Has Facebook gone full SJW?

Has Facebook gone full SJW?

yep

>Post-Lenovo Motorola
yes.

you must be a real hit at parties

I don't go to parties.

1.fucking retard op, women gymnastics are hot af and have always been a thing to look at women in skimpy outfits doing sexy stuff

2. fb went sjw a LOOOONG time ago newfag

You are the one who's going to facebook

Facebook is for bored housewives.

>Rajat
DESIGNATED

>us wins gold medal
>apparently it's sjw because it was the women's team
Did you get kicked out of /r9k/ or something? Besides, when was the last time you heard someone talk about men's gymnastics?

SHITTING

STREET

Did they do the same thing when the USA men's swimming team won the gold?

did you see anything about that muslim fencing whore? deport that bitch.

>Being happy that a US team won gold is now a bad thing

That goes without saying.

Pretty much this...

>not being compassionate enough of a person to be proud of your country's athletes representing themselves and winning prestige on the global stage

you lack empathy

>Facebook endorsing and congratulating American olympians for taking gold is pandering to SJWs

No user, the problem is that patriotism is a dirty word these days.

I'm originally Canadian and support them in the Olympics.

I N S A N E

only in the US.

The reason is because when you're numero uno, everybody is gonna talk that shit. If you're a weak individual, they get in your head, and make you feel ashamed of your homeland.

The thing is, they may talk that shit, but they still suck that American dick, because they can't do anything else about it.

Every other country feels national pride, and if you try to talk shit they will get pissed at you. If you hear someone talking shit about the US, just remind them that they are still sucking that USA dick, and they can't do shit about it.

I'm finally stopping using that shitty website
It's pure cancer, whenever I access it after a few days absent from it, I feel "Damn, wtf is this bullshit"

>facebook
remind me why I should care?

>faggots post 'Men gave birth!!' article on Facebook
>all faggots get smug 'Take that heteros, even nature is tolerant!'
>Open article
>'when I was little girl I felt more like a boy...'
>'hey faggots, you realize that article says it's mutilated woman, not a man, right?'
>30 day ban on literally everything including PERSONAL CHAT (Messenger)

Naw, no SJWs or censorship there.

you got banned from facebook? is this a joke?

Yeah, try to not agree with transexuals or rapefugees, it's easy

I got a 30 day postblock for saying "Send my regards to your wife's lover.".

I haven't used facebook in over 2 years. Is this real now?

Isn't it passed your bed time champ?

Sup Forums?

>A really popular urban legend has been going around lately: Facebook Jail. What’s really happening is that, everyday there are more and more people getting “punished” or their accounts are being “blocked” for breaking this social network’s laws.
>laws.
>laws
"""""""Laws"""""""!

Confirmed for going full safe space.

It just doesn't reflect reality. Irl people disagree with you. Facebook is now a gay night club.

No bc they didn't have a backstory to go with it. Nbc is focusing on "the story" bc that's what women like and women are the ones who watch the olympics. Viewership this time around is down 30% though

>passed

>dat ass

They're Sjw because they reported they got gold? Uh so lol?