Which torrent client do you use and why?

Which torrent client do you use and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

schizoduckie.github.io/PimpMyuTorrent/
ubuntu.com/
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/RTorrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qbittorrent just for the search engine

I like stallbittorrent even though all of Sup Forums hates it somehow.

μTorrent 2.2.1 because it just works without any problems what so ever.

>inb4 CVECucks

qBittorrent, cause it's comfy.

this

μTorrent 2.2.1 and have been using it for ages with zero issues, I see no reason to upgrade to anything else.

μTorrent 2.2.1 as my main private tracker driver

transmission for public torrents

rtorrent on my seedbox

Transmission.
Small, nice, comfy UI, does everything it has to do and is lightweight.

if it only had lable support it would be literally perfect

seeding 1k torrentd without labeling them is a fucking nightmare

Deluge, because I just do its clean and light.

QBittorrent in main PC for rare occasions
Mainly Transmission on my server

Both are free, open source, secure and ad free.

I REALLY WISH QB KNEW HOW TO CONNECT TO LOCALSERVER

Tixati first choice
Transmission second choice

Tried qbittorrent, got the stalled problem, never again

Qbittorrent

It
Just
Werks

no "stalled" mem 4 me

qbittorrent just works

latest version of utorrent because is the one that doesn't have an ugly interface after you disable the sidebar and doesn't need you to hassle with daemons and shit options all the time
also can disable the ads with a click here
schizoduckie.github.io/PimpMyuTorrent/

anything else is placebo and retard tier

Qbittorent on my windows computer. Deluge on my linux computer.

Qbittorrent.

No ads, no malware, no MPAA cuckoldry

µTorrent 2.2.1. Because nothing else works as well.

deluge because it just works

My friend uses Tixati. I really like the way it looks and am thinking about using it, how it's it?

de my luge up senpai

>Falling for the CVEtorrent meme

its banned on every private tracker

its that good

Qbittorrent, the search engine makes its for me

Transmission-gtk does the job for me.

transmission-daemon, I mostly use couchpotato or sonarr to download stuff anyways, otherwise I just use the webgui.

deluge in classic mode

This may be a naive question, but why use a separate client for each purpose?

>gtk

because for private trackers DHT and PEX must be disabled

Why do they ban it?

because its a piece of shit

>freetard spouting the CVEtorrent meme

>Literally sees CVE screenshot
>cuck has to call it meme
lmao cry more

You know that's disabled on a per torrent basis by the private flag, right?

qb

never got stalled meme, but bakabt whitelist is annoying as fuck.

Transsmision

it simply werks!

qBit because it's lightweight and just werkz, stalled meme is just that

meme harder. Nobody cares about a meaningless vulnerability in 3.x.x that was fixed ages ago.
>With great effort someone could make a torrent that would start uTorrent with... get this... a FLAG!

Jesus Christ, this much denial

Yes, this much.

>3.x.x
LMAO
>actually using an adware

Tixati

µTorrent

>2015
You know your freetard client was pwned just last week, right?

>tfw the best client is blocked by all private trackers

qBittorrent because it works.

Transmission, I used a digitalocean openvpn instance and digital ocean got the DMCA, I blamed a friend. (-;

Azureus because I don't like change.

CVEtorrent is a closed source client, user

Deluge
It just werks

this

Deluge because it just werks and I've had 0 problems in the 8 years of running it.

Qbit with sukebeinyaa and nyaatorrents search plugins.

qBitorrent

Old uTorrent-like interface, RSS feeds, search engine, lets you stream torrents, JustWerksTM.

>2015
qBittorrent was last week.

Tixati. Werks, and lightweight

Just checked utorrent. GDATA says it ships with Opencandy

Deluge on my seedbox for private trackers
Transmission on local machines for public trackers

>he installs toolbars
That's your problem, user.

Yes, it ships with toolbars and has OpenCandy

>installing toolbars
Sounds like a personal problem to me. You should get that looked at.

I'd rather not download anything that comes with malware, sorry

How come there is no user agent changing in torrent soft? All this banning of clients is silly.

I used to use qBittorrent but ever since Fosshub got hacked I uninstalled it and got Deluge instead.

Yeah my download speeds are a little bit slower but at least it isn't ugly.

Well yeah, I wouldn't either if I was in your shoes. You made a good choice preferring third-rate software over your inability to say no to toolbars.

Except for the scheduler plugin, which absolutely does not work.

Transmission got a god damn win version yet?

qb

After utorrent got bought out, I immediately started looking for replacements, and qb was the only one that actually worked at the time. I stuck with them, and I am happy I did, because it works better than ever these days. The major bugs were ironed out a year or so ago.

Well, no I can't seem to find a valid reason to use an exploit ridden, malware vulnerable adware for a torrent client and think that the closed source software is free of the virus that the vendor shipped with just because I disabled the toolbar. Also, I don't like an MPAA sellout software in my system.

Reminder that my torrent client has no exploits if you know the correct source to get it from.

Aria2

Can you anons give me some tips to where I can find more search engines to put on qbit? atm I only have basic stuff like nyaa, tokyotosho, kickass and extratorrent.

We know, we know, you install toolbars. You don't have to keep repeating yourself.

Are you on Linux? I want my client themed like that.

Seems like you are the one who keeps repeating because you ran out of arguments.

See and read carefully

deluge because its no frills. although with the upcoming death of torrent sites i might have to find something that searches.

KDE or LxQt

I think having a Qt theme manager would do the same trick

>I need to use third rate software to stop me from installing all these toolbars!
Seriously, seek professional help.

>Still repeating
You are in chronic denial aren't you?

Transmission on my home server, qbittorrent with windows and ktorrent with linux.

I use deluge-console because it werks
I don't torrent often tho

No, I've accepted your problem installing toolbars. It's you who doesn't want to face that the problem resides in you.

God fucking damn this is the fourth time you are repeating yourself. Go read idiot and stop embarrassing yourself

Halite and Tixati

>I need to use third rate software to stop me from installing all these toolbars!
We know.

Hi, i started plaing great game Titan Souls but it strongly recomend gamepad and using kayboard suck couse of unability of aiming (8 dirrection system on kayboard). My question is, can i turn my mouse into gamepad? (i need to change it into stick)
>inb4 google didnt help sience its tons of gamepad to mouse
its my first post here i hope i wont get ban for it

I hope you get banned, bait or not bait

Lmao so I am guessing you are feeling so cornered that you have to resort to repeating yourself.

Here is some hard facts:

1. cvetorrent comes with exploit ridden. Go check CVEdetails. It's the most vulnerable sotware.

2. It ships with OpenCandy. The source of OpenCandy is unknown and you can only hope that the malware exclusively resides in the toolbar

3. The recent versions are adware as well. You can "hide" the ads with some luck though.

4. Most people use cvetorrent because they don't know about malware free torrent clients.

5. Cvetorrent is an MPAA sellout. Good luck with your torrenting pattern.

Now I not going to install a malware and think I haven't infected the system just because I disabled a toolbar. Repeat yourself all you want it only makes you look a pathetic cornered little mouse.

Go on...

>I have to keep repeating myself to appear I am still in the fight
Lol stay pinned down like you are

niceme.me

Look user, I don't think we're going to get to the root of your problem here. But I have a partial solution. Have you ever heard of Linux? It's an operating system for people who can't quite handle a fully-featured OS with an overabundance of application options. It may be suited to your particular needs. I'm going to link you to the website now. Give it a try!

ubuntu.com/

RTorrent
>wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/RTorrent

Took you a while to recover and paste it again, butthurt winbabby.

It's no wonder that all dumb and computer illiterate people use windows and internet explorer indefinitely. Deny all you want but let that sink in full well.

>Get BTFO
>Butthurt copy/paste

Ah the salt hahaha

Use a third rate OS instead. It may help.
ubuntu.com/

Transmission. It's faster.

/thread

iTransmission on my Jailbroken iPhone 6s
i can get 8MB/s of the city wifi and usually get tv shows when i am out riding my bike at night :)

Anyone else do this ?