Can you still legally buy this shit anywhere?

Can you still legally buy this shit anywhere?

I'm done with Windows 10, but I only have some cripple version of Windows 7 and I'm done with that too

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
lakka.tv/
froggie.sk/index.html
developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=zixG59P_SxD
forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2041377
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download
www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html
wudt.codeplex.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happens when you keep changing it from "small" to "stupid" and back again

I'm not going to type in the slashes

GNU+Linux is still legal everywhere
You should install GNU+Linux

yeah but I actually want to use my computer

you do know you can just type sqt right?

eg.
or
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/sqt

will give you the thread you are searching for

>yeah but I actually want to play proprietary video games like a child

exactly

Linux doesn't do that, I'm really not sure if Linux does anything at all

you can still do that on linux though

(OP)
I know you guys generally dislike Reddit, but r/microsoftsoftwareswap has links to Windows 7 downloads and keys.

>If I want a Windows that doesn't suck I need to pay for it in Bitcoins on fucking reddit

Thanks Microsoft!

>I'm really not sure if Linux does anything at all
[spoiler] SteamOS, but is still in Beta [/spoiler]

>Paying for Windows.

I don't know if piracy is frowned up on Sup Forums but for a board that hates Sup Forumseddit with a burning passion you sure as fuck share some consumerist opinions with redditors.

It's just much easier to have legal Windows

If I can give someone money for Windows and have it be not some fucked up meme copy then I would like to do that

Also Lakka
lakka.tv/

Do you know anyone that's in Highschool/Uni?
Chances are they've got dreamspark.

iirc Dreamspark premium only gets you 7 Professional

>computer is for gaymen
>games games games
Sup Forums might be better place for you to post since they are the video game board and that's all you care about

Who need Ultimate anyway?

Yup. I'm running Professional. But isn't that enough?

ultimate lets you play around with the languages

it's really stupid that the other versions of 7 won't let you do that

very nice

But they do.

>In lieu of actual arguments, I'll just shit post about muh video games xDD

To change the display language they want you to have Ultimate

No faggot, can't you use google or what?
froggie.sk/index.html

that's illegal lad

you can install some sort of cripple language pack with all windows versions, those only translate parts of the ui and the ones available depend on the already installed language though

who the hell would waste time, wasting there money on windows 7 ultimate, no one cars about that os anymore. its gonna lose support in a few years

Windows 7 is the only OS besides Windows 10 that does video games and Windows 10 is horrible

How about linux?

Yes you can buy keys. I do all the time for computer builds. Most people want Windows 7 for their gayman builds.

If I wasn't selling on ebay, I'd just use daz botnet loader...

Windows 8 does video games too.

developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/

learn to vm

BUHAHAHAHAHH

use your downgrade rights, senpai
microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=zixG59P_SxD

OEM keys are borderline legal and work, right?

Where do you get our iso? I wouldn't want to enter my key at the Microsoft website and get flagged for being shady

Apparently I have none with my current operating system and even if I did it wouldn't let me downgrade to Ultimate

anyone has a guide to set up windows7 ? got one off Sup Forums a while a go but i dont have it anymore, think it was called cesaefires guide or something like that

Legality wise I have no idea. I know that I'm not the only one selling 20+ computers a week using OEM keys on ebay. Knowing how shitty ebay is to their sellers, I'm sure they would have said something.

>where do you get your iso
Usenet, torrent; it's up at the usual places. Nothing illegal about that, just match the MD5.

forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2041377

Thanks user

The MD5 would be a file that has numbers in it and I need to make sure those numbers match with the ones in the list?

You are a complete fuckin retard. Oh. My. God. Can you even tie your shoelaces yourself?

don't be a retard

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 (2nd rollout)
File name: X17-59465.iso
Size: 3,09 GB (3 320 903 680 bytes)
MD5: c9f7ecb768acb82daacf5030e14b271e

DAZ Loader
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download
or
www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html

Amazon you fuck. Did you even look anywhere

the fuck is that

Being this new.

thanks asshole

How long you been on pc, dude?

go to that address and search the md5 string or the file name, moron

>legally buy

-Look for a busted old thinkpad on your dumpster/goodwill, remove battery and take a picture of the key
-Use it to activate your install
-????
-profit

meant for should have let you use your botnet then

that's not how oem keys work

I still don't think I get it

What exactly am I supposed to do with the MD5 and what part of this do I put on a USB stick to make Windows go?

Is there's some guide to Sup Forums Windows for retarded people?

>3 and a half stars
>400 shekels
>[Old Version]

nah

how do they work?

They do.
I used a T410 win7 key on an inspiron. It didn't activate. Calles ms and done. Activated. Retard

they're tied to one manufacturer/pc

oh boy, how difficult
wudt.codeplex.com/

Oh you can click that

Is Kinguin a trustworthy source for OEM keys?
They have a friendly penguin on their website

Uhm, you read only half of my comment?? >DAZ Loader
>forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download
>or
>www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html

>they're tied to one manufacturer/pc

And a quick call to the MSFT activation line will solve that problem.

you should have grabbed a copy before Kickass Torrents got knocked off the internets, now its too late for you

That's nice but it's also straight up piracy my man, I don't think we support that on Sup Forums

Thanks for explaining how that works

>piracy
what are you? twelve?

works worldwide? can i speak with them in ukrainian? my english is not so good.

>works worldwide? can i speak with them in ukrainian? my english is not so good.

Not sure about worldwide, but its always worth a shit. If you have an OEM key, try activating it, and if/when it fails, it should present a phone number to call. Also, google around for key activation lines you can call.

check this shit, i bought a brand new laptop a few years ago with win7 preinstalled, eventually i have to wipe the drive and do a clean install, but the laptop does not come with a win7 CD, so i downloaded a copy before a famous torrent site gets closed down by the govt goons, since microsoft wants to push their OS on every OEM computer then i feel it is within my right to download a free copy to replace the one that was on it to begin with, they just want to sell you the same OS over & over & over again, fuck that, they got their money from the first time i bought the laptop, they are not going to get it again

choke on a fat cock
i deserved those links and you don't anymore

>drive my car into a tree

Don't mind me, I'm just replacing what was mine!

That kike at the car dealership won't see my money again ahahahah

Lolwut

My copy of 7 pro supports multiple languages. It even defaults to French (because Canada) which is a pain.

I think Pro can have multiple languages on disc, Ultimate and the business one can download whatever they want and Home Premium can go fuck off

thats where your wrong, i am just stopping microsoft from ripping me off with redundant sales of the same product they already sold me

What the fuck do you mean I need to pay car insurance every year?

How do you mean you won't pay me out now that I drove my car into a tree?

The product is already mine, I paid for it!

I'm coming to take what you sold me insurance man, the money is fucking mine and this knife agrees with me

Y U maka no sense

>fucked up meme
What? Download the ISO named "Windows 7 pre-activated"
No problems whatsoever. If it asks for key enter the generic one.

SteamOS is fucking stupid, it's terrible at the only thing it's supposed to do.

When you buy a license, you have the right to use the product on any one computer. The fact that I don't remember my code does not change that.

I own an entirely legitimate Windows 7 license but do not want to jump through MS's hoops to use it.