Is it as bad as 10?

Is it as bad as 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/us/reviews/pc-mac/software/operating-systems/windows-8-1-1161745/review/2
pcworld.com/article/2055381/how-to-eradicate-metro-from-your-windows-8-1-pc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its alot better than 10 i think

its not as good as windows 7 though

xp > 7 > 8 > OSX > everything else > 10

>getting 8s in a Windows 8 thread

I am okay with this.

Can you disable all the privacy invasive shit, secret backdoors and updates on windows 8?

Yu Gi Oh really did turn to shit after the original.

Fucking CIA nigger

8.1 > 7 > 10 > 8

disappointing

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU YOU DERAILED MY THREAD FAGGOT KIKE NIGGER

oh hi there kog

10 is in every way better than 8.

If you're still on 7 and don't want to upgrade, fine, do whatever you want. You could have a legitimate complaint. But not upgrading from 8 or 8.1 to 10 just proves that you're a masochistic retard.

checked

i have 8.1 and i have disabled all the bullshit and updates turned off
|
win 8 will try to tell you to sign into a microsoft account at first but you dont have to

just choose local account and disable the services you dont want

savage

>kog getting repeating digits

Just another day on Sup Forums.

The only issue I have with 10 is the insane amount of privacy breach and lack of control over the options.
Also ownership called an 'entitlement' now instead of owning the software like in the old days.

And that's a huge issue so even if Windows 8 doesn't have a start menu I would go back to that.

>i have 8.1 and i have disabled all the bullshit and updates turned off
Don't you have to delete some updates as well? I heard they shoved in the spying recently along with 7.

did you notice you got dubs?

wew lad :^)

they did but you can remove it and you can choose to not install them in the first place if you have automatic updates turned off

you just check the telemetry updates and hide them

the next time you try to update it will unhide them to trick you into installing them again

What's the main difference between 8.1 and 7 then?

windows 7 runs older programs better than 8.1 is my biggest reason i think its better

WOW

it is still windows 8, it has more in common with 10 honestly than it does with 7

techradar.com/us/reviews/pc-mac/software/operating-systems/windows-8-1-1161745/review/2

file manager is already pretty much like in 10, while the start menu and search are tablet-like (the big ignorance with 8 - "pcs are dead!!11"). This is true for most of the basic functionalities of the operating system, including default picture viewing. The settings are already like in 10 I believe, which is good.

nice

8.1 is good. The fact I have full control over updates without having to do weird shit makes it better than 10 already.

7 > 10 > xp > mint > OSX > Ford's Sync os > tizen wearable os > my ancient tom tom os > vista 8.1 > 8

Windows 8 was quite possibly the worst piece of shit software to ever be produced.

include me in the plebbit screencap pls

>Vista adds some telemetry
>>Sup Forums>I WILL NEVER SWITCH TO THIS SPYWARE SHIT
>7 comes out
>>Sup Forums>OMG IT SO FAST AND STUFF XD FUCK XP XD
>10 comes out, adds cornata and more spyware shit
>>Sup Forums>I WILL NEVER SWITCH TO THIS BOTNET SHIT, 7 DA ONLY GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>"11" comes out...
I think you know what happens next.

8 > 7 > Vista > XP > the rest > ME > 10

>Windows 11
Never going to happen. Windows 10's the last version.

Vista never had telemetry shit.

>Vista never had telemetry shit.
I wish I could read this hard enough to believe it.

t. average XP/7-tard

after that it's called Surface ONE, Surface Reborn, Surface Next Generation and so on

>Surface
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

何ですか

Same senpai

Fuckin' checked.

holy fuggg nice dubz bro xD

CHECKM!!!!!!!

THREAD RUINED

Why is everyone getting so hyped?

Swaglord was posting a few minutes ago in a different Sup Forums thread and getting this get is easy for him

Fuck off

Holy jesus

What have you done

Pls include me in cap

Noice digits famo

Witnessed!

I REALLY EIGHT TO SEE THIS user

10 is amazing compared to 8. I found 8 to be completely unusable.

Witnessed

The Metro UI is really the only problem with 8/8.1 (which can be fixed if you use classic shell). It's otherwise a rock solid system at its core.

With Classic Shell, it's literally a direct improvement over 7.

>move cursor to corner
>menu pops up

At least it had better driver compatibility than 10

Witnessing on behalf of /asp/.

Sure, but I could also use win 7 and win 10, which I think are both significantly better and don't require third party tools to fix.

Impressive.

Look at what you have to do to get rid of that metro abomination:

pcworld.com/article/2055381/how-to-eradicate-metro-from-your-windows-8-1-pc.html

After using Windows 8 for five minutes, I knew I'd never install it.

>The Metro UI is really the only problem with 8/8.1 (which can be fixed if you use classic shell).

>(which can be fixed if you delete your mbr and partition table).

fixed for you

8.1 has the speed increases of 10 without most of the drawbacks. It still has full control over updates and no forced shit like Cortana.

>getting only seven 8s

Lol who gives a fuck.

>seven
Good job counting, faggot.

Lol trolled u

Guaranteed to be done by the Jews.

Shieeet
WITNESSED

where can I get a iso, and specially how to check if it's clean?

i didnt like 8 but 8.1 is the best windows so far

Jesus fucking Christ.

No OP.

7/8.1 at this point is pretty much a matter of preference. There's no substantial difference besides things like the start menu and that ribbon UI.

I mean to think that the start menu still triggers people to this day is kinda silly.

Windows 8 is shit, although 8.1 is better

>literally the only difference is in cosmetics

this is why everyone thinks Sup Forums is retarded

fucking. witnessed.

that boy looks familiar

it's a grill you faggot

looks a bit like michael rosenbaum

you like a girl that looks like a boy
whos the faggot now LMAO!!!!

it's from a TV show, she doesn't look like that jesus

I saw all episodes, "she" looks like a boy, she even wears a wig so she can fit in.

she literally shaved her head for the show you dip

I don't care what he had to do. It doesn't make him a girl you faggot

Checking in.

Endless recursion of time.

Damn nigger those some serious 8's

pedo

>dubs
Nice

8.1 with classic shell is definitely the windows you should use if you had common sense.

WITNESSED