/edc/ Everyday Carry

Other urls found in this thread:

legalzoom.com/articles/tobacco-companies-pay-big-bucks-for-anti-smoking-campaigns
cimes.fsu.edu/files/TC50637counteringFINAL.pdf
comfortpit.com/anti-smoking-ads/
businessinsider.com.au/a-packet-of-cigarettes-could-soon-cost-40-in-australia-2016-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smoking

Literally end your existence.

Is this the daily autism thread?

Do you really need to say this every single time? It's getting a little old.

I've been doing it longer than you've been on this board.

Rest assured, you haven't.

>look at how oldfag i am!

That's the point.

kek
edgiest shit ive seen all day

why do you have 4 lighters?

no color allowed

let me guess you've practiced with that knife in your room?

>having a mind so impressionable that (((truth))) anti-smoking campaign brainwashed you

Literally end your existence.

You want to know who funds those anti-smoking campaigns? Tobacco companies.

it's made for right handers, I'm left handed
:^(

What does this even imply?

Going to retire the XA soon

>night drake

this isn't tech.

That's quite the theory.

wtf i hate smoking now

pockets are tech

Who the hell carries that many lighters? What is wrong with you??

he's the beta at his job

>you want to know who's gonna die from cancer?

Is that a single cigarette or a one-hitter? Seems odd to carry an electronic cigarette and a single traditional one.

Pockets/Body:
>iPhone 6S with wallet case
>Kershaw Cryo 1555TI
>Fisher Space Bullet pen
>JUUL eCig
>Cadence Radian watch
>Smith & Wesson M&P Shield

Backpack (currently Cocoon SLIM XL):
>XPS 13 Developer Edition with Fedora Linux 24
>iPad Air 2
>Kindle Paperwhite
>couple of magazines
>Field Notes book (grid pattern)
>Shure SE215
>Fisher Space Military pen (x2)
>Samsung portable SSD
>Anker 20,100 mAh USB-C battery bank
>ChaFon 6-in-1 USB cable
>spare JUUL eCig battery, pods, and charger
>Southord lock pick set
>Gerber Shard
>small toiletries (Colgate Wisps, travel deoderant, eye drops, gum, etc.)
>small bottle of Whiskey
>water bottle

>beanie
>thinkpad
>trendy glasses
>vaper
how does it feel knowing people will hate you before you get to speak with them?

>>small bottle of Whiskey
like a 26er?

This is an image board. Nobody is fucking interested in reading your gay as fuck super long list of gay shit and then trying to imagine what it looks like.

Please fucking hang yourself

Fucking this. Working at GoDaddy, 35% of people looked like this and I ignored them even if they spoke to me directly. If it was somebody I didn't know in my chat room, I would ask them where they are seated or tell them to raise their hand. I would ignore them for a few minutes and then walk by their desk. If they looked like this or had a vape on their desk, guess whose request was going to take an extra 15 minutes to get to. Fuck your metrics faggot.

i cut back on smoking but i usually inject a few before i drive

>theory

I bet you still believe the jews are innocent too.

legalzoom.com/articles/tobacco-companies-pay-big-bucks-for-anti-smoking-campaigns
cimes.fsu.edu/files/TC50637counteringFINAL.pdf
comfortpit.com/anti-smoking-ads/

Cyka bliat

says the faggot on g
i don't even vape in public. people like me just fine. the Beanie is for when it gets cold or when i crash at someones house i cover my eyes with it. and who cares about glasses lmfao u judgemental dipshit

Well why shouldn't an industry put money into protecting its business?

>people like me just fine see
no they don't

oh wow. someone on g says the opposite of what i actually deal with every day IRL. get a life bitch

It's one of those thin 375ml bottle of Jack at the moment.

In my experience posting an image in these threads only leads to people asking what everything is called or what brand it is anyways, a list makes more sense. Plus I couldn't be bothered to unload everything to take a picture for fucking retards like yourself.

nobody likes you.
trust me

Why do people like you ask unrelated questions?

The Tobacco Industry has taken complete control over the main Anti-Tobacco Oranizations, they have them by the balls due to North Carolinas Attorney General's ruling. Studies show periods where these ads are shown on television, smoking amongst youth goes up.

sure thing bud. project more

to add on
here's proof of that

I'm asking you what the difference is between the tobacco industry running tobacco ads and say, intel running intel ads

the only thing trolls on g prove is that they are projecting faggits that have no lives

There is no such thing as tobacco ads, they are banned from television. They are running the anti-tobacco ads. What are you not understanding here?

im a richfag tho
and you're a very transparent poorfag

I'm even him

and a galaxy S5.

Not that other person you're replying to, but if they have control of those "anti-tobacco" ads and they "increase smoking" aka something they would want, wouldn't those be just disguised ads?

Why does smoking go up? Quite interested to know.

>wouldn't those be just disguised ads
Yes, that is why a lot of people are butthurt and accusing them of breaking the law.

>Why does smoking go up?
I provided links that quote different sociologists, and it is my interpretation of their words that is boils down to 2 things.

1: "Lung cancer or heart attack can only happen to other people, not me." There’s a big difference between experiencing a heart attack and being told smoking increases your chances of getting a heart attack.

and 2: The ads are almost always featuring attractive teens (males and females) in social situations, giving the message to kids that this is a normal thing to do.

what's your phones wallpaper? ;))

Interesting. I wonder if social status in school has an effect on whether you smoke or not (maybe you don't think you're attractive enough as those on the commercials?).

I've always loved the smell of cigarettes. I think it's cause my parents took me to Vegas as a kid, and I remember associating the smell with lots of fun noises, excitement, etc. I never even tried one though, cause I knew even back then that it was not something healthy to do.

Stay salty

it's a nice kind of irony

>comitting slow suicide holding a penis shaped object in ur mouth
degenerate kys

is your penis so tiny and thin that a cigarette reminds you of it?

he said penis shaped not what size of it
hit too close to home senpai?

it is when I think of your mom

And it's not.

Do you feel like fondling a penis when you hold a pencil in your hand? You might have issues.

> biphone 6
> Thinkpad t420
> MY VAPE
> watch
> vitrinox swiss army knife

Why make a fuss man, it's ok to want to wrap your lips around cylindrical warm objects in 2016, though doing it to a cancerous stick is extremely dumb, better grab a cock and make yourself happy

>practice

It's a multi tool you retard. You don't flip the blade out

*citation needed

>you need a citation to prove that a Leatherman Skeletool is a multitool

Chinkpad + mouth fedora = aspiefag.

What phone is that, miku-user?

I admit vaping is pretty faggy but whatever I enjoy it - but the chinkpad is amazing for work. If you could recommend me a laptop with a good keyboard like these please let me know

A cancerous OP,with a cancerous pic,in a cancerous thread

Kek

it's made for a one hand open, still

nice bb guns faggots

Get a new wallet.

is your dad abu al bakr?

no my dad's name is steve

Vaping is only "faggy" if you're one of the annoying cloud machines who live for it. If you use it as a smoking cessation device and you don't blow clouds, I don't see anything wrong with it. Personally I'm a fan of the JUUL from PAX.

You don't even open it to get the knife out. You can literally see the blade there on the left side of the multitool.

Same. Just replace cigarettes with weed.

yes, that's what I meant
the blade is supposed to be as accessible as it would be in a folding knife
but it doesn't work for me, being left handed

Nepietiek ar vienām šķiltavām?

>manufacturing consent
Being this new

What's on the flash drives you guys are carrying?

The lungs of a person who has never touched a ciggarette in his life will be black and tary as you see in pictures

A person who smokes a pack a day and does not have lung cancer, there lungs will looks healthy just like everyone elses.

We still don't know if the smoke is causing lung cancer - though smoking in general causes other issues, just not cancer.

You have been brainwashed as a child my friend. But that is probably a good thing

why the fuck would i waste my neet bucks on superfluous smoke sticks?

Anxiety
Eating Disorder
Paranoia
If you are a neet you probably don't have human contact, so they will never affect you.

businessinsider.com.au/a-packet-of-cigarettes-could-soon-cost-40-in-australia-2016-5

fuck that lol

>you need to smoke cigs to deal with these things

lel

Yeah or prescription pills that make me see stuff.

>not buying a box of 10 for $20 online
k
e
k

Also forgot to add, this can be used as an excuse to get out of conversations.

hello anons!

>Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
>Carbon Monoxide: known carcinogen

Gee, it can't be smoke. It's the chemicals!

>not carrying two guns

Never said it was the chemicals.

Just wait till marijuana is legalized and everyone in America dies due to Emphysema

You've been brainwashed too
But the difference is you've been brainwashed into someone trying to get you to buy something
Protip: If there are two sides, and one is trying to get you to buy something, it's probably the side that's trying to get you to buy something that's wrong

Why would Tobacco companies want to ban smoking?

What, i'm going to buy it anyway retard.

Even if it did give me cancer, it's better then a mental hospital and or meds that give me 24/7 brain zaps. Why are they fed to me like candy when cigs cause less damage?

Explain that smarty pants.

These threads always get derailed with smoking or gun arguments. Eventually nothing more can be said.