For how long do you keep seeding Sup Forums?

For how long do you keep seeding Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zql0UVcv-1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Seeding
Enjoy your FUCKO

I never seed

As long as I'm keeping the files.

1.1x or 3 days, whichever is longer

This

This

24/7

It doesn't affect me in any way and don't live in a shitty country where you go to jail for seeding

the duration my movie/show lasts

I try to seed everything at least 1.5 times and then just keep seeding them forever.

1 minute, tops.

>100% downloaded
>right click
>remove torrent

Thank you

>being american

I seed forever.

>tfw 1 KB/s max upload
>tfw rtorrent is set to stop and remove torrents when the download is complete
It's ok, pirating supports the piracy industry.

I can't seed :(
Like really, my router is supplied through my job, and for security reasons it's locked down completely, and apparently it blocks p2p outbound traffic. I get like 10 kbps up tops, across all torrents combined. So i just leech off of public shit and cry because i feel guilty.

>it blocks p2p outbound traffic
>get like 10 kbps up
Sure does block it.

idk man, i should be getting like 250 kbps up, which still isn't much, but it can't go over 10, i've tried different pc's, clients and connecting to people directly.

Until I delete the file. My upload bandwidth is more than good enough to handle seeding a few dozen torrents.

how much is your upload?

Depends on current amount of seeds, file size, demand and so on.

Always at least until 1.0 ratio. After that it really depends.

Popular / trendy shit gets pulled right away because there are tons of seeds already.

I seed niche torrents for as long as I can, at least until 2.0. But my upload is shit and doing so takes forever.

As soon as I finish the download.

>He actually seeds

kek you poor cuck.

As long as I'm downloading the file plus a bit extra. My ratio is pretty close to 1:1.

>seeding
>ever

i usually seed for about 3 to 5 seconds after the download completes.

hotaru a shit

I seed 4:1, or until I need space.

whos that does she like me

The best ratio torrent I have is 0.04
Pls don't bully, upload is shit

until my download is finished

I used to never seed until I got whatbox, now I seed till I get rid of the files.

This angel is Natalia Poklonskaya, shes Crimea's (Russia's) Prosecutor General.

Forever, if I don't delete the file

I seed until I've uploaded at least the amount that I've downloaded. It seems reasonable to me: give back the amount that you've taken.

UNLESS YOU HAVE NO TIME AYY LMAOOO

>tfw seeding animu at 4MB/s

when i get rich i'm going to get one of those

This is what I'm doing as well.

Maybe there is a problem with port forwarding. At least that is what my torrent client was giving me as error when I had that problem.

She could literally kill you with her bare hands, good luck.

Never im not a fag.

Oh yeah, not that one. She'll be old and used up by the time I get rich enough to bag one like her.

delete as soon as it isnt a hit and run

Are you 15? Get to sleep champ.

No I'm 27 but it's going to take like 13 years to get rich and she's gotta be like 35 at least although she looks about 30 tops

This. It also doesn't help if I change the OS or client. For instance, I have around 800 torrents from the 6k torrents I had on Windows.

>not seeding all the time
Why the fuck would you not seed? It's better for everyone. Share stuff you dummies.

World ain't fair, but this guy is.

I dont. My ISP's upload speeds are absolutely atrocious considering I get like 3mb/s download speeds (usually around 50kb/s, not even joking). I doubt anyone would even want me seeding. If I could seed and provide something of value I would

>what is USB technology

What are you trying to tell us?

I don't. Got hassled by ISP several times. Tbh I don't really know what I'm doing. Is there a straightforward way to seed safely and not be concerned with drawing attention?

Move to where peoples privacy is respected

For private trackers, 1:1 since large releases usually have a 50% discount.

Public trackers gets nothing.

until i have a 1:1 ratio, then i get rid the torrent

You you want the torrent to live or die off till it can't be used anymore?

Seeding till the Ratio of the torrent is about 2.0 or more.
If it's a legit/legal file(s), such as GNU/Linux ISOs and mods. then I'll seed forever till I need more space on.

she'll kill you in your sleep youtu.be/zql0UVcv-1w

Since I don't live in a "FREEDOM" loving third world country I seed for about a year, and after that if a new season/sequel I reseed the old stuff.

Used to be 1.1 TiB download and 1.9 TiB upload.

Normally as long as I have the data unless I want to rename/convert/etc. Hell, I've got a torrent with a ratio of 65

I seed about 5 TiB of material with 2 seed boxes that are each connected with 1 Gb/s.
First In, First Out, expect for rarities that are not easily found. My oldest torrents have been active for 7+ years.

*except even

I seed until I stop

Your ratios are delicious. I've got one 75.75 on a book bundle pack from 2 months ago, but everything else is 6.0 or below.

3k ratio or bust

And that's why my ping is through the roof.

i seed ubtil i need to reclaim the space, so if its something im keeping it gets seeded forever.

my internet connection allows me to seed around 10 torrents at a time, so i need to choose which torrent to keep alive. Dont care about ratio, just the average seedcount and keep them living as long as i can.
In general im stopping seeding every torrent with 30+ seeds after 1d seeding.

how much fucked am i using ip-torrents?

I seed to a 3.0 ratio standard. Stuff I found difficult to obtain or torrents I made my self get seeded until the end of the universe.

Depends on what I am torrenting. If it is acquired legally, then I'll seed for a few hours.

>seeding at all

More than 1.0.

Usually 2

This

seeders = KEKS

NEW WORD FILTER

I would do this, but how do you do the archiving?
Keeping all the movies, books together is a little messy for me

Hey FBI

I download to a timestamped folder, then symlink the files

5 minutes at 1kb

download on the left
upload on the right

I seed pirvate trackers and public torrents (linux distros etc) all the time. Got almost 5TB so far on AudioNews.org

Get a VPN.

i have a seedbox, so basically i keep it until its done downloading, because fuck you i have bandwidth limits.

>For how long do you keep seeding Sup Forums?
for as long as my file is downloading tbqh

usually until I reach ratio of 10 or so

I don't live in a police state and have 100MBps upload so I don't care

This.

Really only seed if I see other peers are there after I finish. Once that hits 0, it's deleted

>uTorrent

>downloading anything more than 100gb in size
jesus fucking CHRIST
>4.34TB
WHAT THE FUCK

That's how much he seeded, inbreed.

depends on the file.
There was one hard to find JAV that had 1 seeder that was only online occasionally that it took me literally over a month to download.
I kept seeding it after that and still am.
However I often times don't seed my torrents on private trackers.
I'm on the honor system I suppose.

>implying there's anything wrong with an over 100GB torrent
>implying you can read
That's 4.3TB of upload

Man, I wish I had good upload, 80mb/10mb is pretty shit. I'd rather have symmetrical 40mb, it would be seeding forever. Fucking burger ISPs.