upload

TPB
Better than priv trackers

That's mean!

Private trackers.
Usenet.
FTP.

Stop making the same fucking thread every day

Im on a couple of private trackers, but I don't know how to get on to the really good ones with all the cool stuff like software and movies

>pirating software
Enjoy your trojans and rootkits

1337x is ok. At least they don't delete torrents like kat used to lately.

>don't be a meany bo beany onii-chan >:3

Enjoy joining a botnet or three.

eztv
1337x
TPB

I used to do the private tracker thing but seeding is a bitch. Much easier to just hide behind a VPN and grab whatever you want off public

eMule

If you wait a couple more days there will be an Sup Forums-made alternative that works. A few weeks after that, it will have all the features KAT had. Month after that it will be a hundred times better than KAT.

Just have some patience.

dx-torrent.com is kickass clone

>dx-torrent.com
literally redirects to malware when clicking download

decentralized magnetlink indexing engines when?

I guess it is a very accurate clone then

>decentralized magnetlink indexing engines when?
soon

Trips of awesome.

Where will the info be at, famiglia? I'm assuming you'll make a huge announcement.

At least, those plebs are productive members of society. Meanwhile, the private tracker faggots are useless NEETS.

>KAT is dead
kickass.immunicity.win/full/

Unfortunately for you, you gotta use yify.

[spoiler]listentoyoutube.shit[/spoiler]

We're making an announcement on Sup Forums when we feel we're ready to show the code publicly. It will happen soon, but we're only a few people working on it right now part-time. Public normie announcement will come a little while after that.

Do you guys have a logo yet?

Publicfags don't seed, privatefags do. In this context, privatefags are more useful/productive. Publicfags are just normie wagecucks.

Wait, it won't be private? That sucks.

>Implying being a NEET is productive.
>Implying I don't own businesses.

Quit your bullshit. No 4chinz faggot has ever done anything even remotely benevolent for anyone ever.

everyone on Sup Forums is garbage

NEETS are the ones seeding your torrents, wagecuck.

We don't to be thankful to the parasitic NEETS seeding torrents. Oh wait! NEETS hate public torrents, therefore the ones who are seeding the public torrents are also wagecucks.

>control-F "zeronet"

>nothing.

I am disappoint. There is a torrent page on Zeronet. Zeronet is distributed - there is no central server to take down, ever. You have to take down the whole thing, which would be impossible.

To be honest I seeded atleast to 1 on torrents where seeders werent atleast twice as many as the leechers.

But recently got into Torrentleech and that is the most retarded system I've ever heard.

Not to mention there are a ton of users with seedboxes and autodownloading setup.

So any popular torrent wyou want to seed on? You are fucked because they download faster than you and seed way more than you.

I got a 200/100 connection and for 2 weeks I barely got 50gigs up there.

I usually do that in a few hours on normal trackers...