/hsg/ - homescreens

post 'em

is this the cell phone desktop thread

I guess so

*sigh* you're posting the same image over and over again, please change it, aren't you afraid going to outside with that thing?
nice, but where's the app drawer? The widget is amazing, but I never learn how to use widget creators (like kwgt)

no

post wallpaper

wp?

URATORA MINIMARISMU

swipe up is configured to open my app drawer and this is klwp not kwgt widgets since those are just unnecessary to some extent when you have klwp, unless you want to rice your lockscreen.

this is edited, it has the grey rounded square on it, but you can make that with klwp im sure, the color is #757575, I just prefer to have it as a static image so its less stuff in klwp, and the image changes dynamically (its album art.)

here it is with the grey rounded square if you want it static.

dl link for icons? please user kun

i really hope the image on the left is your lockscreen...
and if it is HOW did you make it like that

im pretty sure those are manually mapped.

tell me what you've done to make it look like that, holy shit that's hot

with kwgt you can rice your lockscreen like that pretty easily, but you also need Xposed to set your lockscreen to use kwgt, or you can use crappy apps to handle lockscreen shit and expect a laggy fucked up experience along with minimal security.

it's not a pack or anything I manually made a few and set them

>French cuck
>Buttons everywhere
>Seizure background
>Shitting on weaboo-sama
>Implying change is good

Thank you

yes it is,, lockHTML4 with a slightly modified version of Kit LS from deviantart

Moveable9 for status bar
Kecil icons
Boxy 2 for icon layout
Springtomize 3 to hide other stuff

im not familiar with android ricing, are they just hyperlinked images?

user-senpai, what icon pack is that pls? ;m;

i'm using nova, you can manually set your own images for icons

see

what can be improved?

How do you riced up minimalist anons see your notifications?

Jesus get an icon pack and a different launcher. Your samjunk is gonna make me sick. The pape has potential tho for a nice theme.

youve got to be kidding me, this is an iphone?
i was ready to go nuts on my nexus 6p

They're in the notification bar. I just have the notification bar hidden. The notifications are visible on the lock screen. After I unlock it, I can still swipe down to see the notification bar.

Dashclock

nova launcher has gestures, double tapping on the homescreen will either hide or reveal the status bar, and if you just swipe down from the top you get your notifications anyways so yeah, notification tray.

I DON'T KNOW, IS IT?
YUI BEST MIO SHIT

FORGOT MY IMAGE FUG

Potential but lacking/10
5.5/10 The icons and wallpaper combo give me a headache desu senpai
5/10 Only because it just werks
6.5/10 Could use better icons
7.5/10 This is clean as fuck
Wtf are you even going for/10

I know mine ain't perfect but whateva

WRONG yui is second best

I don't even know
do y'all have a good list/examples

we /comfy/

material design is life

love the wp, but what's with the weeb stuff?
beautiful setup user, 8/10
9/10 some icons seem off but i love your wp

2clocks/10

This

My other page has some widgets

Going to rate first

Samefag here going to rate

Boring. 4/10

Clean. Like it. 7/10

No widgets because IOS 3/10

Background doesn't go well with your icon pack 6/10

>>>> Sup Forums 4/10

Unique. Like it. 8/10

Looks to girly for me. 6/10

Very clean. 9/10, nederdraad homescreen?

Japanese text on your homescreen. Otherwise it looks good. 7/10

Icons abit hard to read. Otherwise it looks very nice 9/10

I never liked EMUI. 6/10 for because it does the job

Icons are hard to read. Wierd background 4/10

>> Sup Forums 2/10

>>Sup Forums 1/10

Like it. 9/10

lol

9/10 great look, great music

>netto
internet?
>kuromu
not sure about this one
>reddo
idk reading or something

this is my best guess

chrome and reddit probably, he obviously isn't very good @ nihongo

I posted this one in the last thread too but here goes again I guess. Mostly just because I'm not about to change my homescreen twice in as many days.

It's 4 widgets.
Cyan - Battery - Messenger on tap
Magenta - WiFi - Phone on tap
Yellow - Cell signal - Chrome on tap
Klock - email on tap
Swipe up for app drawer

how did you guys remove the clock from the notification bar?

Nova Prime

thanks

hang on, i'm not seeing it in there

Tapping the android icon changes the colours from white to black or black to white etc.

Are you retarded?

Is their anyway I can accomplish pic related. Essentially having all my apps show up 4x2 on my dock, circumventing the app drawer?

nigga i know how to hide the notification bar
I'm asking how to show the notification bar but hide the clock

>hide clock

ah, fuck, i see that in your screenshot now
it's not showing up on my phone

That'd be pretty cool but I wanna say no.
Not without putting them all in folders and arranging the folders in a 4x2 layout.

Nova is the best launcher.

Are you rooted? It says right under on the screenshot "Requires root access".

>iPhone

Every thread, every fucking thread, there's always one or two of these motherfuckers who think their opinions mean anything at all. God, you faggots are even in JAV threads rating things. Why? For what purpose? Nobody cares! It's meaningless, please stop!

What was the point of your post? Why are you even here? Go hang yourself.

go back to white imo desu

Please go and try out all the different rope brands and rate them for me, and then I will, I can't do anything without some guy on the internet rating things for me.

2/10 it's okay

Who needs to try multiple ropes? All you'll ever need is a nice sturdy hemp rope.

clock widget?

Sup Forums, Chrome, Reddit was what it was ment to be, I only really used japanese text because it looks cooler than plain English text.

bond?

maybe, who's asking?

ur mom

good one.

fangs

The dock icons also reveal folders of similar apps when swiped upon.

Anyone know a launcher that can go from a top/bottom layout in portrait mode to a ledt/right layout in landscape, while being about as straightforward and adjustable as nova?

4/10
7/10
8/10
0/10
4/10

Minimal Clock

mine

You could probably make the clock smaller and fit some other data (weather?) in there as well.

Not bad, however.

same here

Awesome icon pack. Can't believe it's an iPhone 10/10
Looks really clean and pretty 8/10
Not a huge fan but really well done

Oh and this is mine btw

good taste in music, 7/10

you're doing it again...

how do i make my icons on the notification bar solid shapes like that instead of the default style?

i post my homescreen with reply's so I stay on topic to the thread.

those are the default icons lol

Cheers mate. Are you using KWGT or KLWP on your homescreen? Looks top shit and I'm deciding if I should buy KWGT or KLWP. I'm leaning towards widget because the rom I'm using doesn't support live papes. Would it be worth switching roms just for KLWP?

yeah, but mine look like , how do i make them look like ?

those are the default marshmallow icons

I use KLWP, however with KWGT you can theme your lockscreen if you use Xposed to enable lockscreen theming, other than that I think KLWP is more worth your money and if your thinking of kwgt, i suggest finding an apk first and trying it out or whatever. And I don't know how the rom your using wont support live papers, that's up to the launcher as far as I know.

As said, they are the default icons, you have the Samsung icons because your using the stock rom.

I think it's the lockscreen that prevents livewallpapers from working. For some reason livewallpaperpicker doesn't exist on this rom so there's always that.

If you have root and Xposed framework you can get those icons in the status bar with the Xposed module 'gravitybox' for your android version. That's what I did

asking for weab icons lmaooo dude

caught out lil nigga

Wow! A clock.
3/10

Actually those colours all move depending on the battery power, WiFi strength, cell signal. It's not just a clock.