/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user has been blessed by the package gods with a 4 workday shipping time • Everybody was Kung Fu Teapot Those chinks shipped fast as lightning • user bought a A3 pack of coloured paper for 99c • user gets Chink Shit Starter pack • user's USB cable is a little bit exposed • user receives hall sensors • user got his Xiaomi MiPad2 it comes with free selfie of factory worker • user's metal mousepad has a chip on the side • user's headset was $5 on AliExpress, asks us if he did good Why don't you give them a listen and tell us?

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-External-USB-2-0-7-1-CH-Virtual-Audio-Sound-Card-Adapter-Converter-Notebook-Wholesale/32660990522.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10055_10049_10059_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10063_412_10064,searchweb201603_8&btsid=f53253a7-a5bd-49b0-a7f4-d25c506a6842
amazon.com/Sabrent-Aluminum-External-Adapter-AU-EMAC/dp/B00OJ5AV8I/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
aliexpress.com/item/New-20Pcs-Wholesale-Mixed-Lots-lovely-Cartoon-Negro-Doctors-Children-Kids-Resin-Lucite-Rings-Free-Shipping/32423195220.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Cheap-Metal-Casket-Cheap-Metal-Coffin_1269118296.html
aliexpress.com/item/What-the-fuck-did-you-just-fucking-say-about-me-you-little-bitch-Ill-have-you-know-I-graduated-top-of-my-class-in-the-Navy-Seals-and-Ive-been-involved-in-numerous-secret-raids-on-Al-Quaeda-and-I-have-over-300-confirmed-kills-I-am-trained-in-gorilla-warfare-and-Im-the-top-sniper-in-the-entire-US-armed-forces-You-are-nothing-to-me-but-just-another-target-I-will-wipe-you-the-fuck-out-with-precision-the-likes-of-which-has-never-been-seen-before-on-this-Earth-mark-my-fucking-words-You-think-you-can-get-away-with-saying-that-shit-to-me-over-the-Internet-Think-again-fucker-As-we-speak-I-am-contacting-my-secret-network-of-spies-across-the-USA-and-your-IP-is-being-traced-right-now-so-you-better-prepare-for-the-storm-maggot-The-storm-that-wipes-out-the-pathetic-little-thing-you-call-your-life-Youre-fucking-dead-kid-I-can-be-anywhere-anytime-and-I-can-kill-you-in-over-seven-hundred-ways-and-thats-just-with-my-bare-hands-Not-only-am-I-extensively-trained-in-unarmed-combat-but-I-have-access-to-the-entire-arsenal-of-the-United-States-Marine-Corps-and-I-will-use-it-to-its-full-extent-to-wipe-your-miserable-ass-off-the-face-of-the-continent-you-little-shit-If-only-you-could-have-known-what-unholy-retribution-your-little-“clever”-comment-was-about-to-bring-down-upon-you-maybe-you-would-have-held-your-fucking-tongue-But-you-couldnt-you-didnt-and-now-youre-paying-the-price-you-goddamn-idiot-I-will-shit-fury-all-over-you-and-you-will-drown-in-it-Youre-fucking-dead-kiddo/32511135694.html
fasttech.com/products/4635600
aliexpress.com/item/What-the-fuck-did-you-just-fucking-say-about-me-you-little-bitch-Ill-have-you-know-I-graduated-top-of-my-class-in-the-Navy-Seals-and-Ive-been-involved-in-numerous-secret-raids-on-Al-Quaeda-and-I-have-over-300-confirmed-kills-I-am-trained-in-gorilla-warfare-and-Im-the-top-sniper-in-the-entire-US-armed-forces-You-are-nothing-to-me-but-just-another-target-I-will-wipe-you-the-fuck-out-with-precision-the-likes-of-which-has-never-been-seen-before-on-this-Earth-mark-my-fucking-words-You-think-you-can-get-away-with-saying-that-shit-to-me-over-the-Internet-Think-again-fucker-As-we-speak-I-am-contacting-my-secret-network-of-spies-across-the-USA-and-your-IP-is-being-traced-right-now-so-you-better-prepare-for-the-storm-maggot-The-storm-that-wipes-out-the-pathetic-little-thing-you-call-your-life-Youre-fucking-dead-kid-I-can-be-anywhere-anytime-and-I-can-kill-you-in-over-seven-hundred-ways-and-thats-just-with-my-bare-hands-Not-only-am-I-extensively-trained-in-unarmed-combat-but-I-have-access-to-the-entire-arsenal-of-the-United-States-Marine-Corps-and-I-will-use-it-to-its-full-extent-to-wipe-your-miserable-ass-off-the-face-of-the-continent-you-little-shit-If-only-you-could-have-known-what-unholy-retribution-your-little-“clever”-comment-was-about-to-bring-down-upon-you-maybe-you-would-have-held-your-fucking-tongue-But-you-couldnt-you-didnt-and-now-youre-paying-the-price-you-goddamn-idiot-I-will-shit-fury-all-over-you-and-you-will-drown-in-it-Youre-fucking-dead-kiddo/32418898494.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
theverge.com/2015/4/19/8453165/norway-end-fm-radio-2017
en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=322623&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=665&typeid=665&mobile=2
aliexpress.com/item/Transparent-mini-back-eight-popular-children-s-toys-wholesale-car-lay-in-plastic-toys-gift-toys/32700019095.html
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_51948.html
hollow-press.net/collections/u-d-w-f-g-special
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you all cancel your orders with Vicky, she will post lewds.

kill yourself

is this the real thread? I think it is

Nope, the one posted first is. Better luck next time.

>someone remembered my bag

just ordered 2 pencil cases from the same seller, one lewd one not

please tell me i can get this on ali

Post in the real thread please.

Searching for "anime tie" yielded no good results.

who actually makes this shit?

Stay mad, balticshit.

I need a new USB-C cable for my power bank because it's too short, where can I find cheap but reliable ones? (I've read about a lot of them potentially breaking your phone.) plz help anons

kill yourself faggot

this is going on one of the pencil cases

Can anyone confirm that this aliexpress.com/item/New-External-USB-2-0-7-1-CH-Virtual-Audio-Sound-Card-Adapter-Converter-Notebook-Wholesale/32660990522.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10055_10049_10059_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10063_412_10064,searchweb201603_8&btsid=f53253a7-a5bd-49b0-a7f4-d25c506a6842
is the exact same as this amazon.com/Sabrent-Aluminum-External-Adapter-AU-EMAC/dp/B00OJ5AV8I/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 ? The headphone jack in my computer is faulty and I need a USB Sound Card.

He custom printed it, curious what other weeb trash he printed on those other cases.

It sounds to me like you are the one who is mad.

>weeb trash

dont h8 m8 remember where you are

Just received my Roidmi 2s, can't seem to get it to work though. My cars plug matches the required one and list of car brands, so I can't figure out what's up. Will post review later after trying it with another car.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS SINK also does anyone know any good candy off aliexpress?

Turns out it does matter that I got the wrong wall socket because the tablet only charges at 100 mAH with my Oneplus 3 charger. Have to try some different chargers when I get home from work but is there any place where you can buy the official Xiaomi chargers?

don't buy cheap cables
get one from orico, aukey or ugreen
they'll cost $5 but won't burn down your house and last way longer than a cheap one

Posting pics of the app, nicely made translation is decent.

Two questions:
First, Where is it best to buy Zircons? I kinda want to buy them on GB cuz muh good goy points.
Second, what's the best site to track shippments to EU? 17track does not show anything and it's already 11 days since i ordered.

Unrelated to the question, but what are you waiting for or what do you want to buy?
I'm waiting for Sanrenmus and some random shit from GB.
What i want are Zircons, a fake Nomos from Ali and maybe some nice sunglasses like Vetheidas.

Negro rings anyone?
aliexpress.com/item/New-20Pcs-Wholesale-Mixed-Lots-lovely-Cartoon-Negro-Doctors-Children-Kids-Resin-Lucite-Rings-Free-Shipping/32423195220.html
Or maybe a coffin...
alibaba.com/product-detail/Cheap-Metal-Casket-Cheap-Metal-Coffin_1269118296.html

aliexpress.com/item/What-the-fuck-did-you-just-fucking-say-about-me-you-little-bitch-Ill-have-you-know-I-graduated-top-of-my-class-in-the-Navy-Seals-and-Ive-been-involved-in-numerous-secret-raids-on-Al-Quaeda-and-I-have-over-300-confirmed-kills-I-am-trained-in-gorilla-warfare-and-Im-the-top-sniper-in-the-entire-US-armed-forces-You-are-nothing-to-me-but-just-another-target-I-will-wipe-you-the-fuck-out-with-precision-the-likes-of-which-has-never-been-seen-before-on-this-Earth-mark-my-fucking-words-You-think-you-can-get-away-with-saying-that-shit-to-me-over-the-Internet-Think-again-fucker-As-we-speak-I-am-contacting-my-secret-network-of-spies-across-the-USA-and-your-IP-is-being-traced-right-now-so-you-better-prepare-for-the-storm-maggot-The-storm-that-wipes-out-the-pathetic-little-thing-you-call-your-life-Youre-fucking-dead-kid-I-can-be-anywhere-anytime-and-I-can-kill-you-in-over-seven-hundred-ways-and-thats-just-with-my-bare-hands-Not-only-am-I-extensively-trained-in-unarmed-combat-but-I-have-access-to-the-entire-arsenal-of-the-United-States-Marine-Corps-and-I-will-use-it-to-its-full-extent-to-wipe-your-miserable-ass-off-the-face-of-the-continent-you-little-shit-If-only-you-could-have-known-what-unholy-retribution-your-little-“clever”-comment-was-about-to-bring-down-upon-you-maybe-you-would-have-held-your-fucking-tongue-But-you-couldnt-you-didnt-and-now-youre-paying-the-price-you-goddamn-idiot-I-will-shit-fury-all-over-you-and-you-will-drown-in-it-Youre-fucking-dead-kiddo/32511135694.html

Just buy them from the official store

Zircons are on flash sale at gearbest, they're cheaper than on aliexpress

>streaming music via FM radio
enjoy your shit tier sound quality

waiting on:
- a t-shirt
- a watch
- james donkey mouse
- "magic wallet"

I want to buy:
- all the cheap chink shit that the good anons will suggest us thanks to the script

I was going to buy that, but I didn't want to bother with the app, I got fasttech.com/products/4635600 instead.

Pro: 2.1A charging is legit
Screen doubles as a multimeter for voltage and current

Con:
Lots of distortion if the Bluetooth volume is turned all of the way up
Doesn't seat perfectly, but that could be just me (std. one shorted out, have to use cig lighter).

8/10 well worth the money

Since the other thread got deleted. I found out ugreen actually writes what IC they use in Mini CP to HDMI adapter. Bridgelux or NXP, anyone know if it's worth the extra money over a cheap $3 flimsy adapter? aliexpress.com/item/What-the-fuck-did-you-just-fucking-say-about-me-you-little-bitch-Ill-have-you-know-I-graduated-top-of-my-class-in-the-Navy-Seals-and-Ive-been-involved-in-numerous-secret-raids-on-Al-Quaeda-and-I-have-over-300-confirmed-kills-I-am-trained-in-gorilla-warfare-and-Im-the-top-sniper-in-the-entire-US-armed-forces-You-are-nothing-to-me-but-just-another-target-I-will-wipe-you-the-fuck-out-with-precision-the-likes-of-which-has-never-been-seen-before-on-this-Earth-mark-my-fucking-words-You-think-you-can-get-away-with-saying-that-shit-to-me-over-the-Internet-Think-again-fucker-As-we-speak-I-am-contacting-my-secret-network-of-spies-across-the-USA-and-your-IP-is-being-traced-right-now-so-you-better-prepare-for-the-storm-maggot-The-storm-that-wipes-out-the-pathetic-little-thing-you-call-your-life-Youre-fucking-dead-kid-I-can-be-anywhere-anytime-and-I-can-kill-you-in-over-seven-hundred-ways-and-thats-just-with-my-bare-hands-Not-only-am-I-extensively-trained-in-unarmed-combat-but-I-have-access-to-the-entire-arsenal-of-the-United-States-Marine-Corps-and-I-will-use-it-to-its-full-extent-to-wipe-your-miserable-ass-off-the-face-of-the-continent-you-little-shit-If-only-you-could-have-known-what-unholy-retribution-your-little-“clever”-comment-was-about-to-bring-down-upon-you-maybe-you-would-have-held-your-fucking-tongue-But-you-couldnt-you-didnt-and-now-youre-paying-the-price-you-goddamn-idiot-I-will-shit-fury-all-over-you-and-you-will-drown-in-it-Youre-fucking-dead-kiddo/32418898494.html

tip top kek

It beats installing a new stereo. I wrote and I only use it for podcasts and some music.

waiting on these (320 ohm) and some stationary

>30 minutes of work
>listening to shit tier audio for hundreds of hours
at $30 the roidmeme isn't even cheaper than a new stereo

>Ive-been-involved-in-numerous-secret-raids-on-Al-Quaeda-and-I-have-over-300-confirmed-kills
>Tom Clancy's Kebab Removal Recon

Tempting, but idk if i can really trust them on this. GB is premium chinkery..

>320 Ohm
That's more than my Beyermemes.

I got a BoboVR Z3 for 12$ did i do good?

Also

So far everything i ordered grom gearbest arrived in good time and worked well, but im not too experienced with gb, are they reliable and helpful?

I didn't pay the $30, I only paid the $9 for fasttech.com/products/4635600

Any more and I would have probably bought a new stereo. I heard that cheap stereos aren't that bad, what does Sup Forums recommend?

WHERE?
edit: sorry for caps

Waiting on a pair of xiaomi hybrids. Just ordered last night.
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html

What kind of amp are you going to hook them up to?

I don`t have the roidmi, but I use one and there`s no distortion. They`re pretty convenient, really.

they're really convenient when you want to be an asshole to the car next to you

I heard some country closing FM by 2017, but that's only in some rich country so far.
theverge.com/2015/4/19/8453165/norway-end-fm-radio-2017

Gb but i used 5$ gb points

Hope these fit and won't be shit

same guy
this is actually pretty cool, just because it means more programming on the same spectrum

>shipping to lithuania

>I didn't pay the $30, I only paid the $9 for fasttech.com/products/4635600
>I heard that cheap stereos aren't that bad, what does Sup Forums recommend?
Yeah you really should start looking for a new radio now so you'll have it in a month when your piece of shit FM transmitter breaks

I`ve always wanted to do that. But I`ve never had one that has that kind of range, that I know of. My tip is to simply pick the highest available unused frequency for the best experience. Sometimes you just need to reset them if they start acting up.

>Implying you even have a sound system worth "muh clarity"

Holy shit fambruhghinis, the Mi Pad 2 got Remix OS 2 while it was on its way to me

en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=322623&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=665&typeid=665&mobile=2

I'm going to give this a try instead of AOSP. If this works properly then this tablet is one hell of a deal for $200.

$0.07 pull-back toy car

aliexpress.com/item/Transparent-mini-back-eight-popular-children-s-toys-wholesale-car-lay-in-plastic-toys-gift-toys/32700019095.html

Word cloud for the previous thread.

So which anons bought a fagbag in the end?

>Implying you even have a sound system worth "muh clarity"
It's not about "muh clarity" but shit tier dynamic range with FM transmissions
just listen to a song on the radio and then the same song through aux or bluetooth
you'll hear a huge difference even on the most basic sound system

You can also get VR BOX 2 with a bluetooth controller for 6.8 bucks from DD4

i have 3 other pairs of 320s, kinda wish i hadn't cheaped out on one of the pairs and gone for the 400 ohm version instead

one of these

Can any Hi-Fi guy here explain to me why I want more than 30 ohm on my headset/earphone. I currently use that on both of them and to me they sound fine, I thought that the reason to have more impedance was so you could push higher volumes? Save electricity? Clarity? I'm no physics user.

Btw no loud audio interests me I don't want to blow up my ears like other faggots.

Is the "International" Edition of the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro the only one to support 4G speeds in America?

>Lithuania

You got a problem with that m8?

Also what would I do in the case the battery begins to fail? I'm scared of buying a phone with an internal only battery.

disassemble the phone and swap the battery.

What r u fukn casul

Do you live in a shed?

iirc higher ohm rating will give better clarity by filtering out noise. But anything beyond ~53 ohm is going to require a dedicated amp. Lower ohm rating = less power needed to carry signal.

None of them support LTE in burgerland to my knowledge. It`s why I got an honor 5x, plus newegg had open boxes for 155$

in a cuck shed

More ohms doesn't equal more sound quality
A headphone's ohm measurement is meant to match a user's amp.

For example, is someone already has a nice amplifier that outputs >= 320ohms then you would need to get a headphone with a matching ohm rating. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to use your headlines properly due to one notch above off in volume would probably drive the headphones at max.

high impedance headphones use thinner wire for the voice coil, which means the driver is lighter which makes it more precise (in theory)

Anyone bought clothes from AX? Looking to buy some t-shirts but I have no idea what the Asian sizes are equivalent to in US sizes

Fix your dryrotted windowsill and that would be quite cozy.

higher impedance means
a) more turns of wire in the driver coils
and/or
b) smaller diameter wires
so you get a) a stronger magnetic field b) light weight drivers
both of these features improve your audio quality

Can one of you recommend a good USB Sound card? (under $10)

Take a ruler or tape measurer, measure your shirt in inches/cm (check the chink listing to see what they use) and just compare the chink sizes to your current shirt size.

Be prepared to buy in a chink xxxl size

Smells like shit.

gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_51948.html

>buy Redmi 3S
>No official global ROM out
>Phone has very global ROM looking ROM without bloat
>Dismiss as vendor rom, bootloader unlock and flash xiaomi.eu ROM
>Global ROM comes out
>I had the global ROM 2 weeks before the global ROM was out, from the box

Well shit.

Ok. I wear a large in US so your size assessment is probably close

> Ok. I wear a large in US so your size assessment is probably close
I took assessment straight out of my ass. Don't be a lazy fuck. Measure your shirt out you burger.

m8 what is under those amps? pls give link

>Lower ohm rating = less power needed to carry signal
that's not true at the same power level low and high impedance headphones produce the same volume
high impedance headphones just run on a higher Voltage and lower current than low impedance ones
It only appears that low impedance ones need less power because the volume knob on your amp limits the voltage and not the current
so at the same knob position the low ones only sound louder because they actually get more power
see P=U*I and Ohm's law I=U/R

It is if you are who we suspect you are.

For a moment I thought that is a bulletproof vest.

8Bitdo question:
Is there any hardware difference between the FC30 PRO and NES30 PRO?

>YUN EXPRESS

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEANS

Like regular Yun but faster

The only difference is the color (at least for the newest models)

hollow-press.net/collections/u-d-w-f-g-special

I don't think so, they both use the same firmware at least.
I only have the fc30 pro though.

Post pics and mini review please, I'm interested in a new backpack.

What are you waiting for, my fellow chinkposters?

What are some good chink soldering iron/stations I can buy? I can only find the ones in the wiki in russian and chinese websites

Two bamboo hand fans and a load of dice. I've got the same watch, it looks nice but the ticking is too loud for my tastes.

Thinking of ordering a cheap laptop bag, or a sleeve with pockets at the least, for my 11 inch netbook.

Got any cheap but decent recommendations? How's pic related?

And this is just from Ali.

Bunch of 5-10c shit, some canvases for my mothers birthday, and my chinkphone. Oh yeah and for Vicky to ship out as well of course.

you really are living the chink life, boyo

What? 936s are everywhere.

This Amagotchi came up in the randomizer and I figure they'll at least be good for gifts when I forget my friends' birthdays and stuff.

What does the installgentoo wiki mean by...
"LTE support in the US is practically nonexistent. (T-Mobile US has been proven to work using LTE Bands 2 & 4; other carriers are TBD)"

America uses fucked up 4G bands that almost every chink phone doesn't support.

Why can't America adhere to any international standards? Chink phones get 4G in Australia and Europe. Fucking burgerland

>buying rapist gloves

Why can't the rest of the world adhere to America's standards? We are the greatest country after all.