New Logitech Mouse

youtube.com/watch?v=2vBjLSiY2TQ

>eSport Athletes

What's so funny?

It's a very funny oxymoron

Neat, but maybe people wouldn't laugh so much if they didn't call this a sport. 'Competitive Gaming' is more accurate.

It's part of their marketing but yeah, I hope that this mouse would be the best Logitech mouse that they release.
Aesthetically, G400s looks like shit, MX518 looks like shitm G400 is okay.

G402 looks like shit but I haven't tried one so I don't know if it works well, same with 502.

I really want G303 but I don't like the shape.

Oh I guess, but it's an old argument. Everyone understands. People who like going against the current will latch onto it though.

>G303
im using a G302. its a little smaller than I'd prefer and I find i too easily accidentally push in the RMB cause theres no edge to rest my finger on

They don't call it a sport. They call it an eSport.

Logitech: Fuck Lefties™

Is it true that the clickers are very soft? Like little force needed to push down the button including accidental button presses.

>being a leftie
Just end your life

actually the whole argument is invalid.
>Athletes are people who are proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise.
>e-sports
>physical exercise

That's why we don't call chessmasters Athletes.

Sup Forums - Sports comittee

Thanks for my daily dose of pedantry/autism. Same fucking thing you cunt.

Their drivers suck, Logitech build quality has went to crap, and their customer service is bad. Why do they sound like they don't know what they're talking about? I don't think those are the engineers talking. That's the sales team. 2 minute video less than 2 seconds dedicated to showing the actual mouse.

Sport is an actual noun. "eSports" is just a title. Quit sperging over something so trivial you fucking dorks.

>Quit sperging over something so trivial you fucking dorks.
the fat fuck who wants other fat fucks that can't run even to the fridge to be recognized as Athletes.
Have some respect.

You're just ignoring my argument and arguing with a strawman. You're an idiot but who cares, right? You're anonymous. No accountability for your idiocy.

> Needing anything except the mx518

seems you can't read, the whole point of calling themselves Athletes is some entitlement bullshit. They are not. It's ok the use of eSports, it's just some made up word, nobody is arguing about that.
It seems your best defense on this is resort to talking about anonimity in an user image board, stupid fuck.

>Needing anything except the Razer Boomslang

holy fuck you are mad

>We love esports.
>Idiots desperate to emulate pro gaymers give us so much money.
>So much fucking money.
>Holy shit.

i'm a lefty yet use my mouse with my right hand, stop acting like a special snowflake you clod.

But does it have side buttons and the G400 mouse wheel?

>2016
>using a mouse

>G400 mouse wheel
Are you suggesting that's a good thing? Worst wheel ever.

>Intentionally handicapping yourself

Do you write with your right hand too?

What's wrong with it? It's the opposite for me

I'm a rightie and I fap with my left hand

>tfw the grip texture on your g502 wears down