Hey Sup Forums I've been looking on amazon for a portable music player...

Hey Sup Forums I've been looking on amazon for a portable music player, but they either have really shitty looking ones or ones that are too expensive. I'm looking for one that has 64-120gb and has a solid battery life while still looking sleek. I also only want to spend at most $300. Do you guys have any suggestions? What portable music player do you use if you use one? What is a good website to find them? What are the best brands? Portable Music Player general I guess too

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.com/electronics/walkman/nwz-a17
sony.com/electronics/walkman/nw-a20-series
iriver.jp/products/product_129.php
seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=m_phones).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got this one: sony.com/electronics/walkman/nwz-a17 and I love it. You can get the newr one for 20 bucks more: sony.com/electronics/walkman/nw-a20-series

You're a fucking faggot
Buy some headphones and shove them into your smartphone's asshole.

I use S7 Edge with a 64 GB memory card.

iriver.jp/products/product_129.php

Do they have that, but not with the K-ON theme? I like the design otherwise

Yes, it's far over the budget you have.

If you have a budget of $300, a Sansa clip+ and a shark microsd are all you need

But I want something that looks nicer and with a touch screen

I have the A&K Jr and it's great, 9 hour battery life with 24bit music, and small as hell. Unless you have a pair of really good IEMs I wouldn't really reccomend it though.

I have ruizu x-02 for cheap mp3 player, but you might wanna look into xduoo x3. Around 100 dollars from amazon/penonaudio/ebay, two microsd slots and people have been happy with them(check out head-fi for reviws)

>tfw there will never be another player to come close to the portability of the clip+

Why the ever living fuck would you want a touch screen? You can't reach into your pocket and change the song, you have to fumble it out and take your eyes off whatever you're doing to change it

You bring up a good point, buttons would probably be better. I definitely want a screen though, seeing the album art is a must

Also, amazon has FiiO x-series music players that fit into your budget(x1,x2 and x5 are within 100 - 300 dollars). Google for reviews

I've gotten some pretty good recs, thanks guys. Now, excluding my budget, what would be the all around best music player to go for

FiiO X1/X3, Cowon Plenue D

Both is the best option. Menus, if properly designed, are much faster to navitage and use with a touch screen UI. But for portable players external physical playback control is very handy.

>Unless you have a pair of really good IEMs I wouldn't really reccomend it though.
I don't see how this is a criteria. It's not like the the source device restricts good in ears any more than shitty ones. An expensive portable player like A&K Jr isn't anything exceptional audio quality wise compared to better smartphones which are both transparent with standard loads.

Hey OP, I was in the same boat as you. If you'd like storage I'd recommend the XDuoo X3. It's the only one in your price rage that hits the upper range of your storage. It doesn't have a touchscreen but the build quality is decent and it looks like a nice retro machine.

HTC10 and axon 7 have better audio if he has decent headphones.

That looks pretty nice, but I'm autistic about my album art and need to see that on the screen

Better than what? Got any measurements of those two?

Thats fair mate, in that case the new Fiio X5 Gen2 is the next best. It's definitely out of your price range but it will cover your album art and storage needs along with having a really dope in built amplifier.

The A&K Jr is $500. If you're just going to be using it to listen to mp3s on some shitty /csg/ headphones, or if you're planning to use your 300ohm Beyerdynamic headphones, then there's literally no point buying it. Hence, the qualifier.

Also, if you'd actually listened to the A&K Jr you'd know that there is literally no phone which can offer the same quality of sound.

>Trying to be edgy

It's $500 because fucking morons will pay that much. Reminds me of Apple.

What headphones are you using?

>The A&K Jr is $500
Price is really irrelevant and not an indication of quality.
> If you're just going to be using it to listen to mp3s
Irrelevant. Some mp3s are audibly no different from lossless, some might be annoyingly compressed. In the case they are audibly compressed, you'll hear the compression just as well on any player or on any pair of headphones.
>shitty /csg/ headphones
All of those suffer from what most in-ears suffer from: extremely bassy response. The /csg/ in-ears are cheaply built with poor quality control and very limited selection of tips.
>300ohm Beyerdynamic headphones
Easy load albeit a bit insensitive, the A&K Jr might lack output voltage to drive them loudly. Yet irrelevant as nominal load impedance is not a spec of interest and "300 Ohm Beyerdynamic" could refer to many different headphones.
>Also, if you'd actually listened to the A&K Jr you'd know that there is literally no phone which can offer the same quality of sound.
What a terrible anecdote and I have listented to AK100 II and AK120. As expected, they don't sound any different from any device with a competent headphone amplifier for the given load which in my case is ER-4S and SE535. Build and finish is nice, UI the best I've seen in a PMP. A lot of the A&K players clip under full load, unacceptable if you ask me even if full output power is unlikely to be used. It throws the distortion through the roof and there are plenty of measurements of that happening(seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=m_phones). There is one thing though, my S7 Edge is far less noisy compared to the A&K PMPs I auditioned. That's something you actually do hear, unlike vanishingly low harmonic distortion or FR nonlinearity of a fraction of a dB through 20Hz-20KHz.

I honestly have no idea what brand. They're not with me right now

>Mummy I posted it again.

iPod with SSD upgrade

Fuck off