Wanted to try leenoox

>Wanted to try leenoox.
>Download debian because everyone says its chill as fuck and comfy and stable and yadda yadda.
>virtual machine can't fucking get the right resolution ever after instalation.
>Somehow my screen flipped 180 degrees and everything is inverted.
>Can't click the options to change it because now I have some weird resolution where the mouse is not really where it should be AND it's inverted.

Thanks a lot guys.

>listening freetards
>trusting freetards

Try mint or ubuntu, also bait

>>virtual machine can't fucking get the right resolution ever after instalation.
No fucking shit mate install whatever VM additions your virtual machine needs for the VM to function seamlessly wit hthe host

>doesn't know shit about computers
>complains when shit doesn't immediately work
fucking retard
this is how macfags are born

PEBKAC

Wow I Look a lot like her but I'm a dude.

>seminal succubus
Yadda Yadda sauce 4 fap plz

Sage

>>virtual machine can't fucking get the right resolution ever after instalation.
If you're using VMware, you need to install VMware Tools in the VM first.

Don't use Debian use Fedora - then you won't get hacked and you're not selling out to the BABYLON

Fedora is OP. It is real GNU

You should've installed gentoo.

So you are running linux on a vertical monitor and you were too lazy to change the resolution?
Did it magically work with windows?
Because vertical monitors are not the norm, so having to change the resolution is hardly a "major issue"

And if the mouse is too hard to use, just open a terminal and change the resolution from there.
It is not that hard.

M'lady+Linux users confirmed more obnoxious than archfags

>sauce 4 fap plz
trust me you don't want to

Because he's just a boy who cut off his dick and added breast implants to his chest. Too bad he can't ever hide his manly feet and hands

he still has his dick (according to twitter)

>They don't think it be like it is, but it do

I tried windows 7 once.
I couldn't find a way to switch desktop, but they have a hotkey for flipping screen for some reason.
It is a retarded thing to have a hotkey for, but in OP's case, you might shave 4 seconds off the setup process

10/10 would suck her fem dick

Guys, read.
>virtual machine can't fucking get the right resolution ever after instalation.
The problem is caused by the VM software not the OS.

Debian is garbage with extremely outdated packages and is really only good if you run a server.

But for the resolution in a VM, you have to install the guest additions ISO (if you're using Oracle VirtualBox). Try it in VirtualBox with the guest additions ISO.

try fedora

So is she.

Get older and try again.
Also, summer

Who's this girl? She's super cute

not a girl

>Enjoying spyware

looks like ariel rebel so much shit!

Install sabayon
It's gentoo for tards like you

Leenoox? YOU MEAN GNU/LINUX? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Sounds like a layer 8 problem.