Who /realjob/ here?

Who /realjob/ here?

>Not a NEET
>Not in school with pie in the sky dreams
>Actual job involving programming/technology

I've worked in customer service and data entry for a long time but just landed an actual job in web dev at a startup. It's not Google but it's something

What do you do, working anons?

I work in a sewage plant
just like I wanted to do when I grew up

i look after some pbxes and callcenter servers

doing more networking now and i'm working to get into infosec and consulting

shoveling shitposts on Sup Forums is not a real job, user
not just because it's unpaid

im a cook and make money on the side doing graphic design and photography

I work as a webdev in a not-so-startup startup, the hours are good, really nice.

Was a NEET and a college droppout for many years, one day I learnt nodejs and job offers started showing up

I'm a sysadmin/DBA for a big disgusting Pharma company.

I find this interesting tbqh.

I have always wondered just were my poo goes when if flush the toilet, At first i thought it just went to a giant underground pipe to India but i guess you guys at the poo plant load it onto a plane and fly it there right?

>tfw you find out they strain the poo out and then feed it back into the drinking water supply

That's what I'm fucking talking about user. You bootstrapping motherfucker

software engineer on a big ol product for a big ol company

I'm a private math and computer tutor.

Is that a real job?

I may bathe in it but i only drink bottled water so im not drinking that shit.

City water tastes like shit comapared to literally any bottled water, Even the cheap bottled water tastes better, Why anyone would actually drink tap water is beyond me.

Web and database development for an electronic medical record software vendor. It's not bad except for the sprawling mass of legacy code and how pedantic QA is.

What city do you live in? My city won some blind taste test for best drinking water in the nation, and honestly tap water here tastes as good as bottled.

How can you stand the smell?

I sell phones for sprint. Think of stupid IT questions but with the equivalent to circus mutants.

My country prides itself on its water treatment. Cold tap water is safe to drink here. We have separate taps because our hot matter isn't as safe because we have a tank that our hot water sits in, but the cold water has to come fresh from pipeline, and of the two were connected, the cold water would become contaminated. Can you guess which country?

I work weekends in a second hand tech shop called CeX

""""""devops"""""" engineer for a rather recognizable company
kinda hate my job

I'm a NEET, but I make money off of webdev freelancing, does that count?

flat roofing (think like commercial buildings, not shingling houses)

I had dreams of landing the corner office in the sky tech job once, but then I got this job as a summer job and found myself making really good money and just kind of stuck with it. I'll probably end up doing something else in the future, but I'm making more now than 90% of my friends with degrees.

money is evil, but at least Im not starving/struggling

I'd guess Canada because the water in my city is safe to drink and my city has a class IV water treatment facility

>/realjob/

sorry, it doesn't

I am a financial manager for myself.

Underpaid DBA at a fuckhuge greedy corporation who only care about extorting as much money from their customers as possible.

I majored in history for my undergrad degree, had at the time planned on going to law school, dropped those plans for reasons, lsat was good and could have went to a good school I just had second thoughts out the ass.

Semi-NEETed self employed for a couple years after, did work as my own business but did none of the paperwork or none of the tax work.

Now I manage an auto collision repair facility, the business has 3 body shops, I run one. Pretty decent job, little tech knowledge used and I don't mind that, it's not even my background, I've just kept up with it in a hobby capacity now I get calls whenever tech issues arise at one of the other facilities or a co worker doesnt understand his email or whatever, the tech part is irrelevant i don't deal with it often and its not a focus of my job although i spend all the work day on my computer.

Eh whatever, I don't mind the job. I'm 25 and make decent money and for all intents and purposes I am my own boss as the actual owner just trusts me and doesnt keep up with what I am in control of since we are far from running in the red.

Hell, I guess I made it. None of it makes sense though, its not where I started or where I every thought I would be, but it is where I am.

If I have a student job is that a real job?

>Underpaid
>greedy corporation
>extorting as much money from their customers as possible
t͏bh that's really vague

i am a security engineer

That's Great Britain. Saw a YouTube video about this. You can get dead rats in the hot water tank.

>What do you do, working anons?
Costco

Pay rise every 6 months, pension, no-cost to me health coverage, 8 personal sick days to with the statutory holidays and vacation time

Even get like 4 free memberships to dole out.

I work for a major airline in immediate operations. Primarily I handle scheduling, staffing and planning. Great pay, ASS TONS of overtime, highly fucking stressful some days. Winter snow storms and heavy rain are the bane of my existence.

Working as a data analyst but this is my last week. Right now I'm a /realjob/ but come this time next week I'll be NEET.

Feelsgoodman.

I dropped out after highschool cus i'm fucking lazy.

i have 2 jobs though both require very little effort on my part

I'm not sure what to call my job in english.
I maintain the website for a foundation and i test their product

their product is a sort of facebook for retards.

everything has to be read out loud by the site etc cus blind people and others with handicaps use the site too. and they add new shit every now and then, last addition was a date function so retards can find other retards to talk with or go out together.

guess i'm a bug tester or something?

also i work nightshifts at a company that takes over management of funeral services outside of office hours.

basically i read Sup Forums and watch movies/tv shows and take a call every 40 minutes or so.
when someone calls i send people to their house to pick up the dead family member.

I real job here. 24 y.o. java programmer 82k a year

>tfw arts e design student