Best Sup Forums app Sup Forums

Best Sup Forums app Sup Forums

Colver went shit with no new updates and constant crashing. What do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Floens/Clover/issues
github.com/Floens/Clover/tree/dev/releases
floens.github.io/Clover/#releases
f-droid.org/app/nya.miku.wishmaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're literally the only one with crashing problems bc my shit is flawless

how often does it crash for you?
mine has never crashed

Clover.

I don't have problems with it crashing.

Why would you need an app? Sup Forums works fine with mobile browsers.

Mimi

Why does clover hate me then?
When I load videos it just stops and crashs, sometimes even when loading pics.

About month ago my browser start crashing almost every time I open captcha. Didn't install any updates install, so I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with it. Tried a couple lightweight browsers, same problem.

The one and only Clover 1.2

on iOS, Fortune or GTFO.

Unfortunately clover has not been updated in quite a while, and it is missing a few features, but it is still the best Sup Forums browsing app.

I use newest version of clover from f droid and never had any crashes stop false flagging faggot.

This, OP you're a faggat.

Crashing is fixed in new update with thw ability to clear old threads so update

>new updates
what's missing? a program doesn't need to be updated every month if it works well
>constant crashing
have you, gee, idunno, tried filing a bug report or something?
github.com/Floens/Clover/issues

if you're just sick of the new stuff, Floens keeps all the releases, but I'm sure you didn't bother to look and are just here to bitch
github.com/Floens/Clover/tree/dev/releases
floens.github.io/Clover/#releases

Chan Burauza on Android

>doesn't get updates
>everything still works flawlessly
>I have no shits to give
Clover with black theme is best.

I kinda dig Tomorrow

Personally, the white on grey irritates my eyes so I can't use it much, but it does look pretty nice.

How do you clear old threads?

Overchan

Literally same. Never crashed, almost no issues aside from the black webm thing, which is fixed with a dev switch (albeit I leave it off since idk what it really does).

Why should clover be updated when it doesn't have bugs that are worth pushing an update out for? Works fine for me.

>constant crashing
The fuck are you even talking about?

Manual update

Or wait for Floens to finally push update

Overchan desu

Dashchan

>Swipe up from the bottom to refresh

Who thought it would be a good idea?

Mimi works fine although I don't really use it too often

If use this if it didn't look like shit because of the way it does replies and the buffer in between posts

If he wants to have that buffer he needs to commit to using cards

Rewrite this please.

chanu for android

Sorry

Basically it looks like shit because of the spacing in between posts. If he wanted to do something like that he should do the card style like Mimi or chanobol

At least there's on based user here with good taste

It feels like nobody knows about Chanu now . It has been the best Sup Forums app out of all the other apps for me. Too bad they don't update it anymore.

God fucking dammit I've seen this before and I had carrot stuck in my head the whole fucking duration of it

>he'd rather work for Google for free than pay 15 wagebucks/year

Mimi looks good and doesn't crash

*program

Pls no

My browser.

They're called apps on mobile you sperg.

Autism. App's a convenient term to differentiate from desktop applications and mobile apps.

I use Mimi

Clover isn't filtered on school wifi

Seems like you're browsing Sup Forums in your browser without HTTPS. If Clover (which uses HTTPS by default) works, Sup Forums in your browser should work as well.

Ily mommy

Mimi, say no more.

Much smoother of an experience.

Doesn't crash for me either.

Maybe you are hitting OOM issues on an old phone with little RAM or something?

No excuse to not use Dashchan by this point.

CLOVER
L
O
V
E
R

This

Literally nothing wrong with Clover, it has also never crashed for me

Overchan (Browse multiple imageboards) - f-droid.org/app/nya.miku.wishmaster

This tbqh family

Everything is an app now. Get with the times, user.

Where the heck did you get this shit, couldn't find it anywhere in the play store

>worrying about school wifi
>implying universities have filtered internet
>implying you're not in middle school, maybe high school at best
>implying you're 18
There should be an age drop down before anyone can view any board, that would fix a lot of issues, imo.

t. rainbow

>updating clover
>2016
>1.2.11 for life fagets

Mobile website

Also never updates. Doesn’t even support slide over and split view on iPad.

Sometimes pics don't load so I have to force reload them. It crashes occasionally too.

Just use your browser idiot -_-

Someone make a github issue asking for new release

To be frank, i loved clover. However, i recently went from a note 3 to an lg g4. And i cannot find it on the play store. Why am i so retarded?

Works perfectly even on unoptimized systems

The webm player shits itself with high bitrate videos.

F-Droid, friendo.

>Sup Forums app
fuckin normies lol

It's on f-droid, you fucking nooblet

wtf i hate carrots now

Wrong, clover uses the Sup Forums API, which does requests to a different server.

Like Dijkstra said, software shouldnt be updated constantly. One should make software good and then release it.

>he wastes precious data and system resources downloading, computing, and rendering styles, useless JavaScript, and wasteful HTML while JSON API calls exist to do the same thing
fuckin retards lol

Just updated to the latest version from a super old one that hadn't been updated since September. I miss top / bottom being actual buttons instead of being in a menu, and also being able to have a thread open while looking at the board itself. Are these features still there, like as an option, or no? Other than these things I don't really regret upgrading.

I use the grey old one because the new one is retarded and lost its practicality

A

FUCKING

BROWSER

Fuck off

Faggot

Same. I like it. All the tabs opening and not being able to close all sucks

There's an option to close all in the sidebar.

>no webm
You serious now?

thanks for the new app to check out. liking it so far.

2.1.4 when???

Overchan

The website

I've actually had virus pop up adds on the mobile browser lately. Some m.android notifications. I'm not sure if it's something with the mobile site, or if my phone has something on it. Has anyone else had this?

It also only pops up on the Sup Forums home page. So if I type in the address bard Sup Forums.org/whatever board, it doesn't happen.

Florence should release 2.1.4, change absolutey nothing, just to make autists to shut the fuck up

What do you mean, user? Clover is rock solid