Bye bye, Windows 10

Bye bye, Windows 10
Bye bye, candy crush saga.
Hello good OS

Hope this is Vista. Best OS by MS which was made in 2000s.

>not going for vista

you tried

>trying this hard to be counter-culture

might as well amputate your hands

>Vista
>best OS

No, just... no.

I installed an anti-cheat that is generally intrusive (gives list of files in HDD, screenshots your PC when the game is open, etc) and it's a driver (you could even mistake this for a rootkit..)
Should I reinstall Windows 7? I've uninstalled it but I'm not 100% sure if there's anything left

Just yes. It's a better 7.

but thats not gentoo.

you guys misspelled 8.1

Vista was practically the same shit that happened to 10 right now, but worser. I hope you're trolling.

>windows 8
>good
that ui is even worse that win10

Epic
Retweeted

really? It was just a BETTER 7.
just right click lul

only start menu i actually liked was what win2000 used. win7 menu is ok but i don't really like it and anything after that is completely unusable garbage.

That's not vista.

>not Windows XP

I mean, are you wanna be botnet free or not you cuck???

8.1 with classic Shell or startisback is godlike

>tfw windows 8.1 LTSB

It takes a few clicks to uninstall the crapware and it's not like it's difficult to remove unlike most OEM bloat. I still regret the one time I tried to manually clean up a HP OEM install instead of just nuking it from orbit (Didn't have install disc handy)

>not Gentoo
dropped

it takes a lot more than a few clicks to get rid of unwanted services and bullshit .

look at all this shit windows 10 has as default.

try deleting this without powershell, and even then things like skype and advertising reinstall themselves .

this list i'm showing is not including at least 10+ default apps i managed to remove .

>worser
i can be see you are a fellow scientismt :)

>bye bye dx 12
>bye bye vulkan
>bye bye support in less than 4 years time
>bye bye modern anything

Ya good job OP you really atuck it to microsoft

What could you not do on windows 10 that you can on 7?

>windows 7
>good os
devuan ascii minimal + mate masterrace

There is no reason for that image to be that huge. Learn to jpeg. That file shpuld be 200 k.

>windows
>good
kek

OP, just buy a mac already you retard.

Be at peace

What? Are you installing 98?

but vulkan runs on win7

>hello good OS
oh, you gonna install lunix? xd

You can set them to not run in the background, and they won't ever bother you unless you launch them yourself.