Who cares?

>can't share jack shit over bluetooth

You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure

>no back button

Good. Swiping is better

>shit multi-tasking

Who cares? It's a phone, silly

>less apps

Better quality and more current/secure etc.

>encryption is full of backdoors

Nope

Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.

The most asspained post in the history of asspain.

/thread

/thread

>You pay for quality
nope

>>no mSD slot
>Who cares?
Most people do.

>>shit res screen
>Nope
It's true, iPhones still use super low res displays from the 90s.

>>shit camera
>Nope
It's true, all professional photographers reach for their Galaxy or Sony Smartphone when they don't have their DSLR with them.

>>shit battery life
>Nope
It's true, shit battery life is pretty much expected with iPhones which is why external batteries are so popular amongst iPhone users.

>>shit mobile OS
>Nope
It's true, iOS is one of the most unusable mobile operating systems to date. Ut's only slightly better than the Windows Mobile OS.

>>no native file browser
>Who cares?
Most people do.

>>can't use phone as a flash drive
>Who cares? It's a phone
Most people do.

>>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi
>Who cares?
Most people do.

>>can't share jack shit over bluetooth
>You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure
True but it's a nice feature to have just in case that most people want.

>>no back button
>Good. Swiping is better.
Nope

>>shit multi-tasking
>Who cares? It's a phone, silly
Most people do.

>>less apps
>Better quality and more current/secure etc.
Nope

>>encryption is full of backdoors
>Nope
See pic related.

You failed at the first hurdle: your pic.

Pic related.

How much is apple paying you? Also the backdoors are real btw. I personally know a few of them on the iPhone 6 running iOS 9 and up. Hope you never drop your iPhone in a bar.

all phones are shit and they have been shit since the beginning of time. Small keyboards, akward gestures, shitty siri, google voice tech. Every feature on a smartphone can be done better with cheaper hardware and services. Icucks and Android pajeets will defend this.

>only argument is 'nope' and 'who cares?'
Go away

The iPhone 7 will probably take the trophy in the next couple of months.

For now the S7 for sure, if you love the hassle-free experience iOS provides then just get the 6S instead.

>>You pay for quality
>nope

Yup

>>no mSD slot
>Who cares?
>Most people do.

You mean poorfags do

>>shit res screen
>Nope
>It's true, iPhones still use super low res displays from the 90s.

Retina is industry leading; the rest follow

>>shit camera
>Nope
>It's true, all professional photographers reach for their Galaxy or Sony Smartphone

It's false. All professional photographers reach for their iPhone when they don't have their DSLR with them.

>>shit battery life
>Nope
>It's true, shit battery life is pretty much expected with iPhones

It's false, shit battery life is pretty much expected with Android garbage which is why needing the ability to swap batteries is popular amongst Android poorfag users.

>>shit mobile OS
>Nope
>It's true, iOS is one of the most unusable mobile operating systems to date. Ut's only slightly better than the Windows Mobile OS.

It's false, iOS is one of the most usable and secure mobile operating systems to date. Android only slightly better than the Windows Mobile OS.

>>no native file browser
>Who cares?
>Most people do.

If you're a l33t cYboR haCK3r I guess.

>>can't use phone as a flash drive
>Who cares? It's a phone
>Most people do.

>>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi
>Who cares?
>Most people do.

>>can't share jack shit over bluetooth
>You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure
>True but it's a nice feature to have just in case that most people want.

Most people just want the developer to focus on superb usability and security instead of niche features.

>>no back button
>Good. Swiping is better.
>Nope

Yup

>>shit multi-tasking
>Who cares? It's a phone, silly
>Most people do.

iPhone outperforms Android even in this field.

>>less apps
>Better quality and more current/secure etc.
>Nope

Yup

>>encryption is full of backdoors
>Nope
>See pic related.

See

see

Nope. Those are diagnostic features. Only children believe in conspiracy stories.

sour grape: the post

see and

Can you prove him wrong? Can you show us the source code of iOS so we can confirm no backdoors exist?

protip: you literally can't

>Can you prove him wrong? Can you show us the source code of iOS so we can confirm no backdoors exist?

Can you prove him right? Can you show us the source code of iOS so we can confirm the backdoors exist?

see and

Why I'm on iphone:
>faster than any android phone. Not to mention it reloads apps less oftern. Even with less RAM, android is really pathetic here.
>best looking UI. Material would be good if used right, but that never happens. And most OEMs use a different UI in their system and system apps
>applications are consistent with the system UI, on android half the apps look like iOS ports the other half is using 3yo design or a poor interpretation of MD
>more practical UI (one layered home-screen/dedicated widget tab/swipe to return/3d touch)
>does everything I need/just works/doesn't lag
>pretty much the best build quality on market, all android phones are inferior here, only Apple can afford much superior quality since most Android OEM can barely make a profit
>great camera/screen/SoC/storage, Nothing compares to the A9 in single core performance(most important) and only iPhones use NVM storage which almost 2x faster the fastest android phone
>software updates for years and years. This is one of the most important. Android phones are artificially obsolete in a couple of years. Apple keeps your device relevant no matter how old it is with up to date software. An iPhone 5 runs iOS 9 just as well as an 6s
>almost no depreciation. This makes it a smart purchase.
>more secure/encrypted. Android phones aren't even encrypted, its a joke. And they don't even have FRP.
>don't have to install a bunch of custom applications just to make it usable you can just use stock iPhone apps and services and they are very well integrated in the system providing a better user experience
>Apple isn't interested in selling my data for ad money, google on the other hand cant live without it
>best 1st & 3rd party and dev support
>imessage/Higher social status

Android has a few gimmicks and useless shit that iPhones doesn't have but that doesn't change the fact that an iPhone is a superior phone 99% of the time.

I love this arguement

>Who cares, it's a phone.

Thus iPhones=dumbphone,

Based on the very definition of innovation.

whatever werks 4 u

Copied down to the bolt by Samdung and Google. Apple says, "your welcome".

Yeah that's a stupid post full of misinformation, and I say that coming from an iPhone 6 into an S7.

The OSs approach things very differently, each has their strengths and their weaknesses, but they're both very decent smartphones with healthy ecosystems that'll let you do just about anything you may want to.

iOS's sandboxy nature has been getting better and better at sharing shit between apps and devices, and Android's "do whatever you want" nature has been getting more and more contained.

see and webm related

Wow.

>related
>the one example android fags can find of iphone lag
(which is an unoptimized beta release iOS)

Wow that wall of text no one will read
you get 2 cents for effort, but if you want to make real bank (a full dime!) you should make your posts more easily read by idiots who don't want to waste 5 minutes on every post.
thnx again pajeet.

real talk tho, this is why apple is hiring so many idians now right? for shitposts on the internet correct?

But Android is objectively better.

You live your life always making it business to stay up to date on what's the best proc, graphics card, display, sound card, keyboard + mouse, OS, then you have to decide between an iPhone and Android.

The decision really is a no trainer for someone that fits this description, right?

Like I said in my post, Android has a few gimmicks and useless shit that iPhones doesn't have but that doesn't change the fact that an iPhone is a superior phone 99% of the time.

Also, if your iPhone is lagging just take it to the Apple store. They will probably give you a new one because that isnt normal at all (like android)

youtube.com/watch?v=rfYsJ5j0N5k

That my friends, is what we call damage control.

>Higher social status
lmao even niggers and pablos have iphones.

I don't see any counter arguement Ahmed

iPhone 6S: 720p screen
Moto Z: 1440p screen

hmmm

Really makes one think.

>androidplebs are so desperate and insecure that they have to keep these pics saved to post in apple threads.

Meanwhile in the real world a simple google search will find you tons of proof of how iPhones overperform and are more stable than Android predominantly.

b-but you d-didn't make any argument schlomo. you posted a vid, i posted a vid

Which is why android panders to complete dumbasses. BIGggeR REzZZolUTion yo!1

Whereass cultured, refined and sensible Apple users get vastly superior performance with their more efficient hardware/software.

Eat a dick Android fags.

>You posted a vid

This site and your overlords are making you delusional here, friendo

>Incoherent insult post
>Still no arguement bar a black and white, low logic vid

Really makes one think...

>buying phones with useless amount of pixels

Why do I need moar pixels if it makes no visual difference? It only makes the battery life and performance worse.

Its a meaningless increase in pixel density with no real benefit that only makes the actual user experience bad. That is not something apple would do.

It amazes me that people on a technology board buy their devices based on a spec sheet.

>ishit
>hassle free

Cope.

I wish you would think before posting.

And why do they buy it? because iPhones is a rich person phone. They are only buying to pretend to be rich. They are the exception.

So, by the laws of innovation, an iPhone is a dumbphone?

They just wave big numbers around to make up for their tiny dicks user. Leave the tiny dicklets be..

whichever exact model that has rooting/jailbreak support at currently. so i guess right now android

>Makes a point
>Can't come up with a rebuttal
>More insults unrelatable to the topic

Wow! *Wink*

why? Because it has less pixels? It needs MOAR PIXALS to be a smartphone?

lel

amd > nvidia

What point?
I can't rebut your non-point without knowing what it is.
What insults?

I did not post any video.

Gee! *Wave*

>rich person phone
Stay mad poorfag.

---> BTFO

>I'm basically retarded
>The post

But it is? Why would you say it isnt?

Rich people buy more iPhones than any other phone. You have to be delusional or underage to believe its not true. Even Android people know that.

Let me ask you something friendo.

Do you also happen to be Cuban, and also maybe live there?

>asks to clarify point
>does not
>ad hominem

Golly gee whillipers!

It's almost like I suspected: you're retarded yourself!

That's why Laquisha down the block has one.

Cuz it's a luxury, patrician tier phone?

/thread

I'll save this to post in future threads

Racist.

>Rich people buy more iPhones than any other phone. You have to be delusional or underage to believe its not true. Even Android people know that.
You realize that owning an iPhone is a symbol of homosexuality right? And that homosexuality is a sin, right? And that rich people are most not queers, right?

Like I said, they are the exception, not the rule. There are more Laquishas using android than iPhones.

Rich people buy more iPhones than any other phone. You have to be delusional or underage to believe its not true. Even Android people know that.

>Gee Wave
>Golly gee whillipers!

Lol

>You realize that owning an iPhone is a symbol of homosexuality right? And that homosexuality is a sin, right? And that rich people are most not queers, right?

So why do you want an iPhone?

>when someone texts green bubbles
Get an iPhone, people would actually want to socialize with you

>You realize that owning an iPhone is a symbol of homosexuality right?
Yes.

In this board.

Since I actually left my basement, got a good job, earned enough money and bought an iPhone I have been laid so many times. Android fags are virgins - sad stereotype but true. There was a study about this proving I'm right.

I phone is the everyman phone, not a rich phone.

You think when you're a rapper/actor you want to focus on using their phone like a computer? No.

iPhone is a good smartphone for people who don't want the bells and whistles of an Android. If appfags accepted this everything would be fine.

But then they bring up hardware and software comparisons, and they go full retard.

>Life is measured by how much pussy you get.

And that's why Omar down the road has an iPhone :^)

>But then they bring up hardware and software comparisons, and they go full retard.

Give some examples.

But the point here is that you get a superior display experience in exchange for a fucking 5 seconds of your So BuSzy LIfe.

It is
No pussy=no life

>i am an android user
>the post

>superior display experience
>android
>virginhd

And that's why Laquisha and Omar will transcend the likes of Mark Zuckerburg and Bill Gates.

Because they get more STDs than them.

Not really.

Smart people are also richer. Rich people are also smarter and more educated. And they own more iPhones.

Android is only better if you are a kid or basement neckbeard manchildren that want to play with custom icons.

Where do Apple buy their displays for their phones?

They take advantage of Samdung and others to sell a superior overall hardware/software solution. Problem?

Android users are retarded as fuck

They think the biggest phone is the best. Fuck usability, JUST MEK ITZ BIGGER, LOL!

Its like rednecks who think they need huge ass Chevy with monster truck tires and as tall as a 1 story building. Who needs good gas mileage and drive ability, ITS BIG, and thats what matters.

Lets get one thing straight, Android users are poor.

businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4

>Apple users are significantly richer than non-Apple users acording to Credit Suisse

money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/

>A new study conducted by online advertising network found that states with more college graduates tend to also have higher iPhone sales.

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

>These maps showing the locations of 280 million individual posts on Twitter shows a depressing divide in America: Tweets coming from Manhattan(Rich) tend to skew in favor of iPhones. Tweets coming from Newark, N.J.(Poor), index more heavily from Android phones.

Cope

and irl

You know the CEO of apple is a literal faggot right?

Oh you wish, I bet I got laid more than you did.
I've had the chance to get an iPhone numerous times but I refused to 'cause I am not tech illiterate.
Oh and if we're gonna use the social status argument, I'd like to inform you that I am a medfag.

At least he isn't a kike, right?

How long does an iPhone battery last I'm comparison to a galaxy of the same generation?

On the topic of wastage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROHctDywyaQ

>medfag

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Who gives a fuck?

Social status Iphone shills do?

>medfag

Oh dear, someone is major butt-devastated.

>he pulled rank

Just sad.

My Android is smaller than your iPhone, your argument fails and you are a nigger.

>muh tech illiterate

What exactly do you do on your phone that you can do on iPhones mr. hacker?

But it's a fact tho. Only dildos get android. Superior people get iPhones.

You just btfod yourself, lad.