Now that torrentz is dead what can I use to search for torrents?

Now that torrentz is dead what can I use to search for torrents?
You can't trust single sites
>inb4 pruvate trackurs

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*ouch*.

I still get magnets from tpb. Works for me.

this.
can anyone explain to me why stuff like tpb proxies still work? isn't the main server taken down? or is it just the DNS address that doesn't link to the IP anymore?

They're mirrors, not proxies.

why are java programmers so disgusting

The correct filename is "gumby.webm". by the way, i saw the thumbnail browsing catalog, we don't need gumby here dude. i saw it once a year ago and i still have nightmares.

does that even make a difference? mirrors copy the site and show the copy, proxies redirect so your ISP doesn't block it. in the end the sites' server must still be running. how can this server still be run from a known IP address?

i never tried taking a shit in the water, must feel so satisfying

QB search works fine for me

>Toilet = hot
what
the fucking toilets when i sit on them they are FREEZING

>training for using toilets
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST.

How dumb can you be to continue to use torrents when they're all being taken down and removed from use? USE SOMETHING ELSE YOU UNDERAGE BABY DUCK SHITS. That's what we did back in the old days. Something got shut down, WE STOPPED USING IT.

Common sense. It's not hard. Use your brain for something other than just filling the space in your head.

private trackers

thepiratebay.org/
kat.al

theyre not down tho? piratebay still work same for kickass
also whats ur alternative?

Use your critical thinking skills. Why could he have possibly thought that the toilet shown in that webm would be hot?

Your bathroom is air conditioned.

If you don't know how mirrors work, just say so.

Care to offer an alternative?
:^)

qbittorrent's search plugin

Torlock

1337x, it was 2nd best after KAT