Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
Xiaomi doesn't stop: Launches Electric Scredriver user opens his Xiaomi Power Bank user gets chink magnifying glasses, with some interesting results user gets a broken RPi touchscreen user tries his puerh tea cakes user gets a light box and a happy hygiene kit user gets $2.5 multimeter but breaks it user gets his Jamemes Donkey mouse user pays $2 for what probably is a $.99 mouse Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Will_die_in_a_month/32486929656.html
gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_361406.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_218989.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198441.html
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_242228.html
aliexpress.com/item/1-35-STALKER-2/32642657764.html?spm=2114.01010108.3.1.OJzm3C&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_301_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10064,searchweb201603_4&btsid=845f5633-2e99-4eab-9f27-45bf7a8ad12d
youtube.com/watch?v=DuLABU6tI7Q
border.gov.au/Busi/Impo/Proh
amazon.com/LG-18650HE2-Rechargeable-Batteries-2-Pieces/dp/B00JU7HTOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470981221&sr=8-2&keywords=lg 18650
illumn.com/batteries-chargers-and-powerpax-carriers/batteries.html?___store=default&battery_size=292
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I copied the thread from the wrong window and fucked up again

You are still doing god's work user, its okay.

You want your own waifu engraved USB? look no further!

aliexpress.com/item/Will_die_in_a_month/32486929656.html

Is this a hologram? wtf?

It's engraved with into the glass (has been done with a laser) and there is a LED shining on it from the bottom.

>Anodized cadmium
I-Isn't that poisonous?

Package arrived, from start to finish, took 5 days, including customs processing.

They didn't open my package, probably only xrayed it.

Payed $10 USD tax on a $180 labeled tablet.
Courier was DHL.

A wad of bubble wrap, just stuffed in there, not even wrapped around anything...

Kind of.
Its 3D dot art, made by constructive interference of two perpendicular laser beams which burn away thousands of little bubbles into a piece of glass in order to create a 3D image. Then you project light through the glass and it looks pretty.

so it's not on the surface of the glass, but actually within it?

Are the packages supposed to be opened on the actual package?

I mean the outside box had the tamperproof break off tabs and seals and they weren't broken or touched, but the inside CUBE factory sealed stickers were slit open on both sides.

I ordered a phone case from one of those shit sites. It doubled the weight of my phone, and i had to screw it together. It works though

Yes

Besides the slit factory seals, this package arrived in mint condition, first time something arrived without getting battered.

Looks like shit, I'd rather just a cheap usb stick with a custom sticker of my waifu on it.

>Opened by customs
WEW LAD

Sanrenmu 7056
I'm a huge fan of knives that have a lever on the blade, The design looks nice and the locking mechanism is clever. But I don't like the way it feels, I think my hands are too big for it.

Stanley knife "Gerber"
This thing is great, nice and solid, replaceable blades, and folds down to nothing.

Link?

So knives like this are fine here in Australia? I'm surprised

Well, tablet turns on, that's a relief, GB still hasn't shipped out my keyboard, stylus, tempered glass and shit so can't really use it yet.

Comes with USB 3.0 OTG, DC adaptor and that's basically all in the box.

Supports Type C USB charging, but no cable, I'll probably pick up a local LG type C cable as those are 5 bux and I won't have to wait for shipping n shit.

My Samsung Note 3 S-Pen works with the tablet so I suppose I'll use that for the time being.

gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_361406.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_218989.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198441.html

Included a link to the ganzo I got the other day, my favourite of the three

Help.

Also, I have a ""PCIe soundcard"" that came with Crosshair III Formula (pic).
So I'm not absolutely sure if I really =need= an usb soundcard. If so, BM700+Tripod is gonna be cheaper.

What do you need it for? Do you make videos or something?

VoIP and some streaming, yes.
Currently I'm using 1$ lapel that is pretty noisy and uncomfortable. So looking for a better setup.
1~1.5ft away from desk, btw.

Guys whats the best way about resolving this? Looks like I might have gotten chinked by gearbest.

>Buy four 18650 batteries from goybest gearbest.com/batteries/pp_242228.html
>Also buy the LiitoKala - 500 charger as well as Nitenumen NE01 Cree flashlight
>the batteries come with a case which has a broken latch so its pretty much useless, put up a ticket and get rewarded with 100 goodboy points
>go to charge batteries, pic related happens. They basically "END" charging at very low capacity
>try to charge one of the batteries using the flashlight's usb cable, same thing

Should I put up a bad review or put in another ticket?

90*40cm mousepad, quality is good, my image wasn't high enough resolution for this large of a print though.

nice

both

It was a $1 mouse, but was $1.99 when I found it.

Both
clean that chair you animal, and post the link

link?

Alright, I'll do so.

Could I be charging the batteries wrong somehow? I put + and - in correctly.

Ordered a tablet on July 7th, still didn't get jackshit.

Has anyone ever done a chargeback(not paypal) ?

How should I do this?

kill yourself waste of flesh

Alright, ticket submitted and bad review put up

Just received this super legit USB to AV cable.

Will be testing continuity to guess how its wired and looking inside shortly

careful with that edge

eat shit faggot

Hello friend,

Your goods are in the sorry.

Please accept the compensatory 150 Gearbest points and $5 to your Gearbest wallet.

>coworker bought 2 15 dollar 2 TB flash drives of gearbest and laughed about my 200 dollar SSD
Why do people buy this fake chink bullshit? The dumb fuck is going to give one of the drives to his son going to college. I can't wait to hear about how all his fucking papers are gone.

I've seen these when buying capture cards. How does anybody think these are at all legitimate? Anybody who has half a brain can figure out that you can't just convert analog to digital with just wires. How much was that listed for?

>buy obviously counterfeit 1tb flash drive
>h2testw
>its actually 8gb
>file a dispute
>get full refund and get to keep the drive
>free flash drive

$2.75 AUD

I was curious as to where the wires go and if they are plugging 5v into AV plugs

Best Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 windows alternative?

I don't like the idea of having only 2GB of RAM in a $250 tablet

>implying he knows how to file a dispute
>implying he knows what h2testw is
It's going to be months before he fills it up enough to find out it's fucked.

aliexpress.com/item/1-35-STALKER-2/32642657764.html?spm=2114.01010108.3.1.OJzm3C&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_301_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10064,searchweb201603_4&btsid=845f5633-2e99-4eab-9f27-45bf7a8ad12d

Should I just pull the trigger and buy this? It seems way to good for the price considering other sites have at $10/.I'm a bit worried it will come out looking like crap cause of other posts I have seen.

good one

are you saying this sarcastically?

I pussied out and cancelled my order so they wouldn't kill Zhao Anson

He made an honest price mistake and I don't want him to get shot for fucking up

story?

Tested wiring and sketched a shitty diagram

As i expected plugs are somewhat arbitrarily wired together with a common ground and +5v to the red plug

All connections are dead shorts suggesting no form of chip or circuitry inside

Will cut open still if anyone wants me to

someone posted a 4gb flash drive for like 0.85usd

Then the seller sent everyone messages to please cancel

do it man, for science

Well, if people are retarded enough to buy this, they deserve it

when i order a redmi note 3 i ask for the package to be sealed, anything else?
trying not to get chinked or malware

How do upload 3d photo for 3D Character?

I would just try it. $4 is not that much, and you won't know unless you try.

This is the joke - "all china export have toxic heavy metals" is old meme.

use capital letters and exclamation marks

They opened the box to put shitware on it after it left the factory

Stupid fucks thought it was a switchblade on the xray. Literally more useless than TSA.

dont fucking kid

So you are allowed to import knives into Australia now? I wanna try get a dinky little pocket knife to open parcels and whatnot

>Not a SOMAKE 7.1
>$6.21
Get a fucking SOMAKE 7.1 for $1.81

bear with me, knifes a piece of shit

You could have gotten real LG batteries for a few cents more each.

sorry brother

It's shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=DuLABU6tI7Q

from where?

That videos doesn't has a Somake you dumb fuck.

Protip: Several chink items share the same external case but have different internals.

sometimes you can jump start a battery that is completely flat and reads faulty on a smart charger with another battery.

>cheap as fuck mass produced
>probably rebranded
I don't trust.

Hilarious.

Then get the overpriced piece of shit that will most likely not work

>cheap usb sound card made in china but only available on amazon
Yeah...

I'm looking for a nice cheap keyboard but every chink keyboard looks like gamer ricer shit, any suggestions?

You're not helping, just shut up boy.

looks good to me, desu
its available on gayabeast

Link to Pepe sleeping mask?

Holy shit Oz is cucked:
border.gov.au/Busi/Impo/Proh
Apparently not any 1 hand opening knives - your name must be on a list now.

How much is cheap for you?

I swear I heard that some knives are able to be legally imported now due to some revisions in the law

wires covered in molded plastic connected to clipped together plastic housing inside the metal USB jacket

USB jacket not connected electrically to anything

30 bucks. I don't give a shit about macros or backlighting.

These are 2500 instead of the 3000 mah yours supposedly have but
amazon.com/LG-18650HE2-Rechargeable-Batteries-2-Pieces/dp/B00JU7HTOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470981221&sr=8-2&keywords=lg 18650

a lot of tourist traps sell these

ones that you need 2 hands to open apparently unless that gov page is out of date.

shit those are fulfilled by amazon and could also be fake.

Wires simply soldered to USB contacts

Result
>$2.75 USB to AV cable
>USB ground connected to AV common ground
>USB 5v connected to Red wire
>USB Data+ connected to White wire
>USB Data- connected to Yellow wire
>Quality molded plastic USB plug

>Chink'd? Yes
>Educational? No
>Worth the money? Probably not
>Dissapointed? Not one bit

Buying electronics from banggood is significantly cheaper than other places reminder.

Thanks Banggood representative

Why would I get my waifu when I can get myself?

Thought it might be, then I did some research and it's about as toxic as lead and they have no problems selling pewter.

I don't know why I'm worried though, I work with solder all the time and I've managed not to eat any of it.

Google images of anodized cadmium look like the material of the bracelet, still trying to figure out what it is though.

this store is 100% legit
illumn.com/batteries-chargers-and-powerpax-carriers/batteries.html?___store=default&battery_size=292

You are welcome anytime.

It's actually the opposite. I have over 4000 banggood points and even with the discounts, shit still cost more.

Worse than lead, about same as mercury.

I got all three of those knives through customs and if there's a list then my name is already on it, I've had knives confiscated by customs in the past.

as well as 14" rambo knife, full size bleach sword when I was 16 and a massive weeb.

>full size bleach sword when I was 16 and a massive weeb
kys

>full size bleach sword
nani