What do you snack on while coding apps?

What do you snack on while coding apps?

Other urls found in this thread:

new.iloadsex.com/25001-rina-rukawa-in-my-roribo-aka-idol-who-is-just-for-me-part-11.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those tomatoes could be cut in half again imo

Why would you eat at your computer?
You're disgusting.

This is one of the most pretentious pictures I've ever seen. Who the fuck even eats shit like that?

>that feel when you bite into one of those tomatoes and not only is the flavor too intense for the rest of the sandwich thing you have there but the skin grits between your teeth as you chew and makes squealing sounds each time you bite down
Disgusting.

>tfw just ate smores poptart at laptop

wew what a mess

you don't eat cherry tomatoes then

Looks yummy, what do you eat, tendies with ketchup?

desu desu

>what do you eat, tendies with ketchup?
Not him but I just did that with a cup of cofee and milk.

I have like 300 bottles of Soylent

I don't. They're too big for my tastes

>apps

Are you aware that shit fucks up your hormones and turns you into a tranny?

This

Yeah, short for "application" which is a program that you use for work

are you aware that you need 2kg a day for that to even be possible?

Are you aware that you're retarded and don't know what you're talking about?

food from my feet.

Bread and vegetables? lmfao. What the fuck kind of ghetto sewage do you feed on?

>"Coding" while eats food that needs both hands and because its size requires fully attention to not make a mess all over the desk... and you "code" at the same time...

>eating manlet cherry tomatoes
dude

The pic is before he put it in a blender then into a beer hat

That's a meal my dude

Grilled spam sandwiches? Anyone?

Mmhmm, Stallman

>hp laptop
>cherry tomato hipster food
>ironic coffee mug
>post it note about cuck schedule
>meme mouse
>ubuntu
>unity

>coding apps

What is that stuff like? Do you supplement meals with it? Or do you solely eat this stuff?
Conceptually I think it's great but even full of nutrients I can't help but feel like you'd still be hungry, and I fucking hate being hungry (also I'm a skinny little fuck). I only know one person in real life that eats it regularly but I haven't had a chance to pick his brain about it

I think OP follows this path...

what the fuck kind of mother did you have that didnt make bruschetta? This isn't that crazy.

Although I usually just make an easy cheater version of it with a cheese slice, tomato and usually bacon. I dont go all out with basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, parmesan, etc, etc

Sauce on gif pls.

How is it? I'm tempted to buy some and try it 2bh

it has more to do with the fact that op appears to be eating open face salad sandwiches. what the fuck? the only way this would be acceptable if he was eating salad from a bread bowl

you should try open faced cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches (or actual sandwiches, I always do them open though for some reason), they're fucking delicious

... nothing you worthless pile of lard. Why do you feel the need to "snack" all day and throughout every activity of your life?

Ramen noodles because I'm an underpaid code monkey.

this

>coding apps

jesus christ is this a meme or not? all i can think of to make is some stupid front end website that does pretty much nothing. What can i make? i can never think of a project because im too autistic i guess

Not op, but Im 6'3 180lb, basically a ripped lanklet. I talked to my doctor, and he said with my metabolism and how much calories I burn every day, I need to be eating nonstop or find time to 6 full meals a day to put in more than 7000 calories in order to gain weight. I eat constantly from when I get home and I've still only gained like 5-10lb (my weight fluctuates like 5-10lb a day from water weight, so its hard to tell) in 2 months.

If you actually do stuff gaining weight is extremely difficult

Non-moving fatlardo spotted.

Try snacking every 3 hours instead of eating three gigantic meals fatass.

Fried Rice from asian takeout, half of a large pizza, won ton soup, chic fil-a nuggets and sandwiches, subs from jersey mikes. Though I always finish my meal before touching the keyboard again.

sharpie in pooper or gtfo

Why do people take these pretentious pictures of their desk and their laptop featuring some trivial webdev gluecode trash written in jQuery?

Are they completely unaware how stupid they look?
Is it because they have nothing else to be proud of in their life?

Applications is the proper term. Programs is actually incorrect.

ooh, bonus

This
I'm like 5'10" and have fluctuated between 135-155 my whole life. I walk everywhere and my work isn't that physically demanding but sometimes involves heavy lifting

>open faced cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches
You mean a bagel?

youre wrong. program is the proper term, application is wrong

Beef Wellington with a nice glass of red wine. And as dessert: pussy.
Stay healthy, faggots!

Linux noob here, is there any good ide/text editor for writing C# code? Tried monodevelop but it was buggy as hell

Is this how vegans eat? That looks fucking disgusting.

no you're wrong

Strong projection

Not the user you're replying to but I've been using it for a couple months now, mostly as a total food replacement.

I was also concerned at first that it wouldn't feel filling, but it surprisingly does.
Pretty amazingly, if I just drink some of it whenever I'm hungry and don't bother to measure or plan anything, I always end up drinking one day's worth without even trying.

If you drink one glass, you'll be full for X hours. if you drink 2 glasses at once, you'll be full for ~2X hours (but the linearity breaks down outside of "normal" quantities). If you only drink a little you'll feel hungry again pretty quick.
It's not a gradual hunger either. When I drink one glass of it, I stay full for three hours. When three hours pass after drinking it, I'm suddenly hungry again and I drink some more. If I need to stay full for longer I drink more than a glass. It gives you fairly fine tuned control over when you'll next be hungry

Maybe he does, because those aren't no cherry tomatoes bitch. Keto need to get realistic on actual nutrition and stop being such a chunky cut loogy at my vegetables fad.

Looks like he she has a dick desu. So yeah, sauce is in order.

This is one of the most pretentious posts I've ever seen. Who the fuck even thinks shit like that?

because it's not monster and doritos?

you and op should post your bmi

Oh, you gotta eat food. What a burden, you fucking lanklet. Learn to cook and lift, ecto fuck boy

>apps
K

kys
kys

>looks like he she has a dick
Even better

I only eat pizza

>projecting this hard

your mother's pussy :^)

pussy

Holy shit the """"application"""" shes writing made me laugh so hard

>he has to dongle for ethernet

Tomato is a fruit
:^)

I usually don't eat while coding, but sometimes I'd have some trail mix.

hey bro your keyboard is broken

Soilent. Need to increase my efficiency

is this a joke or are you not aware that you're on Sup Forums?

No, app is short for "Apple" who invented apps.

Dis

fair point. there's enough bullshit that gets in keyboard without you having a 5 course over your keyboard.

no u

Are you retarded?

Enjoy your low test / high cortisol and estrogen levels. Enjoy your man tits, being a fat fuck nu-male and prostate cancer from all the soy protein. Kill yourself also, while you're at it.

Everything from bruschetta to burritos familam. Did 3 years in the kitchen paying my way through school. Made a nice foccacia bread with roasted garlic and fresh olives tonight.

to be fair, I spend more time on analysis than I do writing code.
This process actually makes development faster and I produce cleaner code.
I can eat and read at the same time.

new.iloadsex.com/25001-rina-rukawa-in-my-roribo-aka-idol-who-is-just-for-me-part-11.html

This is some stupid shit

>ironic coffee mug
>literally all it says is coffee on it

What is ironic about that? Are you retarded?

That mouse looks like a normal mouse. Fucking hell, Sup Forums is a retarded place

on Sup Forums "ironic" has become a stand-in for "thing i don't like". it replaced "hipster" because Sup Forums started to get uncomfortable what with so many people here talking about how much cooler thinkpads were before they sold out, etc... which is literally how hipsters talk about all their indie music.

Who is this testicuar vestibule?

>>tendies
super triggered
Xev is that you????

Will it get you ripped so you can hang out at the beach without getting your morale crushed in front of the gals?

I do. In fact, I actually care about my health.

pure white bread

The bacon and acrylamides near product placement offends me.

>ironic coffe mug
What?

No.

You could probably use "app" for a tiny and basic desktop application - for example, F.lux and Speccy would probably fit in.

However, calling heavy software like Photoshop and Autocad "apps" is a grave fucking sin.

>labeled mug

food

Delish

that shit looks fucking gross. are u a woman?