Computer Mouse

I've never owned a mouse before. All my life I've been saddled with second hand laptops and used the touch pad for everything. This summer I've saved up enough cash to build a new computer. So I need a mouse and a keyboard, too. I do plan on playing games on my pc but I'm not going to be going heavy or dedicated gamin because work.

What would Sup Forums recommend?

What mouse and keyboard are you using?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/331905871538
tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g502-proteus-core,review-2138.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trackpoint master race

Your picture is shit

I didn't have a relevant picture handy.

Bump

>That pic
Top kek.

1$ mouse is worth a try
ebay.com/itm/331905871538

Any cheap chink USB mouse will do. If you have a brick and mortar store with a good selection, you might swing by and cup your greasy hands on them to make sure it feels right. Razor is the meme go to for gaming if you want to be the envy of your imaginary virgin friends.

I've got a Microcenter near by.

Wired mouse better than wireless right?

using a logitech g700s and its pretty good senpai

Recommendation: Get an LED mouse, Laser mice are precise but that's a con as well as a pro
If you do decide you want laser, get a completely blank mousepad (in whatever color you want). Letters and pictures can interfere with the laser causing the pointer to jump slightly (which ruins FPS games).

>Wired mouse better than wireless right?
Yes. To get a good wireless mouse you're looking at >$150.

Leopold FC900R and Mionix Naos 7000 for my gaymen PC. I use a wireless trackball """mouse""" with my laptop built in keyboard and an external number pad for work. Yes it is a ThinkPad and I am in fact a living meme.

Be warned, people here are going to shill Logitech. Their goods come from China and their quality control is garbage but their warranty is good. If your luck is anything like mine you'll be returning it over and over again. I finally got sick of it and just stopped bothering with them altogether.

tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g502-proteus-core,review-2138.html

QT

That guys is a hero, always hated when bitches can't put their fucking hair away.

Go for the classic Logitech-corsair meme.
Kek/10 just werks

>What mouse and keyboard are you using?
KB: Filco Majestouch 2 with MX Blue switches, custom thick PBT ducky blank white caps

Mouse: Zowie FK2

I got the keyboard because it's one of the most solid and well-made mechanical keyboards on the market that also uses Costar stabilizers and supports NKRO over USB.

I got the mouse because it's an optical mouse that also has the IntelliMouse ergonomics and doesn't require any custom proprietary drivers to use.

Don't buy an expensive one aimed at hardcore gamers, you don't need that shit, just browse amazon for a fairly decent one, something comfortable, adjustable dpi switching and shaped like a dildo to shove up your ass. Read some reviews and click buy. When it arrives unpack it, read any instructions, plug it in, wait for the drivers to install then use it to browse here to ask how to wipe your ass after having shit.

Wireless is only ever an option if this is an HTPC and you're 10 feet away from the screen.

You can get much much better mouses for 1$ on ebay

You are retarded

5 button mouse is best, don't them meme you, its great to use, you can assign the keys to do other shit if you don't want them for navigation, just make sure whatever mouse you have has high sensitivity if you don't want to take three weeks to get to the other end of the fucking screen.

I paid $19.99 for my Chinese made Microsoft mouse in 1999 and I'm using it right now.

Says the guy who can't figure out quotes.