Hi, I have to write six blogs about html and web design as part of an assignment

Hi, I have to write six blogs about html and web design as part of an assignment.

I have been struggling with html.

I was hoping someone of you would be kind enough to suggest 6 web design and html related topics that someone who struggles with html and web design could easily talk about.

Thank you.

>I have been struggling with html
Just die

I can't be more agree with you user...

Delet this image it's gross.

Yeah nah.

What a beautiful strong independent single mother. I bet she's a feminist and will vote for Hillary.

DELETE THIS

Can you guys do the html code for a whole functioning website?

Yes. No problem whatsoever. Fully CSS3/HTML5 compliant. It's not difficult.

Since you are really dumb here is an idea. Make a series which teaches someone how to create their own website in 6 steps. Go from basic shit to more complicated features. Talk about some of the cool html5 features like canvas, video etc.

>Can you guys do the html code for a whole functioning website?
A five year old could do that blind.

Ew. Tattoos are so gross and unattractive. Just imagine what they will look like in 40 years.. Only retards get tattoos for real. Everyone fucking has one and they're so gay.

>posting average-looking Asian whores

What are these girls so angry about?

I ain't going to be fucking them in 40 years, you fucking virgin.

You missed the point because you are stupid and have tattoos. I am saying that they will look like shit because they will get old and have wrinkles and their tattoos will be a jumbled wrinkled mess.

Are you me?

I can smell the HPV thru the screen

Of course I am

Sup Forums is not your personal dev team

Someone with common sense

>a child could learn html without any issues
>maybe even a syrian rapefugee

Whats wrong with you user?

Not sure if the jew is baiting me right now