ITT we post perfect hardware

ITT we post perfect hardware

Stop right there, non-Apple laptops

Put that shit back in the trash where it belongs.

do macfags buy proprietary dildos to stuff up their butt?

You get one included

Not arguments.

Is that some toy for infants?

Posting a picture of a metal memetop isn't an argument as well you fukken manchild.

>dual core 1.3 ghz intel in 2016
hahahah you tried

They shoulda stuck a 3.2GHZ Pentium 4 in their ultra low power laptop instead amirite? xD

>some of these people didn't sage

oh right, it's august

Didn't need to be.

If you have the money for a mac, why would you buy a pos laptop?

Mac desktops suck dude

>that keyboard

Eh disagree, we have 3 at work and the screen is superb.
As for the Macbook it's a stupid concept and the keyboard is by a very large margin the worst ever made, even worse than the crap that comes with the Surface. The only thing worse to type on is a touchscreen. This usually gets countered with "well it's not supposed to be used for extended typing" because that's how macfags shave off flaws: by saying you're not uing it correctly.

some of us have real work to do

top gek

>one port
>no keyboard travel
>perfect

kek

No, that's the laptop NASA engineers use.

>one port
>core "m"
>that shitty keyboard
>expensive as fuck for what it is.

Yep, "perfect" m8.

Latitude XT2

Mine just died after 7 years of service. I'd normally take that as a chance to upgrade but I'm probably just going to end up buying another.

On a related note, it's got 1GB onboard memory and a single DDR3 slot. It won't boot because the 1GB of onboard memory went bad. If I pop off the chip(s) do you think it'd still work in single channel mode with the 4GB SODIMM I have installed?

if you can't do it on a mac its not real work

Nah, they're pretty nice.

ITT: ipanjeets

Well the machines used for CNC to build Macbooks use Windows. Buildig Macbooks isn't real work.

>Well the machines used for CNC to build Macbooks use Windows

[citation needed]

>can't even run intensive programs on it

remind me how this isn't an overpriced shitpost machine?

I don't know why apple doesn't just replace the lower half of the laptop with a touchscreen that can display both the keyboard and the touchpad. It wouldn't make typing any worse than it already is on their keyboards.

Do you think people who need to run intensive programs buy the MacBook?

>I don't know why apple doesn't just replace the lower half of the laptop with a touchscreen

t. Never typed on any Apple laptop keyboard

Jesus fucking Christ

well if people are going to tout that macbooks are THE computer to use for graphic design wouldn't that be the case?

they should just make it a screen with the haptic feedback the touchpad has to emulate clicking.

I have, and calling it a "keyboard" is being generous (at least on the modern chiclet key models). No resistance and no travel. Try resting your fingers on a macbook keyboard without pressing a key.

Now this is a good idea. Probably already patented, though.

how do you check if something is patented? do you have to just apply for yours?

The MacBook pro is, yes.

>No resistance and no travel. Try resting your fingers on a macbook keyboard without pressing a key.

Completely wrong. Further study required.

but the pro lacks a ton of features such as a dedicated gpu and pressure sensitive drawing. those are like two crucial features.

>lacks a ton of features such as a dedicated gpu

B*A*I*T

>using intel """""""graphics"""" for graphics design

lmao!

MacBook pros have discrete GPU options

i thought those were discontinued.

Only the $3500 15" Pro version, alot of graphics design faggots have the 13" Pro or the 15" base model.
Literally used for web design and impressing normie girls, Macs are never used for real work.

what's the most powerful thinkpad that can actually be used for graphics stuff?

>all "real work" is computationally intensive
Top kek, sure thing kid

>criticises macs for being locked down piles of shit>
>he must be a cum-encrusted thinktard!
Dell XPS 13 or gtfo.

Fuck of mac kiddie.

it is. you can't run aerodynamic sims on your shitty ass macbook, nor can you do large scale weiner process calculations for stock changes. you can't do batch rendering. you can't do fast rebuilding of multithreaded applications. you can't even do audio production with VST plugins or large amounts of track automation without freezing them down into wavefiles.

no u

Sure thing bud

You CAN do programming, which is the most important work of all.

>Lg gram 15.6 in display
>2.16 pounds

>MBP 15 in display
>4.5 pounds

kek, wat happened to thin and light HUH?

Web design isn't real programming, you nu-male piece of fucking shit.

Linux kernel development is though :')

That's the Air's ballpark, not the Pro's.

#REKT

>doing important work on a laptop
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

another bitterly mad right wing loser left behind by the digital economy

let me guess nobody will hire you because of reverse racism? kill yourself.