Macbook pro

>macbook pro
>no function keys
Seriously WTF? I'm a professional and i'm using the function keys on my macbook pro all the time when i'm using VIM

fuck this shit

Looks pretty nice tho

It's a touch sensitive bar in which you can change what appears on it you dickhead. What profession are you in? Helping the disabled?

>mac book
>professional
Pick one fagget.

if physical keys weren't superior, Steve Jobs would have replaced the entire keyboard with a multi touch display before he died. kys faggot

Like functionality ever mattered over looks at Apple.

>implying they won't do that as soon as tactile feedback isn't shit or too expensive on touch displays.

>tfw no retina keyboard

No professional uses VIM

next year, the keyboard will use the same force touch technology as the trackpad. so there won't be a physical keyboard. isntead we get a keyboard which we can set the pressure levels for each key.

Well it did, until jobs died

But that picture is fake.

Just use FN+(1-0)
ISO 60% master race

That's not real, retard.

>professional
>MacBook
nice joke there lad

Yeah it's an artist rendition of what some people think it _might_ look like. If it was from Apple pretty sure they would be showing an Apple Music logo instead of Spotify.

>Watermarked by concept artist
>Literally a college design project
>Nobody brings this up for five hours

If you're a professional, no way you actually use the macbook pro's keyboard. Buy yourself some actual keyboard lad.

>guise what if we removed the fn keys and put the status bar on the keyboard instead of the screen so you can't see it
Bravo apple

>guise what if this had absolutely nothing to do with apple whatsoever?
bravo, retard.

this

This.

Not even confirmed to be the case

No codemonkey is smart enough to use vim.
FTFY

I'm a Macfag and I want them the second option to be implemented, indicator lights are very useful.

Isnt that just concept art from some random fuck?