What was so bad about it?

What was so bad about it?

nobody can be bothered answering

>Windows

no one?

Nothing really, it's pretty much Windows 7 with a pretty decent reskin. The only thing that's bad about Windows 8 is the fucking start screen, but you can easily replace that with ClassicShell

Felt more like a clunky 7 honestly. It was a step backward back into vista territory.

Would you buy it? would you pay for a OS with ads and telemetry?

in 2 or 4 years when you update your PC you will have no choice but buy it

ads and telemetry are somewhat OK in a free OS, too bad Win 10 is not really free

>ads and telemetry are somewhat OK in a free OS

I guess wants to say gratis, not free

But the ads and telemetry on Windows 10 is not OK no matter what it costs.

It's proprietary non-free software.

The fucking is spies on your Info. You would have to download a fucking app to stop tracking information. Windows 7 was the last good windows os

Nothing, it's the same as Windows 7. It's just a little bit slower. People spouting telemetry garbage are morons, if you don't download the telemetry updates then there's nothing. Only Windows 10 is enforced telemetry

Only communists and school shooters don't install Windows 10

Only people who don't want a broken, buggy, slowest version of windows don't install Windows 10.

FTFY

I don't have ads and telemetry on. You are just a complete idiot.

>broken, buggy, slowest
Ok Stallman. Fuck yourself, what you described was every linux distro out there.

W10 gives M/$ too much control of your PC, automatic updates and restarting.

there is literally nothing wrong. if metro apps were windowed like in 10 and they didnt fuck up with the start menu in 8.0 people wouldent mind it as much

Wow Pajeet, you are going overboard with your lies.

Metro

Metro

I actually really like the metro set up, and once they added in the right-click menu to the start button it's a really nice way to use it.

My main set up uses a large-screen TV, which I think is more what it's supposed to be sued for, because you can have all your programs their and keep your desktop clean.

Every microsoft product is shit
even the server version is completly retarded
you can find lot of resources about this, use a search engine and learn to use a computer