He settled for AMD

>He settled for AMD
>Out of choice, too

(you)

It's not ok to make fun of the mentally handicapped, OP...

I don't like nvidia's business practices

I bought Nvidia actually but they're a scummy ass company and it sucks for everyone that AMD can't properly compete.

.03 rupees were deposited in your nVidia(TM) account. the way it's meant to be played!

Fanboys belong on

>supporting the 10% performance increase-jew

Its a fucking graphics card
whatd they do, rape your wife as ppaymeny for the new Titan X?

If you buy AMd you're settling for something inferior, simple as that

I heavily advised a friend to buy AMD products for his new pc.
Who /fiendish/ here?

I bought an AMD GPU because I don't wan't my cards to last some years and not be gimped by drivers, Nvidia's own graphic gimmics and worse DX12 performance

Nvidia is better is you change GPUs each gen and don't mind wasting money

>liking any corporation
i bet you add them as friends on facebook dont you?

I'd rather have a high end board and more ram with an 8350 than a 6700k on a shit board with a Z170 chipset or whatever it's called.

Nvidia didn't have a cute anime girl.

I bought a Fury Nitro recently and am very much enjoying it. I hope this upsets you. :)

lads, is a laptop with core i7 and a 960M for < 700USD a good deal? i tot so

AMD literally broke Overwatch

Red screen total crash, I had to rollback the driver

I wanna fug nagatoro badly

Nothing of value was lost.

Nobody settles for AMD by choice. It's buyer's remorse justification practise same way every poorfag pretends that his cheap but inferior product is the smarter choice until he actually has enough money to buy the real deal. Still, you shouldn't be a smug asshole about it, at the end of the day both products render graphics - nobody likes being mocked for having less cash and as long they're happy why do you care.

>Having your GPU gimped every year is the real deal
>Making smarter decisions with your money automatically makes you poor

By that logic, I settled when I built a PC instead of getting the "Real deal' Macbook Pro for $2000.

The reason I buy AMD is mostly because I want to support industry competition. If AMD tanks then Nvidia will have no reason not to do whatever the fuck they want at the customer's expense and nobody will have an alternative. There are only two main companies for the consumer gpu industry, let's not make an oligopoly into a literal monopoly. The products AMD makes aren't bad and can compete just fine with nvidia, especially at the low-mid range. But the important part is that if they don't sell, then the way it's meant to be played will be to pay $1000 for a gtx 1180.