The last part of the post about the laptops, what is that about?

the last part of the post about the laptops, what is that about?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84504116
portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm
hebcal.com/holidays/tisha-bav?utm_source=redir&utm_medium=redir
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83536088/#83536088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for curiosity.
Link to original thread?
Or any details you got later in the thread?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84504116

>Okay this is the only thing I am honestly nervous about revealing. You noticed how your board got swarmed so hard recently? There's a certain deity worship connection that they must be terrified over you digging into.

>When the rituals happen, certain units have been tasked to provide perimeter security. You only know a tenth of what goes on.

Snooze.

pol is schizo retarded shit

I'm not finding much about these laptops. The only page that I found made them sound like nothing special. Just your plain old, out of date pentium 4 computer. But it was selling for around $2500.

The laptop could have some special purpose, like controlling something. Or it has some niche legacy port or something like that.

On the other hand, I've noticed that industrial surplus shops around me over price old crap all the time.

K-keep me posted!

portablewarehouse.com/armylaptop.htm

It's funny they mention Aug 14th because that's the 9th of Av, typically a very bad day for the Jewish people

hebcal.com/holidays/tisha-bav?utm_source=redir&utm_medium=redir

The Jubilee year doesn't end until Oct 2nd, so we may start seeing things happening starting then (October surprise?)

dubs confirm.

get comfy for happening.

Could it be because of the wave table synthesizer?

Oh, so this is like the many other tinfoil conspiracists on Sup Forums who promise that they're agents from NSA and they have leaks about the government?

who cares faggot. I'm only interested in the laptop.

I'm in the same boat. This most likely is an elaborate shitpost, and the only reason I'm here is because this laptop seems interesting.

>006 006
legendary GET

The part with the burning of the laptops is common practice to get better equipment. They report it as damaged in field

The tpw is a laptop that in theory comes with a chip for built in encryption, not entirely sure how it works.

So this is what it's like to browse the alt-right stronghold of the Internet

Guess we need some more epic racism in here for full effect

God damn nigger

>whining about racism on Sup Forums

You know where to go, my faggot friend

Looks like the goober gaters are out in full force this morning

There was a whole thread about this.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83536088/#83536088

They are predicting WWIII. I'll be off work the day it happens, so I'll see what happens. If you need something important done before then, best do it now.

I'm sorry, I meant to add the s to 'http'. Please do this.

>Lowly grunt is informed of imminent civil war and Russian takeover of government

This is so stupid

irrelevant this is a thread about the laptop and why it's worth so much

GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SUPPRESS VAPORWAVE!!

QUICK POST THIS ON Sup Forums

occam's:
doesn't exist and some faggot is running an elaborate NEET scam

CHECK EM

You are all retarded, no one goes around sharing this shit since it's probably treated with higher regard than ECI'd info (aka compartmented up the ass)

>implying this is even real in the first place
:)

Are you really this fucking dense? People have already told you that this is just a troll post. The laptop in the post is just a really ancient military laptop with a pentium processor and 1 gigabyte of ram, which also sells for $3000 minimum. Have fun burning away $3000.

>which also sells for $3000 minimum
but WHY is it that expensive?

Because the government regularly gets fleeced on NOS prices? They frequently pay upwards of thirty times the market price for things like washers, nuts and bolts.

>washers, nuts and bolts.
this doesn't explain it dude. also, no source no nothing

It costs a lot of money to make sure the supply chain isn't interrupted with an implant from another nation state. A lot of equipment is also bought covertly so it takes even more time, money, and effort. Government markup exists for a reason. My TSSCI rasperry pi took 6 months to get here and probably costs thousands of dollars.

>rasperry pi
>costs thousands of dollars.
why exaggerate this much? you just seem less credible.

still, I doubt the cost goes up by THAT much.

I'm not exaggerating.

>Make up bullshit laptop model
>Blame "jamming" for the lack of search results.

Entry level.

>They are predicting WWIII

Sup Forums is predicting WW3 every single day.

>They are predicting WWIII.

Remember back in September 2015 when the stock market crashed over 70% of its value in a single day and martial law was declared to keep the banking elite safe, resulting in a class war?

No? Well strange because Sup Forums was predicting that last summer, they wouldn't shut up about it for months.

Fuk I'll be in Yellowstone
> inb4 nuke sets off super volcano

Remember last November's nuclear war?

An awful November for sure.

This. That model laptop had a crypto chip built in to the board directly by the NSA.

You can't find anything about it online. It's popped up on the chans before though

now I want one.

Where could I find one?

Oh look, it's another round of Sup Forums's batshit insane conspiracy shit

Occasionally they've been sold when the Army clears out a base (ie selling a bunch of old shit by the thousands) and one has occasionally popped up on eBay.

Nobody really knows what the crypto chip does, but given the blacklisting of the device on the internet, you're guaranteed a visit from the federal government if you do come across one.

This isn't a meme, btw, that laptop's definitely real... multiple sources on the darkweb and chans have brought it up before with a few pictures, and occasionally you can find something about it on Google, but usually not for long