What do you think about Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

What do you think about Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

Is it worth paying more than for flat version?

I'm upgrading from S6

>inb4 touchwiz is shit, buying samsung

Hmm im still currently using s6 now i would say probably wait , the specs for 6 to 7 is significant but its not that much of big changes also the note 7 is coming close to release soon. Iphone 7 is coming pretty soon so the galaxy s8 with try to make a comeback probably.

The Note 7 is going to be shit though.

Samsung is shit. They have spent tones of money to convince people that it isn't shit but it is. It's great for them because people blame their apps for crashing and not the phone.

I find the egde to be a gimmick. It doesn't really have any benefits, and it's easier for your screen to get damaged.

I have one. Dont get it juat try and get an s7 active. Edge isnt worth it

The edge has a larger battery/longer battery life

It looks cool, but the curved display is just a gimmick. People that bought the Edge did it mostly for the bigger battery.

The S6 was a failure. No micro SD card slot on a flagship phone. That's just unacceptable.

The note 7 is going to be a beast, I'll be laughing at you in 45 mins good sir

It looks and feels nice, that same logic can be applied to women and cars, therefore fuck yourself

It's overpriced and already has chinkshit competitors that surpass it at a lower price.

>gimmick screen
>no keyboard
It's shit

it looks cooler and snappy, but it's because I already get used to big screen. 5.1" now felt really small to me.

thank god I jumped from S4, now this felt like a worthy successor

Should I go for LG V10 or Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge)

I need new phone in a few days.

Isn't 5.5 big? Right now I have 5.1

Apparently the V20 comes out in September

Eh. I need phone right now

The larger battery is worth the upgrade compared to the regular S7

How 'bout the HTC 10?

Not him, I like the Active but it is AT&T only I think.
For now I think my Note 5 is good enough.

It's going to be my next phone after my S5. It has a great DAC, great speakers, good camera, micro SD card slot and an unlock bootloader. It's a winner in my book.

S7 Edge mate, much better.

Yeah, it seems perfect for me.

They really fucked up with the HTC 10. Should've made it like the Axon 7

What's wrong with it?

Just personal preference but it doesn't look like an evolution of the m7 and m8.