phones, but when you're hooked up to a charger, it gives you that extra few inches to move about when you need to make a far reach for something since it's on the other side. Having both on the same end is extremely unwieldy.

on the bottom

>put phone upside down in pocket, screen facing out
>grab phone, press home button that doubles as a fingerprint reader
>phone is unlocked and on the homescreen by the time it's in front of me

having it on the top forces me to do a retarded spin thing to achieve the same thing

I wear one of these on a daily basis so I'd prefer the jack to be up.

thats a htc one x

>unnecessary motions
it's exactly the opposite of what you're saying.. when you put the phone upside down you simply lower your arm and and when your hand reaches your pocket you just let go of the phone, easy to pick back out too... to put it in upside up you have to do weird two finger rotation and also risk the phone slipping, + it takes more time..
This is assuming you will then use your phone upside up..

I have so many questions

Do your ass-less chaps not have pockets?

I don't even use headphones on my phone, lmao.

I can think of a single word to answer them all, so obvious I don't even have to say it.

Chaps are by definition assless
Show me assed Chaps and I'll show you some pockets

That's actually fucking great

Hipster?

I bet your vape fits nicely on the other side.

that was nicer than the one I was thinking of, but works well enough.

That`s a genius idea user.srsly

My screen rotates 360 so no worries either way.. but also Bluetooth

the audio port is in the centre of the top on the moto g 2015

>10 years ago
>portable media-players have bottom headphone jack because it's consistent with the usage scenario
>Apple puts headphone jack on top because some inside components limitations
>Apple successfully sells their shit to fags
>everybody in the industry follows through and starts putting headphone jacks on top.

And that's why, folks, today we have headphone jacks on top: not because it makes sense, but because of Apple Design™.

>today we have headphone jacks
not all phones, just the shit ones which arnt worth your money

I wish that was true. Unfortunately smartphones with bottom headphone jack are a rare thing today. I only know about the S7, 5X and 1+3.