Did you fall for the hexa/octa core meme?

did you fall for the hexa/octa core meme?

Going to fall for the deca core meme when this bad boy is finally released

>buying 2011 if you are not creating
for what purpose?

DX12 and last CPU gen w/o Win10 lock in botnet

>Tfw 2011 for $50

btfo shill kys

>highly multithreading is poorly coded
wow, you're the problem OP.

Comparing the average 5820k is retarded because people buy it and don't overclock it.

The 5820k EASILY hits 4.2GHz, and can hit 4.4-4.6GHz on most samples with decent cooling.

Here is mine at 4.4GHz, it beats the 6700k in everything except single threaded, and that it only loses by less than 10 points.

Why does your picture imply a game that uses more than 4 cores is poorly coded?

It's the opposite user, every single game that can't use more than 4 cores is poorly coded, not the other way around.

>6700k $350
>5820k $300
But mah single thread

Not to mention you can easily OC the 5820k to match the 6700k single core.

Shhhhh, how can Pajeet get poo in Loo's deposited to his designated shitting street if Skylake doesn't drive Botnet10 sales, user?

>you can easily OC the 5820k

And?

The 6700k can overclock too and even higher. Fucking walmart graduates ITT.

Congrats, but it's already clocked at 4ghz with a 4.4GHz turbo, you will get most like another 400-600mhz out of it. The 5820k gets over 1.2GHz from the OC.

Single core performance of an OC'd 6700k beats the 5820k by about 10-15%, but multicore the 5820k kills the 6700k by a good 40%.

and with Vulcan and DX12, expect more and more games that can utilize more cores.

The Walmart graduate rip you a new one. What does that make you?

DELETE THIS

>Sup Forums constantly making threads shitting on your hardware choices

That's how you know you did something right

literally arguing with retard double-team here

The 6700k has a higher OC in single and quad. The multicore (rather called the dumb-core score since no one uses it) is obviously higher in the 5820k since it was already good at it.

>Tfw my 6700k is already more than I need and I haven't even OC'd it yet.

How does it feel to give a fuck?
I wouldn't know.

Kek, lets see it then. My 5820k beat the average 6700k in both quad and mutlicore and was within 5 points single core.

So lets see what your OCd 6700k scores since you obviously have one.

Yeah, people don't really take account that the newer generation can overclock too, but it's always overclocked old generation vs stockclocked current generation. As bad as GPU shills.

Are you retarded? Just follow the chain and i even specifically said an OC'd 6700k would only beat it in single core score, everything else the 5820k would still win, and for single core the OCd 6700k would barely win since it's only advantage is 1 generation newer IPC improvements

It's not even a choice anymore with Broadwell-E. A year ago skylake had somewhat of an argument with single threading. BWE closes the gap to 5% and it overclocks even higher than Haswell-E.

You would need to be retarded to build a skylake system over BWE today.

If it increases your iTunes single thread test score go for it user