Microsoft is confirmed malware

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
Why are you running literal malware as main operating system?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
stallman.org/articles/extreme.html
getfedora.org
unetbootin.github.io/
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all users of Windows are suckers

Because I have a life.

>on Sup Forums
>having a life

RMS is literally a pedophile and animal fucker, and anything that comes from him or his affiliates should be disregarded.

No he isn't.

because i enjoy video games

You are literally a paid shill from India, and anything that comes from you stinks up the street

Pretty much this.

you forgot necrophilia and foot-skin eating. Now you can show him that his opinion doesn't matter even though windows 10 is basically spyware ,and since it changes settings without the users knowledge its malware. But many popular programs are like that, so its not straight up malware because you know that it will fuck your shit up sometimes and in what way

Take note, anons. This is what one might call a non sequitur.

there is a whole board for you

Window decided to undo sleep mode last night and update.

Now Chrome is totally shithoused and doesn't work period. How do I fix this. I'm posting from IE like a pleb.

>animal fucker
Actually it is the oposite , a parrot raped him

I mainly use my pc for music and Linux has no DAWs that can compare to Cubase / Logic / Pro Tools or any other top DAW.

I have no other arguments, and if Linux had a great DAW I would switch and never look back.

Well, while it may be too much to call him a pedo and a goat fucker, his views definitely align with one.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
stallman.org/articles/extreme.html

Go back to school, summerfag.

Ew.

LOL

>ad hominem
Not that I approve of either of those things, but that doesn't really discredit his opinions on software.

also, see above

how new are you?

SAVE US RMS

lol

When he calls LISP a beautiful language, and calls C++ ugly without saying why, I can discredit his opinions on software.

)))))))

same for me

Install Linux.

> getfedora.org
> unetbootin.github.io/
> burn iso to spare flash drive
> back up files
> reboot
> follow installation menu

Easy-peasy.

One rupee for your poopie, pajeet.

I wouldn't say to use Fedora as your first GNU/Linux OS. Ubuntu would be better to start off with

nice contribution
i cant wait for september

> getfedora.org
Is wearing a fedora mandatory for a loonix installation?

>get fedora

Windows users are like a those retarded abused wives, they keep coming over and over telling you how their husband beat the crap out of them again but they won't simply leave him because hurr durr stupid reasons.

Holy fuck you just literally told someone to install linux and chose fedora for distro and unetbootin for the live usb creator.
Could not fuck this up more, let me fix this for you:
>For UEFI systems use ubuntu with rawrite32
>For legacy boot or non-uefi systems use ubuntu with UUI

opinions != sexual orientation
Free speech, you know?

> could not fuck this up more

Watch me.

> use moebuntu, and just unzip the iso into the flash drive.

> being this bad at basic psychology

They're like those abused wives whose husbands beat the fuck out of them but they won't leave because they're frightened and have had all hope of anyone actually giving a fuck about them beaten out of them.

Don't blame the victim, retard.

> hurr whiteknight

Fuck yeah.

MS fags mirin our RMS

More from GNU:

>CP is not only healthy, it's good for your freedoms
>Sex makes you a bad programmer.
>A fat stomach is a sign of a rich inner life.
>If you can't live for free at MIT, then you're a fag.

Citation needed.

kek, so true

>MS hate
>on a stallman worshipping site
Quality information dude.
I didn't even read past the title.

Are you stupid? Chrome works as before no changes after update. Why are you spewing bullshit?

Wincuckolds on suicide watch

Linux updates don't break the system right?
>Updates his linux server
>kernel panic

You are a goddamn idiot.

>works on my machine :^)

It's not like your chrome is a very special chrome or is it, then it's your personal fault idiot.

>gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

Consider the source of that garbage

>Consider the source of that garbage
theintercept
informationweek
arstechnia
computerworld
theregister
gizmoto
theguardian

I am not talking about the stories he is linking to while spouting his nonsense.

So get a gaming console. Why did you pay so much for a custom build just so you can play bad console ports and shitty indie games that are all the same?

Sounds to me like you don't have an argument about windows not being malware

>Flaming him for asking for help

>implying

I love the idea of switching my main OS from windows to something like Debian for example, but i don't like the idea of not having complete support all across the board.

>tfw using based FX-8350 and don't deal with this nonsense.

Yall literally cant refute any of his points so you have decided to attack his character

1. Go read the article linked to in the op inb4 no its dum
2. Refute his points inb4 no hes dumb
3. Leave g and never come back inb4 no ur dumb

>implying he is wrong

ayylmao

>> 56015797
He's a paid shill.

my girlfriend and i play video games and use certain programs that we'd rather not take our time figuring out what linux OS paired with wine will work in full. I also still don't know much of anything about running wine on my lubuntu machine so trying to get started with it in my spare time is even becoming a chore.

also, much of our hardware and peripherals have tons of easy-to-find online support articles if we ever have issues with them.

Eventually I'd probably switch to linux as my main but that's just not going to happen in the near future by a long shot

>falling for propaganda

This poster is a shill (posted before this post)

You mean just like he is doing by accusing every other OS of being Malware.

dumb tripfag, go back to dumb tripfag, go back to

My grandrather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop smoking immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He gave it up cold turkey immediately. Three years later, he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me: "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what my father put us through." I agreed. At age 29 now, I have NEVER touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a slight sense of regret for never having done it because your post gave me cancer anyway.

this