T-T

T-T

kill yourself

Legit sad

megaupload 2017

Nice thread OP. Categorically drives you to judge.

really makes u sad

*you're

What is everyone using now?
I have access to private trackers but I liked torrentz

Isohunt and RARBG mostly I suppose.

What made stuff like KAT useful was the comments more than the actual torrents.

>autistic little "fight the power" children thinking downloading shitty copyrighted content is awesome still using a fucking horrible method of downloading that broadcasts their fucking IP address to every single fucking person that cares to open that same torrent, including copyright owners that can use that IP to identify you
I have no hope for the future if you kids are this stupid.

I use RARBG and Thepiratebay now

>IP
>identify you
Hue. Doesn't work that way according to the judges

>judges
And this is why the future is fucked. You kids don't even take two seconds to think or learn anything.

Here's a free little lesson, kids. Maybe you'll actually learn something.

If someone has an IP address at a certain time, that person, given that they are an authority and are listened to by ISPs (like copyright owners), can look up -- very easily -- which ISP or entity owns a certain IP address, send that IP and time to the ISP, and request that they give them which customer/user used that IP address at that time.

No, being part of SEEKRET CLUB torrent sites don't help, content owners are part of those clubs too.

No, using a proxy doesn't help, most are public entities that have to provide information to authority figures as well.

In short, you are dumb for using torrents, and only an idiot would still be using them. You know what we used to do when we used some method of downloading that became known to content owners? WE STOPPED USING IT. Very simple, very common sense. Something you do not have.

They literally can't prove it was you at the computer. That's the point

Lol. As if that is stopping them. You'll still get sued for letting someone use your computer to do it.

Kinda this.

With minimal social engineering you can call up the ISP and ask for details on an IP. Great to scare the shit out of free booter kids.

>b-but they're trained not to
Took about 4 tries before I get a full name and phone number from comcast.

>(((content owners)))

>People think it's a good idea to lease audio

Say for example I had a lot of money and I wanted to bypass the vpn middle man. Can't I just put like 100 random computers across the world with Internet access. That I then remote into to do whatever I wanted to?

F

Theyve finally killed public tractors

>kat
>pirate bay(honeypot now)
>torrentz
>the list goes on

Plenty more senpai. You should have got a copy of Rosetta Stone for Russian to use for those Kremlin torrents.

No, you would not, you dumb shit.

>public trackers
ISHYGDDT

tpb is not a honeypot. Proof or gtfo.

Owner arrested and servers seized several times lad

>trackers
>track·er
>ˈtrakər/
>noun
>noun: tracker; plural noun: trackers
>
> 1.
> a person who tracks someone or something by following their trail.

ISHYGDDT

>implying that proves anything
That doesn't mean it's a honeypot. Even if it was, no users have gotten in trouble for using it.