Oh hear me Sup Forums and my tale of woe

>Have windows 7, everything works fine and operates smoothly
>Parents decide to "help me out". Buy me a new "modern" computer with Windows 10
>Parents are retarded, think new = better.
>What they don't know is that Windows 10 is a clusterfuck shitshow programmed by poo-in-the-loo Pajeets for pennies on the dollar. It's primary task is gathering and selling personal info
>Refuse to use it. Leave it propped up against my wall forever
>Retarded parents get a new puppy, then neglect it. Task of taking care of the puppy falls entirely on me, the only one who gives a shit.
>Keep puppy in my room with me overnight. Wake up to find it's peed on my computer. Keys don't work, can't type the password to pass the login screen.
>Retarded parents tell me that they already got me a computer, just use that one
>Fine

>It's a fucking nightmare. Crashes randomly all the time for seemingly no reason.
>Every single browser crashes or stops working every minute or two. Can't even make it through a single 3 minute Youtube video without multiple crashes.
>There are no solutions found easily online. Have to endlessly sift through various forum posts filled with technical jargon I don't understand.
>As I struggle to repair my dysfunctional computer, I am constantly reminded of the childish mindset of the people running Microsoft. A crash is called a "Blue Screen of Death", every crash displays a "frowny face" emoticon. Really fucking professional guys
>Now struggle to complete minor tasks, fearing constantly for the next crash, which is usually only a minute or two away.

I crashed 3 times just typing this up.

dunno the fuck you're on about, posting right now from a w10 box that I've had for almost a year now, no crashes at all

Your parents probably bought you and HP right? Maybe and HP Stream?

>windows laptops
L E L

It says MSI on the front. So I guess that's the brand name

I think it's a problem with the drivers. Or something. I don't fucking know

>tfw my cpu usage is constantly around 20% when I'm running nothing and I have no viruses
>tfw fan is constantly running on high even though I cleaned everything
>look online, none of the solutions work

fuck me up fampais

Install windows 7 over it. Problem solved.

>goes on and on about the difference between W7 and W10...quality of programming etc
>doesnt know what brand the laptop is

1/10 made me reply

shouldnt it be possible to install windows 7 on that laptop??

not downgrade, just wipe it and install windows 7 on

Look here you spoiled little shit.

If you dont like what your parents buy you then get a fucking job and buy your own shit.

Pissin and moanin about shit your parents buy you will get you no sympathy.

Sounds like Linux. You sure the computer didnt jusr have Linux?

He can't get a job, he's only 12 years old, the average age of the Win10 hater.

Oh wait, I started looking up some info about the computer and it says it's actually Windows 8.1

Why did I think it was Windows 10?

Then install win7

And the reason you pissed and moaned like a spoiled child rather than fixing any of your problems was...?

But I don't have it though

>bitching about OS
>doesn't just swap out the OS
How can retards like this even post here?

When I was your age, whenever I felt stressed I usually ended up jerking off. It really helped me.

FUCK YOUUUU

>Parents are retarded

Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

fuck off with your apple shilling

It take the hard drive out, and get's windows 7 again.

Ok you guys, because it's not actually Windows 10, I tried uninstalling spybot anti-beacon

I think it fixed the problems. I haven't crashed in the last 10 minutes. Idk we'll see

Does Windows 8 spy on you like Windows 10?

Yarr

My bet is you're a 13 yo who discovered le ebin tech board and now you pretend to blend in. Also, why the fuck don't you buy another keyboard, there's no way that mutt pissed *inside* your pc. Now fuck off.

>A crash is called a "Blue Screen of Death"

It's called a Bug Check. Nice bait.

OP how old are you

Windows 7 will not help him

Bsod indicates hw damage.

kids shouldn't go on Sup Forums, pls boy, go play outside or smth

This website is for people aged 18+ I'm sorry but you are going to have to leave

Windows pre-installs are garbage usually filled with a ton of bloatware. That's why your PC sucks right now. Format and reinstall.

Are you retarded?
Windows 10 and 7 don't have that much of a difference. I mean sure, some menus changed and some were added, but overall there shouldn't be much problems adjusting to Windows 10. You can still use all your windows 7 browsers and so on.

Also your problems with your windows 10 pc are entirely based on some driver or hardware defects. Just send the PC in and stop hating Windows 10 for the wrong reasons.

nice blog post faggot