Why hate on the chain ?

why hate on the chain ?

what phone is that

MemePad 13.37"

I don't. At the end of the day most phones are expensive as fuck now and contain personal data. It's not everyone's thing, but I don't see the hate for it.

it's running cm11 so not expensive, so why the fuckin chain?

>i don't mind if something get broken or stolen if it's relatively cheap

Has too much of an "urban youth" vibe going on

Because a good hard yank will break the teeny split ring holding the chain to the phone.
A multi-tool can clip those chains like they're butter

Jamal isn't even going to do either, though, he's just going to tell you to give him the phone, and kick you in the gut until you do. AND take your wallet and probably become your new step dad after he fucks your mom.

Its a note 2 I'm pretty sure he runs cm 13 on it unless its a different guy

I used to carry a wallet with a chain like that when I was about 12-14 because I thought it looked badass, nobody is going to take your phone out of your pocket unless you let them. If you're that concerned of theft just buy a firearm and don't look like an autist.

because you look retarded always checking something tied to a fucking chain

because it makes you look like a dragon slayer columbine shooter

also you shouldn't need a case on your phone if you're an adult

well its running CM13 Offical nightiles now 8-12-2016
smart lock is amazing with BT

I don't want to have to get a new phone and use TB to restore everything and move all my files over again

shit is a hassle

pol much?

>720p
This was the only thing stopping me from getting this phone.

I live in nyc and go on the trains a lot
no one gives a single fucking shit and neither do I

meh its good for browsing 4chabs

the chain actually makes it easier to yank it out your pocket and if the right tool or just brute strength break it from your end and run away with the phone and part of the chain.

well, let me tell you my opinion.
If you want to use it for security... a hard pull would rip the phone from the chain easily.
If you use it for the looks, that thing looks pretty fucking retarded. Then again, it's my opinion, and I'm nobody to tell you what to like or what not to like.
but it looks really stupid

I keep the chain and the phone inside my pocket

its mostly for anti drop and lost prevention vs theft
the black people in NYC aren't that feral
theres a fucking cop on every block

vs no chain at all ands just free grabbing the phone outright?
I'll stick with the chain

you can't fool me, in NYC black people ARE the cops

Is this phone even worth getting now.

It's autistic

Who lives in New York City and calls the subway a train? I call bs

Holy shit are you for real
I thought autists of that grade are computer illiterate, but looks like they routinely post on Sup Forums

Tutsi

I really like that actually. Is there a guide on building something like that?

Because it is retarded. Do you also wear a wallet chain and have another chain attached to your backpack? Just keep an eye and ear open to your surroundings when you're using your phone so no one just runs and grabs the thing.

That and if someone were mugging you after beating your ass, I doubt they'd be deterred by a Little chain. Also it's got to be awkward as shit to take or make a call. Do you detach it from its leash? Do you take the call with a chain dangling from the side of your head?

mostly just find a compatible case with a lanyard loop
its a waterproof redpepper note 2 case with a 18" keychain and a carabinier
all from Amazon