Please disable adblock

>please disable adblock

I WOULD CONSIDER LOADING YOUR SHITTY ADS IF YOU HAD THE DECENCY TO NOT TELL ME TO DISABLE THE ENTIRE AD BLOCKER, BUT TO JUST ADD YOU TO MY WHITE LIST.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CLUELESS AND TACTLESS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THEY MIGHT AS WELL ASK ME TO STOP BREATHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.malwarebytes.com/threat-analysis/2015/12/malvertising-hits-dailymotion-serves-up-angler-ek/
networkworld.com/article/3021113/security/forbes-malware-ad-blocker-advertisements.html
adblockplus.org/blog/typo-correction-feature-in-adblock-plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>please disable adblock
>right click
>block element
ayy

this, unless its gelbooru and the persistent ads they have on the bottom of their page that I can't remove

>disable adblock
>get malware

wow sure was worth it

do these work for you?
||gelbooru.com/backend_loader.php
||gelbooru.com/script/frontend_loader.js
||gelbooru.com/mnfclub.webm
gelbooru.com##a[href$="/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi"]

>Facebook is now going to mix content and ads.
>YouTubers are doing sponsored content.
>Review sites are all corrupt as fuck
>news sites get a pay wall
>free news sites have advertorials.
>adblockers unblock ads on request
>browsers replace ads with their own ads
>microsoft shows ads straight on your desktop
>google maps will soon show location ads
This is the future you chose.

Soon you will all miss the nicely boxed away ads.

People will just keep developing better ad blockers. The best option for the ad industry would be to just take a hint and use ethical advertising strategies that aren't intrusive and time consuming and put your security at risk.

>anyone using facebook is retarded
>anyone subscribed to those youtubers is retarded
>review sites are retarded, besides user review / rating sites that generally don't have ads
>news sites are the most retarded thing on the planet
>right click block element
>retarded virtual company town browsers are dying
>microsoft sucks my microdick
>google will eat shit soon enough
this IS the future i chose

It must be great not to use the internet.

>This is the future you chose.
people didn't block the ads when they were just static banners

the mock error messages, the fake download clicks, the animations, the flash, the sound, the pop ups
the advertisers chose to be blocked

>hey please whitelist our site
>we really need the money
>oh did we mention our website carries malware in its ads?

blog.malwarebytes.com/threat-analysis/2015/12/malvertising-hits-dailymotion-serves-up-angler-ek/

networkworld.com/article/3021113/security/forbes-malware-ad-blocker-advertisements.html

>tfw you actually like seeing unobtrusive advertisements for cool new stuff from time to time but don't want malware or shady ad networks that try to stalk you and get inside your head

Adblockers remove referal codes these days. So that has made static image ads a lot less feasible.

Sponsored content is the only safe way to show ads right now. So that is the direction the web is taking.

what the ad companies chose to do is not of concern to me anymore

>Adblockers remove referal codes these days.
Now, honestly, that is just wrong.

Block the advert or don't. Just don't mess with the URLs. If you want to avoid the referral then you can always just type the address into the browser instead.

Can I circumvent all this anti-adblock shit by blocking everything at my router?

The funny thing is adblocker plus now injects its own referral codes..

>Whenever typo correction brings you to the site of a large online shop an affiliate ID will be added to the address. This makes sure that if you buy something there we get a small amount of money from the shop. But for you this changes absolutely nothing

adblockplus.org/blog/typo-correction-feature-in-adblock-plus

You think we'll be able to detect and block baked-into-video ads?

Adblock plus has been steadily selling out for years now.

I don't mind those kinds of ads too much. You can just skip them, plus no malware risk.

>try to watch gameplay video on YouTube to judge whether it's worth spending shekels on
>every video has some whiny pubescent fucker talking drivel over it

FML

Dor me its the other way around. Boxed away ads are fine. I dont even notice them. But video ads obstruct the content.

*For

I don't see backed in ads as being much of a problem.
For sites like Youtube it isn't really an option for them to deploy as what they advertise changes over time, if they baked ads into videos uploaded they would have to reencode videos all the time to change the adverts. It just isn't practical for them.

On the content producers side, if they bake adverts into their videos or shill stuff it is fine with me. They are either getting paid straight up for it or they will make money through referrals to what they are shilling. Either way, they know what they are advertising and generally have some stake in ensuring the quality of it. Nothing like the shitty web ads where they just copy some javascript from an ad provider into their pages and you get all sorts of junk show up.